RockNut's Darkened Corner

Just to show Y'all that I'm not ALL panties & heels....here's one I took for another thread awhile ago....

attachment.php

Damn! You do the jeans and shirtless look real well, I'll say. :)

Sounds perfect. Thank you

Good deal...hope to get to know ya a little better; we don't *bump* into each other all that much...:)

I will think of a fair usage fee, nite nite baby going out to dinner and some naughty fun mabeeeeee.....prolly..........lmao

Pics or it didn't happen....
I don't care if the fee's fair or not....long as it's mutually pleasurable....

Damn! You do the jeans and shirtless look real well, I'll say. :)

Why, thanks a bunch!
Looks like you do the.....panties only look pretty well, too!:cattail:

What the heck is so special about a pair of Levi's? I wanna know. I tried on jeans today, Levis. 501's. 'Cause I haven't worn any in a coon's age. ( more of a Wrangler jeans fan...the REAL ones, not the Wal mart ones). 58 freakin' dollars? Really? They didn't look any better on my tiny lil ass than a pair of Wranglers. Sure as Hell didn't feel better. I guess they're sposta cost more because of all the expense of installing buttons instead of a zipper???????

Just a thought....

What was it.....bridal shower or something?

* cool thing about being a make believe girl....I don't haft do THAT sorta thing....*

LOL

It was for my future sis in law. Then her, my brother, her friend, and the kids and me went to Kohls and Target.

Got clothes for the kids for the reception when they get back.

Don't know you Blade but you seem cool as hell. You also have excellent legs there sir, and fantastic taste in music. I'd like think you are the Playgrounds own Eddie Izzard

All right....I took some pics today.

For those who don't know; I'm a part time crossdresser....really a very small portion of the time, but it influences my Lit presence heavily because....I can do that. I used a rare opportunity to snap some crude ( cellphone) self pics.

Today....

attachment.php

Sexy!!! :kiss:

LOL

It was for my future sis in law. Then her, my brother, her friend, and the kids and me went to Kohls and Target.

Got clothes for the kids for the reception when they get back.

Hope you found something for yourself......Here; we have fresh popcorn, and whatever you want to drink. Entertainment's a bit lacking...guitar picker's whining about his bra pinching or something......

Don't know you Blade but you seem cool as hell. You also have excellent legs there sir, and fantastic taste in music. I'd like think you are the Playgrounds own Eddie Izzard
Thanks, Luscious...I have often thought of the similarities. Izzard was referenced several times in literature I read while trying to figure myself out.
Glad you stopped in!

You'd know sexy.........SEXY!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks, Luscious...I have often thought of the similarities. Izzard was referenced several times in literature I read while trying to figure myself out.
Glad you stopped in!

You'd know sexy.........SEXY!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

you must check our his stand up if you haven't yet. Glorious is my favorite. I think a person should be comfortable doing what makes them happy, hon.

you must check our his stand up if you haven't yet. Glorious is my favorite. I think a person should be comfortable doing what makes them happy, hon.

Haha...just watched a chunk of that....."there's an on switch on the printer?"

Nice!

(((((BLADE)))))

Just stopping by to give your thread some love!!

:heart: Blade the Babe :heart:

Oh so the rockin pal has got a new home too?

Leaves a bottle of wine.. Cheers

Security! Don't let this one leave....:devil:

'Preciate the vino......I may have forgotten that little detail when I stocked the joint!

* is that a new sig? I like it!*

I'm here sugar honey bunny! What's shakin' you hot tamale?

Yes, new sig and I thought it was funny to wear it when the-holy-troll showed up this week :D

Vino is always important when you move to a new place... Makes you forget about the boxes still unopened!

*wanders back into the corner and picks up a drink on my way past the bar*

Hey Sexy! Dinner was good, company better.. but its good to be back.. :D

I'm here sugar honey bunny! What's shakin' you hot tamale?

Trying to relearn pic editing.....and losing.:(

Yes, new sig and I thought it was funny to wear it when the-holy-troll showed up this week :D

Vino is always important when you move to a new place... Makes you forget about the boxes still unopened!

Word. Crazy sumbitch claims to be Baptist, mentions being part of the church of Latter Day saints and then claims to be a priest.....Nothing more than a tick turd.

*wanders back into the corner and picks up a drink on my way past the bar*

Hey Sexy! Dinner was good, company better.. but its good to be back.. :D

Ha! Just had popcorn for dinner.....ate a late lunch and STUFFED muhself!
Hooray for good company!:rose:

Here....have another. *Tosses pic to the ladies and ticks away; disgusted at my computer*

attachment.php

Last edited:

Word. Crazy sumbitch claims to be Baptist, mentions being part of the church of Latter Day saints and then claims to be a priest.....Nothing more than a tick turd.

Here....have another. *Tosses pic to the ladies and ticks away; disgusted at my computer*

attachment.php

such cute kissable pink lips.. ;)

attachment.php

I suck at pic editing. I just bat my pretty blues and ask for help, often.

It's bedtime for me sugar. See you on the flip side!!

Love your thread hottie mc cutiepie!

I suck at pic editing. I just bat my pretty blues and ask for help, often.

It's bedtime for me sugar. See you on the flip side!!

Love your thread hottie mc cutiepie!

* hair flip to you, Mrs. Hawtness!* C-ya in the morning....not the stupid o-clock morning, either!

good night hun... I am heading that way in a few myself.. working in the morning..:eek:

Back