Ringin' In The New Year, NRA Style

jaF0

Watcher

Florida New Year's Day shooting leaves 2 dead and 4 injured: Police

www.foxnews.com.ico
Fox News|2 hours ago
A shooting in Florida on New Year's Day left two men dead and four others injured, and police are looking for any information that can lead to an arrest.

4 wounded in Washington Park shooting

www.cbsnews.com.ico
CBS News|3 hours ago
One teen is killed and three others are wounded following a shooting in the Washington Park neighborhood on New Year's Day Sunday. The shooting happened in the 300 block of East 57th Street around 1 p.

Philadelphia New Year's Day violence leaves at least 9 people shot, including teen: Police

www.foxnews.com.ico
Fox News|3 hours ago
A spate of gun violence erupted across Philadelphia within hours of the city ringing in the New Year, leaving at least nine people injured, police say.

Those are just the ones I see right now. There were more that have already scrolled off ....

Why is it that you only post the crimes and never the legal use of guns for defense?

A once sided agenda maybe?

I love how people still think the NRA is responsible for more deaths than Phizer and the other pharmaceutical lobbyists who own most of congress. Outright sad that countries all around the world have realized that and are pushing back....but not the US, of course not. We have the world's biggest population of leftist lemmings. "Please kill us, I'd rather die than admit I was lied too!"

Why is it that you only post the crimes and never the legal use of guns for defense?

A once sided agenda maybe?
Hmmm okay.. self defense data for Jan 1. 3 incidents and 4 injuries.

Non-self defense data. 51 incidents, 60 deaths and 29 injuries.

Sure seems like the issue is indeed one sided.

Thanks for the idea to look up the information.

Why is it that the Right-Wing press always refer to crime in 'Lori Lightfoot's Chicago' but never 'Ron DeSantis' Florida'?

B ecause the legal use of guns for self-defense is about as rare as hen's teeth?
Except...

Estimates over the number of defensive gun uses vary wildly, depending on the study's definition of a defensive gun use, survey design, country, population, criteria, time-period studied, and other factors. Low-end estimates are in the range of 55,000 to 80,000 incidents per year, while high end estimates reach 4.7 million per year...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive_gun_use

I don't believe many people would say numbers of that magnitude are "rare as hen's teeth." Which means that you once again have put ideology over facts.

From the same link - about 100,000 CLAIM to have used a gun defensively - the same number who claim to have been abducted by aliens.

There is no real evidence, because it is the gun that wasn't fired.

A lot of the ambiguity and discrepancy in numbers could be resolved with accurate and timely reporting. But the 'Pukes don't want to allow that, let alone require it and have even taken steps to thwart official studies.

I love how people still think the NRA is responsible for more deaths than Phizer and the other pharmaceutical lobbyists who own most of congress. Outright sad that countries all around the world have realized that and are pushing back....but not the US, of course not. We have the world's biggest population of leftist lemmings. "Please kill us, I'd rather die than admit I was lied too!"

I love how people on the right only bring up big bad pharma when they want to deflect the ire of people away from the gun lobby.

Both are corrupt both are a blight upon our country. Get rid of both big pharma's lobby and the NRA.

A lot of the ambiguity and discrepancy in numbers could be resolved with accurate and timely reporting. But the 'Pukes don't want to allow that, let alone require it and have even taken steps to thwart official studies.

Yup, "pukes" like the anti-gun progressives who pressured the CDC to REMOVE THAT DATA from the report on gun deaths...

It's like you cannot understand that the ones who are fighting to hide facts are those who are trying to push their agenda using false facts. The reason is easy to see, you agree with the agenda because you refuse to acknowledge that there are actual facts which run counter to your narrative and beliefs. Actual facts which negate your entire premise.

But again, it's easy to see this when you continue to post the way you do while agreeing with others who believe the same thing you do and falsely assert that there's no data to the contrary.

From the same link - about 100,000 CLAIM to have used a gun defensively - the same number who claim to have been abducted by aliens.

There is no real evidence, because it is the gun that wasn't fired.

Damn all those who "claim" something happened to them.

I wonder what happened to "believe all women"? Those are just "claims" too, right? Domestic violence reports are just "claims" as well.

Which means, according to YOU, we shouldn't believe any of it because they're just "claims."

Your schtick is bullshit from soup to nuts.

Florida New Year's Day shooting leaves 2 dead and 4 injured: Police

www.foxnews.com.ico
Fox News|2 hours ago
A shooting in Florida on New Year's Day left two men dead and four others injured, and police are looking for any information that can lead to an arrest.

4 wounded in Washington Park shooting

www.cbsnews.com.ico
CBS News|3 hours ago
One teen is killed and three others are wounded following a shooting in the Washington Park neighborhood on New Year's Day Sunday. The shooting happened in the 300 block of East 57th Street around 1 p.

Philadelphia New Year's Day violence leaves at least 9 people shot, including teen: Police

www.foxnews.com.ico
Fox News|3 hours ago
A spate of gun violence erupted across Philadelphia within hours of the city ringing in the New Year, leaving at least nine people injured, police say.

Those are just the ones I see right now. There were more that have already scrolled off ....
Yawn

On January 4th a Utah man successfully used a gun to defend himself from seven members of his own family, including five children.

Broward County == Democrat Stronghold (Wiki)

Consider this:

Latest School Shooting (occurred where?):

Prior to 1956, Newport News voted in line with a Solid South county except for 1928 when anti-Catholic voting boosted Herbert Hoover to a victory in the county & statewide. From 1956 to 2004, it became a swing county, but became increasingly Democratic towards the end of that stretch. From 2008 on, it has become solidly Democratic thanks in a part to its urban nature & large African American minority. In each presidential election from 2008 on, Democratic candidates have won at least 60% of the county's vote while no Republican candidate has cracked 40%.

Wiki, Newport News, Virginia

Seems to be a pattern here…

I love how people still think the NRA is responsible for more deaths than Phizer and the other pharmaceutical lobbyists who own most of congress.
Would you say big pharma own more or less of Congress than the NRA?

Back