RFK, Jr. Denied Secret Service Protection Again

snailspace

Literotica Guru
[URL='https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr']Robert F. Kennedy Jr
[/URL]
@RobertKennedyJr

Denied Secret Service again! It’s not just about me. It’s another example of weaponization of government against Biden’s political opponents. They know that 30¢ of every campaign dollar goes to keeping me safe.

geiQrLwM_bigger.jpg

Robert F. Kennedy Jr

@RobertKennedyJr
·
Dec 23

Homeland Security gave no explanation for rejecting our application. Law says all “major candidates” get protection. I’m polling 22% (and 40% among young voters — beating both Biden and Trump). My opinion may be biased, but that seems pretty “major” to me.

Why do you post?
No. Seriously. Why?
Cause you repeatedly show yourself to be unable to defend your POV.

Why do you post?
No. Seriously. Why?
Cause you repeatedly show yourself to be unable to defend your POV.
You attacking me? Why? There is no need to defend anything. I reprinted what RFK jr tweeted. That you respond with such anger is a sad comment on you. My interaction with you is over.

Hunter is being constantly threatened by rednecks who are boasting about their arsenals.
So is Jack Smith, Judge Tanya Chutkan, Judge Engoron and Judge Engoron's clerk.

RFK Jr? Not so much.

[URL='https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr']Robert F. Kennedy Jr
[/URL]
@RobertKennedyJr

Denied Secret Service again! It’s not just about me. It’s another example of weaponization of government against Biden’s political opponents. They know that 30¢ of every campaign dollar goes to keeping me safe.

Homeland Security gave no explanation for rejecting our application. Law says all “major candidates” get protection. I’m polling 22% (and 40% among young voters — beating both Biden and Trump). My opinion may be biased, but that seems pretty “major” to me.
Even your own citation doesn't link to your assertion that this was a denial by Biden.

check the date
I know the date. Nothing has changed as far as the secret service is concerned.
In 2016, Bernie Sanders did not receive Secret Service protection until after the second primary. RFKray seeks legitimacy in any way possible, even back in this past February.

So the bottom line is that

Did I assert that or did I post what RFK tweeted?
Yes you did. see in bold below.

Those are your words, not RFK jr's. Or else, where are the quotation marks. See how the written language works?

My goodness, this forum is full of really dumb people. Its in his tweet. Congrats to you, I have another simpleton to not converse with.

So the bottom line is that

Did I assert that or did I post what RFK tweeted?
This goes back to my very first post. The OP in no way has the mental capacity to defend whatever he cuts and pastes.

My goodness, this forum is full of really dumb people. Its in his tweet. Congrats to you, I have another simpleton to not converse with.
lol you're the one who failed the English language.

Quotation marks (also known as quotes or inverted commas) are used to indicate direct speech and quotations. In academic writing, you need to use quotation marks when you quote a source. This includes quotes from published works and primary data such as interviews. Or even tweets.

This goes back to my very first post. The OP in no way has the mental capacity to defend whatever he cuts and pastes.
I’m not insulting you, either. This is simply true.

Yep, it's hard to have a in depth discussion with someone who can't grasp the basics of the written language.

lol you're the one who failed the English language.

Quotation marks (also known as quotes or inverted commas) are used to indicate direct speech and quotations. In academic writing, you need to use quotation marks when you quote a source. This includes quotes from published works and primary data such as interviews. Or even tweets.
Then you agree that Gay is a plagerist

No one should have the SS until after the Primaries.

A sitting President's entire family is eligible and almost always have it.

The Giant Orange Toddler and his family have it as a past President, as does the Obama, Bush, Clinton and Carter families.

The little punk has never been in any office that might be eligible and none of his family has been eligible for decades.

Then you agree that Gay is a plagerist
Dude, in a reply regarding your inability to use the English language, you mis-spell 'plagiarist'.

And to repeat, student dissertations are exercises in resourcing other people's research and formatting a thesis with correct citations. They are not original research projects. Although I have seen some with surveys openly carried out by handing out questionnaires in the student's bar. Missing a citation doesn't make it plagiarism, it's an error which rates a drop in grade.

Dude, in a reply regarding your inability to use the English language, you mis-spell 'plagiarist'.

And to repeat, student dissertations are exercises in resourcing other people's research and formatting a thesis with correct citations. They are not original research projects. Although I have seen some with surveys openly carried out by handing out questionnaires in the student's bar. Missing a citation doesn't make it plagiarism, it's an error which rates a drop in grade.
You have to love the mental midgets trying to have an intellectual discussion.

Ha, Im sitting on the beach in Hawaii, with my GF and having a great time and I misspell the word. Oh the sheer horror! Obviously you are defending her because you are racist.

Ha, Im sitting on the beach in Hawaii, with my GF and having a great time and I misspell the word. Oh the sheer horror! Obviously you are defending her because you are racist.
Does your gf know you’re a swinger and earlier seemed on the hunt for companionship?
Are you both swingers?
Why not start everything you post with, “As a swinger, I think…”
Trust me, folks would respect you more.

Back