Revenge after death (reserved)

ERedBoyd

It's all in ur head
Peter Smith had never quite seen the world quite like his girlfriend and fiance Kassie Holler. She had always seen things through the lens of science, while he was more into the paranormal. She believed nothing existed after a person died and he knew there was life after death. He had spent thousands of hours on paranormal investigations and what not. The problem was, she had always had the higher paying more stable jobs than him. Not many job openings for investigators into the paranormal.

He still needed equipment and gear, money for trips to sights, and what not so he wound up tapping into the savings Kassie had been putting into a home and a upcoming wedding. When she had learned of his activities and theft, she had been none too happy about it.

One day, he had found himself waking up extremely sick, vomiting... and it kept going and going. Trips to the ER proved nothing as he continued to get sicker. For nearly a month he suffered in agony while his lovely Kassie watched on with sad pitiful eyes. His last day on this planet, he laid in an ER, barely able breath, much less speak, she leaned into his ear and whispered, "Got you, you lying thief... Burn in hell..."

His eyes widened in the realization of the truth. She had murdered him somehow using her science to keep it untraceable. He tried to speak but his heart soon stopped and he was announced dead a few minutes later.

~~~ Day 1, afterlife ~~~

Peter felt himself rise out of his body and hover invisibly in the hospital room, looking down at Kassie who cried her little fake tears to hide her satisfied smile. He flew at her but went straight through her, obviously unable to interact with her in any way either through sound, touch, or any other sensation. The bitch had murdered him!!! Oh she was going to RUE the day she fucked with Peter Smith!!!

He felt the light appear for him to cross over and ignored it. He wouldn't leave until she paid for her crimes! He stood by ... and watched as the hospital wheeled his body off to the morgue and waited to see what she would do. He would need to learn to interact with the living once again.

Kassie Holler put on her best show as she was hugged by his parents as they comforted her before they left one at a time. She threw back her hat and veil as she burst laughing after she put her acting to good use today. She smirked as she waved at them from far,saying outloud:" thanks for the life insurance... 500 000$"....*she blew a kiss at his picture*

She stretches and stripped right there and walked through the house. She headed in the shower and wash up till she was red as a lobster. She finally step out and washed her face and put on a mask as she smiled:" I am finally gonna get a real man to finally know how to fuck me and get me off...heheh"

Peter floated along unseen by the world. He was attached to Kassie though. He was attached to his murderer and she would pay. So she wants a real man does she? A 6" dick hadn't been enough for her had it? He would show her... he would.

As she goes to her shower, he floats through the room and into the neighbor's house, a big former football player named Rodney Hammond. The fucker had an IQ of a stale donut but he had liked Kassie a lot. Hovering whenever Kassie went to the pool. He floated into Rodney and to his surprise, felt himself alive once more as Rodney. He possessed the big man. He reached down and checked his own cock and found it was 8" and thicker than his own had been. He got up and walked to the door and knocked on Kassie's house door.

Kassie slipped into a nighty and a robe, she went to the door and recognized him from the peephole. She open the door:" what's up Rodney? Look ... Not a good day....I talk to you, tomorrow"

Rodney burst into her house and slammed the door behind him!! Danny had full control! He growled, "You bitch! You murdered me!!"

As she turned to run, Rodney back handed her hard sending her flying and crashing onto her couch!

She screamed and was confused:" dead, what the fuck?! "
She flew in the aim and hit the ground hard, she start crawl around. He remembered that he never allow pop her anal cherry in their relationship

Peter inside Rodney laughed as he grabbed her tobe and nightie and tore them off. Rodneys dick was filthy and sweaty, furry and smelly! He pulled it out and growled, "I never fucked your ass... was always too good for ass fucking.."

He flipped her on her stomach, locked her legs with his, forced her hips to his and buried his cock dry right up her ass!!!!

Kassie paled, for a moment she could of a.swore it was her late b/f voice:" do not touch me!"

She cried out as he flip her over, she fought like a wild cat and failed. Screamed as he ram up her ass making her almost passed out."Noooo!! Too big!!"

Last edited:
Rodney only laughed as he watched whoever possessed his body at the moment fucking Kassie's tight virginal ass! He slapped her ass cheeks again and again growling "That's it! I always knew your ass would be tight but you always fucking taunted me with it before you killed me! Now... Now I am going to take it over and over again! Everywhere you go, I will be there. Every man you see, I could possess and use against you! You MURDERED me you fucking whore!"

His cock slammed into her with a brutal ferocity!!!

She howled in pain as he slap her ass hard enough to leave his hand print. She was howling on pain as he began rape her asshole. Her eyes bulged hearing his voice and realized it was her boyfriend...her dead boyfriend:" I'm sorry....mercy...please stop...too big...!"

"NO MERCY!" He growled as he cupped each breast and squeezed tightly!!! He pinched each nipple painfully before he yanked hard and slammed his cock faster into her! She was his plaything now and nothing would change that!

She tried crawl away in tears as her husband new host raped her brutally: " stop....aarrgghhhh...too big!!"

After nearly 20 minutes though, he came hard up inside her!! Filling her ripped anus with his salty seed!!!

Unfortunately, Peter also in the height of the orgasm, lost control of his host and was booted out. Rodney blinked hard as he looked down at her saying, "Whu...? What the fuck?!?! What did you do to me?!?! How the fuck did I get here!" He said all this with his cock still buried deep up her ass!

She screamed as he came too, intears:" how dare you!!! After you rape me, you so k fuck! I'll call the cops!!!"* She start screaming for help*

Rodney stumbled back, pulling his pants hastily back on and ignoring the cum on his dick. What the fuck just happened? How in the hell did he even get here?

Calling the cops gave Peter an idea. So as Rodney hastily retreated back to his house desperate to get away, he watched her call the police. Two young strong police officers knocked on her door 15 minutes later. Peter laughed to himself as they walked in. Ready for the next round of fun. He merged into the black officer who was second in. He pulled the baton off the officer, raised it up and swung hard down on the white officer who collapsed like a sack of wheat.

The remaining officer smiled to Kassie as he pulled his cuffs and handcuffed the first officer in place. Seeing her horror at what was happening, she turned to run only to have two prongs of his taser zap her hard, sending her stumbling into the ground.

20 minutes later, as the first officer began to wake up, he found himself bound to the table spread eagle with his cock hard and sticking out of his fly of his pants. He had a thick black pillowcase over his head, but otherwise fully dressed and completely disarmed.

The second officer smiled to Kassie, whom he had stripped naked and cuffed her hands behind her back. The officer licked the side of her face saying, "I am going to make you suffer for all eternity for murdering me, sweetpea..." Sweetpea had been that cute little name he had called her their entire relationship. He pushed her onto the table, straddling the bound officer and shoved her onto his cock.

Back