Rest Stop Surprise

Protected, unprotected, whatever. I cannot believe there are moral police on a thread for "Rest Stop Surprise." This is about cock, people. Cock! CCCCOOOOOCCKk!!!!!!!!!

Actually, you are assuming it is about cock. For some of it, it takes a different turn. I get off on the male ass (and to a lesser extent the male mouth) that enjoys giving pleasure. So for instance, one person may read BiDrew42's story and get all excited from the stand point of wondering what each and every one of those cocks looked like, felt like, how big they were, how long they took, etc.

On the other hand, some of us get off on the other side of the coin. What was biDrew42's ass like. How far could it stretch. How long could he take the pounding. Did he keep the cum inside his body as long as possible? Did some of it leak out as he drove down the road. Could he smell the cum from his ass and from his mouth. Did he reach an internal orgasm, etc.

none2 has it right it hot to think about stretching out men's asses. And it would be hot to be blown by some guy like bidrew at a rest stop.

none2 has it right it hot to think about stretching out men's asses. And it would be hot to be blown by some guy like bidrew at a rest stop.

I'll probably never do something that anonymous (a few emails first ;) ), but damn is it a hot fantasy. I don't know what I'd do if someone approached me at a rest stop, but I do know that regardless of what they looked like, I'd have an iron hardon as soon as they asked to see/touch/lick/fuck my cock. Fantasies are the best part of sex for me!

Back