Republicans Urge Cognitive Test For Biden

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
It's plain to see, our President is mentally impaired, every honest American knows it, and our enemies know it.

Republicans urge Biden to take cognitive test, say his 'mental decline' has 'become more apparent'
Recent polls have shown that Biden, age 79, is facing questions about his mental fitness

By Houston Keene | Fox News

The Republican push for Biden to undergo cognitive testing comes as recent polls have shown Americans are unsure of the president's mental fitness for office.

Former White House Physician to three Presidents Ronnie Jackson:

"My colleagues and I are again asking President Biden to immediately undergo a formal cognitive screening exam, such as the Montreal Cognitive Assessment (MOCA)," Jackson told Fox News Digital in an email.

"As a former physician to three Presidents of the United States, I know what it takes mentally and physically to execute the duties of Commander-in-Chief and Head of State," Jackson continued. "Joe Biden has continually proven to me and to the world that something isn’t right. The American people deserve to have absolute confidence in their President’s cognitive ability."

Jackson said Biden’s taking "the cognitive test will be an important first step" in reassuring Americans that the president is fit for office or "in identifying and properly treating symptoms of impairment that are consistent with a variety of cognitive diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, vascular dementia, Parkinson’s, or multiple sclerosis."

"This is not a partisan issue. When I discussed taking a cognitive test with President Trump, he was eager to assure the American people and to put the fake news media’s stories to bed," the former presidential doctor wrote. "Why won’t President Biden do the same?"

https://forum.literotica.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=67

His mental clarity is visibly superior to yours.

^^^
See's his dreams of a Biden inspired left-wing Utopia collapsing all around him and lashes out in tearful frustration at those who told him so.:rolleyes:

Apparently, some Repugs are pushing for a President Harris. :D

Personally, I'd like to see a playoff round of "Jeopardy" in place of Presidential Debates.

"Now, for the daily double and a chance to be the President of the United - The singer and performer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta goes by what stage name?"

First, I am positive Jackson has not spent any time in the company of Joe Biden.

Second, the idea that Biden could "end speculation" by taking some test is naïve in the extreme (e.g., the voluminous proof Barack Obama was born in the United States, which solved absolutely nothing).

Third, no one who doesn't have a political motivation has expressed the slightest concern about Biden's mental state, and as someone who lived through the 1980s, I can assure you that if those people existed, we'd be hearing from them.

Why didn't the Republicans do a cognitive test on Trump before selecting him?

He seems to have suffered from false memory syndrome and denial of demonstrable facts _ such as he lost the election - forever.

I'd be pretty certain the whoie "Biden is Senile" meme is gleeful payback for four years of "Trump is Insane, Psychologists say so!".

I give them both the same weight - LOL - for the exact same reason, it's just a sharp barb to throw at your opponents. I'm sure you scratch any political system and similar tropes routinely make the rounds about the opposition.

Was it partisan when you asked for Trump to take one?

We didn't ask him to, so no. (It was Trump's physician who made the decision to give him the test, and I don't buy for a minute that politics had anything to do with it. Not to mention that no one even needed to know about it, except that Trump had to go and brag on Fox News about having "passed" the test.)

Not to mention that with Trump, there were legitimate reasons to believe he was losing it: needing two hands to hold a glass of water, difficulty walking even on a ramp, etc. In Biden's case, you're simply making hay of the fact that he speaks slowly in order to avoid stuttering.

No, Biden is a puppet of the Commies surrounding him. I'll bet he doesn't wipe his own ass.

You know, when you post shit like this, people question YOUR cognitive ability. As well as your maturity level, and intellectual level.

I want a cognitive test for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. Imagine how funny she's going to be when she's Biden's age

and an IQ test

Apparently, some Repugs are pushing for a President Harris. :D

Naaah, they hate Harris even worse than Biden, because she's a person of color.

Next in line in succession after the vice president is the Speaker of the House. That's who they REALLY want: The first ever female U.S. president... Nancy Pelosi.

I want a cognitive test for Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. Imagine how funny she's going to be when she's Biden's age

and an IQ test

Playing devil's advocate, it could very well be she's secretly VERY intelligent, and simply figured out that there's no such thing as being too extreme to appeal to right-wing Republicans. Ann Coulter is another example of this - there's no way she believes some of the shit she writes.

Back