Republicans Rejoice that Easter Sunday 2025 Will NOT Be On Transgender Day. It WILL However Occur On...

Trump unsure on whether he'll spray swastikas on Easter eggs for the White House Easter egg hunt if elected.
Unless there was a "for Trump" money-making angle to a White House Easter egg hunt, Trump wouldn't bother to have one. Melania arranged the ones he had when he was in the White House. There's no evidence Melania has any intent on going back to the White House (unless he bribes her big time).

I laugh at the hilarious mockery of the reality and verity that your side represents. :ROFLMAO:
What is my side you smarmy little crybaby hypocrite?

You are quite possibly the most negative asshole I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with.

What is my side you smarmy little crybaby hypocrite?
justin-timberlake-stare.gif

You are quite possibly the most negative asshole I have ever had the displeasure of interacting with.
How was what I said to you "negative?" I was just telling you some truth.

Is a hit dog hollering here?

giphy.gif

justin-timberlake-stare.gif

How was what I said to you "negative?" I was just telling you some truth.

Is a hit dog hollering here?

giphy.gif
You keep saying I am a MAGA trump guy when repeatedly I have said I do not believe he is the best choice for a republican candidate. So either you are nothing more than a troll or more likely a fucking idiot. I have held off adding you to the ignore list, mostly because a lot of times I find your posts amusing. But that can change. It sure has gotten peaceful since I eliminated so many of you rabid dog types.

You keep saying I am a MAGA trump guy when repeatedly I have said I do not believe he is the best choice for a republican candidate.
Yet you support him, over someone who would be a better lead for the US.
So either you are nothing more than a troll or more likely a fucking idiot.
I think we all can figure out who is the idiot is here Hitch.
I have held off adding you to the ignore list, mostly because a lot of times I find your posts amusing.
I'm sure Zumi gives exactly zero shits if you put him on ignore, just like I give zero shits you did that to me.
But that can change. It sure has gotten peaceful since I eliminated so many of you rabid dog types.
Yes, we understand that you need to protect that fragile ego of yours.

You keep saying I am a MAGA trump guy when repeatedly I have said I do not believe he is the best choice for a republican candidate. So either you are nothing more than a troll or more likely a fucking idiot.
Actually I have never called you a MAGA Trump guy, but you are either Right, Right-leaning or Right-adjacent, which encompasses a great deal more than Cheeto himself but is currently enabling Cheeto wholeheartedly. So there's that association. How much you belong to that association is not entirely negated by you just saying you dislike him. That little humdinger of unsavory verity is neither mine or anyone else's problem. :kiss:

Since you wanna talk trolling, why don't you expand on this ditty you threw out:

I laugh at the idiocy you guys post.

because this thread is specifically about Republicans having a collective nothingburger conniption over yesterday.

So, it's not "idiocy," homeboy...it HAPPENED. We all understand you not wanting to deal with it, but it did. Again, nobody's problem but yours. If you meant anything different by that, then the stage is all yours to dance on now.

I have held off adding you to the ignore list, mostly because a lot of times I find your posts amusing. But that can change. It sure has gotten peaceful since I eliminated so many of you rabid dog types.
Hey, you can do what you have to do to protect your peace of mind if I intimidate you in some sort of way, it's not gonna bother me much if at all, I can assure you of that, old chum. ;)

You keep saying I am a MAGA trump guy when repeatedly I have said I do not believe he is the best choice for a republican candidate. So either you are nothing more than a troll or more likely a fucking idiot. I have held off adding you to the ignore list, mostly because a lot of times I find your posts amusing. But that can change. It sure has gotten peaceful since I eliminated so many of you rabid dog types.
Given the alternatives that are realistically available. I'm not afraid to say I'm a MAGA guy.

Actually I have never called you a MAGA Trump guy, but you are either Right, Right-leaning or Right-adjacent, which encompasses a great deal more than Cheeto himself but is currently enabling Cheeto wholeheartedly. So there's that association. How much you belong to that association is not entirely negated by you just saying you dislike him. That little humdinger of unsavory verity is neither mine or anyone else's problem. :kiss:

Since you wanna talk trolling, why don't you expand on this ditty you threw out:

because this thread is specifically about Republicans having a collective nothingburger conniption over yesterday.

So, it's not "idiocy," homeboy...it HAPPENED. We all understand you not wanting to deal with it, but it did. Again, nobody's problem but yours. If you meant anything different by that, then the stage is all yours to dance on now.

Hey, you can do what you have to do to protect your peace of mind if I intimidate you in some sort of way, it's not gonna bother me much if at all, I can assure you of that, old chum. ;)
So I can't spoil your little liberal circle jerk but it's okay for you assholes to rant and rave all over a clearly gun topic. Just another fucking crybaby hypocrite aren't you?

So I can't spoil your little liberal circle jerk but it's okay for you assholes to rant and rave all over a clearly gun topic. Just another fucking crybaby hypocrite aren't you?
giphy.gif

Dude.

Nobody ever said you can't "spoil" anything. You said sum'n, I said sum'n back to you. Dassit.

Can't you just roll with the punches? Does every little glitch by your side we bust ya balls over have to make you a simping ride-on-the-football-quarterback's-dick cheerleader?

you coulda just laughed this shit off and moseyed on down the block for your Arby's roast beef sandwich for lunch, but nooooooooooooo... :ROFLMAO:

giphy.gif

Dude.

Nobody ever said you can't "spoil" anything. You said sum'n, I said sum'n back to you. Dassit.

Can't you just roll with the punches? Does every little glitch by your side we bust ya balls over have to make you a simping ride-on-the-football-quarterback's-dick cheerleader?

you coulda just laughed this shit off and moseyed on down the block for your Arby's roast beef sandwich for lunch, but nooooooooooooo... :ROFLMAO:
Can't you just roll with the punches? Why did you, and you alone, feel the need to comment to me?

Back