Reply ONLY with a question

Status
Not open for further replies.
are all texans like this???

SHERMAN, Texas (AP) -- A jailed man accused of killing and cutting out the hearts of his son, estranged wife and her daughter plucked out his own eye and then quoted from the Bible, officials said Tuesday.

Andre L. Thomas was in a county jail cell Friday night when he tore his eye out of its socket with his hands, said Grayson County Sheriff Keith Gary.

Thomas, 21, then quoted the verse Mark 9:47: "And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell."

Re: are all texans like this???

TheOlderGuy said:
SHERMAN, Texas (AP) -- A jailed man accused of killing and cutting out the hearts of his son, estranged wife and her daughter plucked out his own eye and then quoted from the Bible, officials said Tuesday.

Andre L. Thomas was in a county jail cell Friday night when he tore his eye out of its socket with his hands, said Grayson County Sheriff Keith Gary.

Thomas, 21, then quoted the verse Mark 9:47: "And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell."

How does a man do that with his bare hands? And ... did this prompt the quote "In the kingdom of the blind, the man with one eye is King?" (or something like that) The sick bastard. That's one more reason why they put the word fanatic behind religious.

<Breaking News>

I am leaving Upstate to return home...

Please return to your regularly scheduled ka-noodling!

:kiss: Sis

And to make this legal...

How many hours do you think it will take me?
Answer: 4...if I don't get stopped by a State Trooper!

Marathonman said:
What if i pretended to not enjoy it?

would that count?
:p

LOL No..it wouldn't because I know you would...Now are you going to go in the torture chamber for your punishment or not?

MistyBluEyes said:
LOL No..it wouldn't because I know you would...Now are you going to go in the torture chamber for your punishment or not?

Why iii s s i i i tt ca..ca..called a tor...tor....torture cha...cha... chamber?:eek:

Marathonman said:
You know i'm not a "bad boy"......... right?

I seldom drink, i don't do drugs........ i am a good boy!!!

But don't you tell....lies sometimes? That is very very bad. Don't you know that?

MistyBluEyes said:
But don't you tell....lies sometimes? That is very very bad. Don't you know that?

I prefer to call it misapropriating the truth ..... it just sounds better, don't ya think?

Marathonman said:
I prefer to call it misapropriating the truth ..... it just sounds better, don't ya think?

Yeah sounds better but means the same thing. Don't they teach you on the wrong side of the country that it is bad to misapropriate the truth ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back