Removing Comments?

allenknott3

Alpha-Male Harem
Can someone tell me what is Literortica's policy regarding authors removing comments?

I have only ever removed anonymous comments, myself since there is no way to reply to them, but I am curious if the policy has recently changed.

Can someone tell me what is Literortica's policy regarding authors removing comments?

I have only ever removed anonymous comments, myself since there is no way to reply to them, but I am curious if the policy has recently changed.
Hi!

My name's Kasumi Lee (Stealthbreeder is a penname I used to use and now I can't change it).

I haven't heard of the policy changing at all. You can switch off anonymous comments on any stories you post, and you can still moderate comments on your own stories. If the rules had changed, I don't think that feature would still exist.

Best,

KL

Sure. Let me look that up for you. Oh wait you can do that yourself.

Back