Regular looking people.

Yes, I used to love this thread when it was rolling. To me, the regular pics are very arousing, no model types, regular, beautiful bodies, and expressions, I hope it gets legs, was one of my favs!

Looks like a fun road trip...

tumblr_nfnqv1d8Ek1tazsnoo1_500.jpg

Agree, it's what we all look like, right? Personally, I can make a very real sexual connection with these types of posts, one based more in reality than fantasy. Just my opinion

I don't see it as patronizing, either. I think of it as healthy recognition that most of us are quite snugly within in the 'bell curve' of looks, and if we didn't recognize our mutual human beauty, well,... maybe there wouldn't be so damn many billion of us! :D
It is so wonderful to see so many singing the praises of "ordinary" people. Give me the curvy figure, the sagging breasts, the natural bush of real women any day over the phony plastic "perfection" of professional models whose so-called beauty has all the sex appeal of department store mannequins. Thank you to all who have posted examples of truly beautiful women.

just awoke

awoke alone in bed

Last edited by a moderator:
Beauty is personal and indervidual. Yes the media tries to collectivize, guess and to some degree influence what we find attractive as means to sell us something.
But those people who fill magazine and garbage click bait sites, are predictably generic and boring to look at compared to the average person on the street. nothing beats quirky beauty imo.

99% of what I post are the ladies you'll find in the grocery store...some are trophy hot...others in particular, you'll look at once...then pause, and look again. That lady, she had to take a quick run to the market...she'll resonate with you for a long time.

Back