Recently divorced...now what...

Divorced one year ago. I was a busy man, husband, father of 4 kids under 10, worked at night to be home in the day with my children. I ALWAYS had something to do. Never had to try to pass time.
Now single I'm literally having to find something to pass time with. Two years prior to leaving my marriage, I started to become more and more fixated on having intimacy with another male. I'd been with a few in the past, my first guy I blew was when I was 32. We found each other on a gay chat room. He was in his 2nd year of college, black, and also a virgin.
I picked him up at his dorm. We had small talk til my house. He came in, sat on the couch and I immediately kneeled down in front of him looking into his eyes. I undid his button and zipper to his jeans and he was already so hard AND LONG. I've never had a dick in my mouth, but I was so eager to get his in my mouth. I quickly pushed his underwear down to his ankles and rushed to take them completely off!
I don't remember hesitating at all about what I should do. I just immediately put his head into my mouth and began just rolling my tongue around his head in my mouth. He was soooooooo hard! It didn't take long for my jaw to feel tired, but by the sounds he was making, this big black cock was about to erupt. I've wanted to taste another man's cum for months. The thought of another man's fluids in my mouth really turned me on as I searched for my first same sex encounter.
His moans got louder and louder and he put his hands on the back of my head to guide my mouth to just get that right rhythm on his dick for a huge explosion. I could tell he was trying to hold it back as long as he could. He tensed up his body, straightened his legs and pumped a massive load into my mouth which completely surprised me! The surprise was the sudden explosion and the force his warm cum filled my mouth. I was forced to swallowed some, but most of it ran down the shaft of his hard dick.
After the initial surprise of the orgasm, I ran my mouth down to the base of his dick and slurped up the cum that escaped my full mouth. He didn't lose his erection after that huge load, so I asked him to lay on the floor and let me try to ride him. LOL, I'd NEVER had anything in my ass, let alone a thick, 10", rock solid dick! I tried to take him, because I was so turned on from making him cum in my mouth, but he was just too big for my ass. I tried and tried. I could feel his firm head pressing into my hole and stretching it out. I felt that burn for the first time and it did not feel good at all. I had to tighten up real tight until the burn went away. After the burn went away, I loved the feeling of his warm, soft, hard dick slipping around my hole. I wanted it in me so bad! I tried over and over, but his thickness kept creating a burning sensation every time I tried to push him in further inside me.
I gave up having him inside me, so I lay on top of him grinding my erect cock against his much bigger erection. I had both our cocks in my hand taking in the feeling of our warm cocks rubbing together. The pre-cum that’s been continuously seeping from our dicks was enough lubrication for that slippery and slick feeling between our dicks. With my eyes closed, I got really into the sensation of our dicks touching. The grinding got more and more vigorous as we both pressed more and more firmly against each other's erection.
I had my face buried into his shoulder, lost in the intense grinding, when I felt compelled to bring my lips away from his neck and onto his big fat juicy lips. I planted a couple soft kisses on his lips with a slight opening of my mouth, then on the third kiss, he stayed on my lips and stuck his tongue into my mouth and found mine. My mind went from our hard cocks to the tasty tongue of my college stud. I got lost in our kissing and grinding as his hands rand over my back and tight ass. I loved how he grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled me tighter into his pelvic.
I could tell he didn't want to stop and he wanted more. The grinding, kissing, pre-cum continued until I felt like he was wanting to unload some more. I went down on him again and was immediately aware of the delicious taste of a lot of pre-cum. I stuck the tip of my tongue into his pee hole and he reacted with a jerk of his pelvic deeper into my mouth gagging me as he shot another huge load into my mouth, but this time he held my head longer onto his cock and I gagged like never before. Coughing like never before (never choked on a cock before) I caught my own vomit in my mouth and immediately swallowed it. I've swallowed my own vomit that I've caught in my mouth before from a night of drinking too much, but this time it was a mouth full of his cum I ate the first time he came in my mouth. I think I even had some of his cum drip out of my nose because I could taste it in my sinus.

After the last gag session, I layed on the floor next to him gathering my composure. I layed there with my hand still stroking him slowly until he slowly became limp. I got up, saw that he still had a mess around his now soft penis. I lapped up what I could, got a warm hand towel and cleaned him up. We didn't say anything afterwards, He put his clothes back on and quietly left. I saw him a couple weeks later in a large psychology class walking in with a girl. I had re-enrolled into college for Human Sexuality. My mind was only on that encounter the whole lecture.

That intense feeling of arousal I felt in that experience has always been on my mind. Two years before my divorce, I started to want to lay with another hard dick in bed to stroke, suck, have in me. I've never topped, but lately, I've been interested in topping a sensual man.

I'm searching for a person to be intimate with. Hoping for a reply!
Mmmm very hot.....;)

Really erotic and lovely story
Thank you. Today I was at the local ymca working out then take a shower. I tend to go really early because I have to shower after the workout. No one usually is showering that early and that’s good. Why? Because lately I’ve been getting aroused and getting hard ons when in a public shower. I love it but this morning I was showering and I heard footsteps coming towards the shower so I turned my back to the entrance. I heard the footsteps going towards the stall and close.

When I heard it close, I turned back around giving the occupant of the stall a full view of my shaved penis and smooth body as I lapped soap suds up and down the front including giving my penis a good shake! I looked out the corner of my eye and saw his eyes through the crack of the stall door.

I’d never done such a thing in public “performing!” Anyway, I could feel a hard on coming fast so I turned my back again and pretended nothing happened, but it got my heart going! I heard the door open and the footsteps leave the locker room

When I got out to dry off I was dripping a string of pre-cum to the floor. I wanted to get back in the shower and have a fantasy in the public shower of the ymca! 👀

Last edited:
I bet he was hoping you'd stay facing him .... such a shame you turned your back .. it's a natural thing to get an erection, perhaps he'd have appreciated it ... I know I do and I wasn't even there :)
Oh I wanted to. I felt so aroused. My dick was rock hard when I turned and I couldn’t help but stoke it a few times with lots of soap…it’s why I was dripping when I got out of the shower. I wanted to keep stoking in full view until I shot a stream across the tile.

What if that guy in the stall came in the shower area while I had my back turned and suddenly I feel a reach around as I’m stoking fast and furious. What ifffff…

YEARS ago had had a FWBS and it was enjoyable and intense. I never thought I'd do it again after years passed. But lately I found myself getting aroused by a naked man with a hard cock.
Today I find myself on sites like this sharing myself and my thoughts sexually. Not going to lie I have yet to experience being bottom and I find it satisfying to be in a missionary when it does happen. So yes it would be nice to have a FWBS to socialize and sensualize often for long term friendship.. 🥰
I also wish I could find a relationship with a sexual soul. I love naked body contact and passionate sex/love making/hot and sweaty. Anyone in the NW Washington state!

Attachments

• IMG_2289.jpeg
    IMG_2289.jpeg
    555.5 KB · Views: 13
I need to go back to the Y and just stand in the shower just lathering my smooth hairless body for all to openly gaze and drool lol 🤤 stoking it nice and slow at first making myself hard

Back