Reason Number 4,791,536 Why I Can’t Be Civil With “republicans”

Lazaran

Literotica Guru

From a report in the Daily Beast:

“A Republican congressman reportedly lost his shit early Thursday morning on a group of teenagers working as Senate pages—all because they allegedly sat down to rest in the Capitol rotunda. According to a transcript obtained by The Hill, Rep. Derrick Van Orden (R–WI) unleashed a profanity-filled tirade on the pages, calling them “pieces of shit” and accusing them of “defiling” the space. “Wake the fuck up you little shits,” Van Orden said, according to the transcript. “What the fuck are you all doing? Get the fuck out of here.” Pages, usually high schoolers, deliver correspondence and do other odd jobs around the Senate, and they often rest in the rotunda when the Senate works late into the night. Van Orden reportedly defended the rant when pressed by The Hill, likening the dozing pages to somebody disrespecting Arlington National Cemetery.”

🙄

Do people really think you can engage productively with that mentality (lack of mentality).

JFC

SAD!!!

“A Republican congressman reportedly lost his shit early Thursday morning on a group of teenagers working as Senate pages—all because they allegedly sat down to rest in the Capitol rotunda. According to a transcript obtained by The Hill, Rep. Derrick Van Orden (R–WI) unleashed a profanity-filled tirade on the pages, calling them “pieces of shit” and accusing them of “defiling” the space. “Wake the fuck up you little shits,” Van Orden said, according to the transcript. “What the fuck are you all doing? Get the fuck out of here.” Pages, usually high schoolers, deliver correspondence and do other odd jobs around the Senate, and they often rest in the rotunda when the Senate works late into the night. Van Orden reportedly defended the rant when pressed by The Hill, likening the dozing pages to somebody disrespecting Arlington National Cemetery.”

🙄

Do people really think you can engage productively with that mentality (lack of mentality).

JFC

SAD!!!
There is a serious mental issue with a great percentage of people who "claim" to be Republicans. But they are not Republicans, in fact if the Democrats switch and started to promote those ideals, they would become Democrats in a heartbeat.

051296cadcb3ed4092611754630cc0d3ea8b2d-wm.jpg

There is a serious mental issue with a great percentage of people who "claim" to be Republicans. But they are not Republicans, in fact if the Democrats switch and started to promote those ideals, they would become Democrats in a heartbeat.

Yeah, I usually place “republicans” in quotes for that very reason.

This current batch of “republicans” are exceptionally deplorable.

*nods*

"Sir, are you OK? Are you having some kind of medical event where you might need an ambulance?"

The ignorant, lying, gaslighting, POS “republican”, BabyBoobs, has entered the chat.

👍

👉 BabyBoobs 🤣

🇺🇸

It’s a massive overcorrection to many decades of left leaning propaganda, program expansion and indoctrination. The left is far from innocent but the maga people are just fn stupid

Which propaganda? Put out by whom? Specifically saying what? Examples?

Which program expansion? And how did it help result in a massive overcorrection?

Which propaganda? Put out by whom? Specifically saying what? Examples?

Which program expansion? And how did it help result in a massive overcorrection?

You know:

The “propaganda” about continuing institutional racism, police brutality , and racial profiling.

🙄

And the “propaganda” about continuing institutional sexism, and women being abused: sexually, physically (including health decisions), and financially.

🙄

And the “propaganda” about continuing institutional discrimination against LGBTQ+ individuals.

🙄

The “program expansion and indoctrination” can only be referring to school lunch and pre-K, and decent American’s recognition of the continuing denial of full civil rights to marginalized groups in society., and the efforts made to ensure those civil rights are realized and respected.

🙄

Fucking left leaning bastards

🙄

You know:

The “propaganda” about continuing institutional racism, police brutality , and racial profiling.

🙄

And the “propaganda” about continuing institutional sexism, and women being abused: sexually, physically (including health decisions), and financially.

🙄

And the “propaganda” about continuing institutional discrimination against LGBTQ+ individuals.

🙄

The “program expansion and indoctrination” can only be referring to school lunch and pre-K, and decent American’s recognition of the continuing denial of full civil rights to marginalized groups in society., and the efforts made to ensure those civil rights are realized and respected.

🙄

Fucking left leaning bastards

🙄

I would like for the poster to respond on her own. A lot of folks put forth these types of statements from the talking points. I'd like to see if she has basis for her claims. It's only fair.

I would like for the poster to respond on her own. A lot of folks put forth these types of statements from the talking points. I'd like to see if she has basis for her claims. It's only fair.

I couldn’t resist.

I’m so used to the propagandists gaslighting, (and throwing out baseless talking points to support their gaslighting), that when I see something that seems to fit the criteria, I instinctively “bite”.

Just call me “Major” or “Commander”.

*nods*

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=af12ee06c40847dabfba2cb59db93183&ei=28

another repug throws himself into the ring, says he's the only one with 'pure blood' and so fit to be president. Claims the covid vaccine was experimental and he refused to take it and therefore his blood is pure. fucking numpty.

Yeah, and like there are no other connotations associated with the term “pure blood”.

“Purely coincidental”

🙄

It will be interesting to see how many MAGAts respond to the MAGAt whistle that POS is blowing.

JFC

SAD!!!

🙄

JFC

SAD!!!
I am a Democrat. Nevertheless, if you look hard enough you will probably find Democrat politicians who have behaved this way too on occasion.

Rep. Derrick Van Orden (R–WI) does not speak for most Republican politicians.

The way you treat people you don’t like is a reflection of who you are.
  • Hateful
  • Bigoted
  • Spiteful
  • Condescending
  • Prideful
  • Unreasonable
If any of those apply, along with your original 4m +, then that’s who you are, not them. Justification doesn’t make it any better. Sorry you spend your life being uncivil, but that’s your choice. You should choose to be Batman too!

Back