Really Crazy Train

IARainman

Literotica Guru
A special train where Everyone disrobes before boarding and expresses interest in sexual adventure.

Not sure if this is a story idea or marketing idea for Amtrak….

Well. "lifestyle" cruises are well known. I don't see why something similar for a train wouldn't work. There are vintage train scenic tours all over the country. They usually stick to old lines that aren't part of moving goods around the country and I've always wanted to ride one.

1698088316508.png

Maybe a swinger group rents one for the weekend and decides to perform a play, while onboard. "Sex on the Orient Express." Costumes and a script, maybe a hesitant person or two who got "talked" into it when they were told there wouldn't be any actual nudity or sex. Add the crew who had no idea what was going to happen and you've got a story.

A special train where Everyone disrobes before boarding and expresses interest in sexual adventure.

Not sure if this is a story idea or marketing idea for Amtrak….
It's more interesting if they don't disrobe before boarding. That way people can choose which items of clothing to leave on and which to take off. Sex doesn't always require complete nudity; sometimes it's better with certain strategic items left on (shoes, boots, hats, garters and stockings, etc.).

And they need some music. (Of course, the A train was really a subway, not an intercity train.)

It's more interesting if they don't disrobe before boarding. That way people can choose which items of clothing to leave on and which to take off. Sex doesn't always require complete nudity; sometimes it's better with certain strategic items left on (shoes, boots, hats, garters and stockings, etc.).

And they need some music. (Of course, the A train was really a subway, not an intercity train.)

Some girls like the “A train” some don’t.

Well. "lifestyle" cruises are well known. I don't see why something similar for a train wouldn't work. There are vintage train scenic tours all over the country. They usually stick to old lines that aren't part of moving goods around the country and I've always wanted to ride one.

View attachment 2282631

Maybe a swinger group rents one for the weekend and decides to perform a play, while onboard. "Sex on the Orient Express." Costumes and a script, maybe a hesitant person or two who got "talked" into it when they were told there wouldn't be any actual nudity or sex. Add the crew who had no idea what was going to happen and you've got a story.
It would have to be done by a group. If you opened it to open ticket sales you’d have a train full of men

Back