Real Guy Seeking Pretend Girlfriend

A

andwander99

I created an account here with plans of seeking out a REAL girlfriend, but after reading post after post about individuals seeking to find a relationship offering meaning, contentment, or an opportunity to be spanked by a dominant transgender furry, I have decided that all I really want (or could handle right now) is a pretend relationship.

Let me explain to you the benefits of a pretend relationship. We will communicate electronically with one another about things that are not actually occurring in our lives. It's an incredible chance to be completely dishonest with each other. What could be more beautiful than a pretend connection with another soul?

Also, we don’t have to share photos, real names, or even accurate personal data. I won’t ask you to call me, meet me, or send me your last four digits of your social security number. I just want to have a deep, intense relationship that has no actual roots in reality.

In order to be my pretend girlfriend, you must be moderately intelligent, articulate, and edgy. However, your sense of humor must be phenomenal. I would never pretend date someone who was not incredibly funny. You should be quite beautiful with striking features (don’t worry, I won’t know if it's true). It's essential that your mastery of English includes proper spelling. I will real life break-up with you in a heartbeat if you make lots of typos. That's the truth.

Now for myself. I am an intelligent and handsome professional 37 year old male, who has been looking for some distraction lately. I am coming off of a very painful pretend-break up, so I might be pretend rebounding right now.

Potential pretend girlfriends please note: I will not respond to any replies that include photos of your penis. This is probably not necessary to include but it seems to be the way most posts end, so I thought better safe than sorry.

Back