Random Ramblings...

Neptune's Daugther

She stared up at the sun, its rays darting and flicking across the surface sending a rainbow of colours reflecting off the soft white sand. The sound of rushing waves, were so deeply embedded in her being that she could not imagine a life without it. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath as her body floated to the surface ... her face breaking the veil of water. She had to close her steely coloured eyes against the sharp sun rays.

A frown furrowed across her face as she dipped her head beneath the salty ocean water and opened her eyes again, staring directly up at the sun. She lifted her head out of the water as she once again had to shield her eyes from the sharp rays.

She took a deep breath and her chest erupted in fire. She could hear a strange sound rasp across her lips ... completely foreign to her. Her eyes widened as she dipped down beneath the water, taking another deep breath that felt ... normal. She circled around and then scrounged together the courage to let her head break the surface. Her hair was fanning out around her like black tendrils as she opened her eyes, looking at the horizon this time. She was amazed at how far she could see.

Another sound escaped her lips ... her mind offered the word: ‘giggle’. She pressed her lips together. A wave crashed over her head and as she emerged from the water another melodic giggle erupted from her lips. She softly touched her lips in wonder at the sound.

She attempted to take another breath, it still burned ... but her lungs were slowly getting used to the feeling. It was much easier underwater.

She suddenly looked around with a confused look in her eyes ... she couldn’t hear the sea. She dipped her head under the water once more soaking up the sounds and then lifted it out again ... it sounded ... empty. A shrill sound shrieked through the air. Another sound rasped past her lips ... her mind calling it a: ‘gasp’, as she shrivelled her nose and cocked an eyebrow spinning around quickly trying to find the source of the sound. She finally looked up and saw something gliding in the air. It looked like it had ... feathers? She had only ever seen them drifting at the bottom, but never so many on one thing. It made the sound again and she stared in wonder, her eyes following it.

She slowly turned around as her eyes followed the bird’s flight across the sky when a shadow fell over her. She looked up trying to ascertain where it came from, finding a pair of blue eyes right in front of her. A shriek passed her lips and was echoed by the man as they both screamed at each other in fright before she paddled backwards at a furious pace, trying to get away. Sounds escaped his mouth as he waved his hands. Her mind was telling her that they were: ‘words’. It almost looked as if he was trying to wave away the water that she was kicking up at him.

He had something strange covering his chest, blocking it from her view. Curiosity won as she slowly made her way back to him and lifted herself out of the water far enough to reach up and touch it. It felt thick ... and soft. She was completely oblivious to the man’s eyes that nearly bulged out of his head at the sight of her. His mouth was agape as he opened and closed his mouth like a fish out of water. She giggled and imitated him while her hands stroked across his chest, her fingers enjoying the feel of the covering.

She tested her ‘legs’ and stood on the soft sand, lifting her body out of the water completely. She wobbled slightly as her hand shot out to clutch onto the stranger’s shoulder before she found her balance. She sighed and smiled at herself approvingly before looking back at him. The man was staring at her ... his eyes were slowly making their way up and down her body with a very strange look hovering in them. For some reason that made her feel warm. She lifted her hands to her cheeks and they were hot. She frowned.

For a moment she thought there might be something wrong. Maybe her legs were not looking as they should. She hurriedly looked down at herself, inspecting her legs. She looked at her legs and then at his, and saw no major differences, besides his being a bit more hairy. She frowned as she looked at the hair on his legs. Was she supposed to have those? She worriedly ran her fingers across her legs ... they felt smooth and soft ... and she could reach all the way up between her legs to just below her hips. She frowned slightly as her fingers found something there that she didn’t have before. She bent over trying to get a better look at it as she spread her legs, nearly falling over.

Maybe that was what he was looking at? She looked back up to him with questioning eyes and then looked down to where his two legs met. She saw something much bigger there. Confusion imprinted on her face ... she reached out to touch it, but he shot his hand out and wrapped it around her wrist, holding it captive in mid-air. She shook her head lightly as another giggle escaped her lips while she looked at him.

He suddenly pulled her wrist towards him, hurtling her against his chest as his arms encircled her. She was still precariously trying to hold her balance as he pressed his lips against hers. Her eyes widened as her entire body went rigid against him, her arms spread in the air ... not really knowing what to do with them. His lips moved across hers in a soft way ... her heartbeat was thumping in her ears as she closed her eyes. It felt so nice.

He suddenly lifted his head and moved away from her ... leaving her wobbling on her feet for a moment, before she steadied herself. More words came from his lips ... she just stared at them like an addict ... wanting more of what he just did.

Scarlet Spring - Epilogue of sorts

Selene sat staring at the painting that rocked on the carriage seat before her. The work was perfect, capturing everything she wanted in the piece. It would also serve her as a reminder of her failure.

"Plans are like the desert dunes, Nobody my dear. They are never set, always shifting, changing."

"And never truly safe, my Prince, for any that set foot on them."

"Most true," Selene sighed. "I shall have to punish him for what he did. But I need to ensure that this one is done correctly, so the lesson is not lost."

Selene stared out the window, looking back to the city where all of her triumphs and tragedies lay.

"Baracus was a fool for entrusting that precious cargo to a bunch of witless mortals such as those slavers. If he taken care of the raid himself, I could have been a power to reckoned with. Yet, he would pick some fools that associated with that madman, Paracelsus."

"Do not worry, My Prince. Wait a few decades, and we will be successful in elevating you to the heights you deserve.

"And always remember, My Prince, no matter what else may occur, Nobody loves you."

Scarlet Spring - Epilogue of sorts #2

It had been seven nights since the Gangrel had departed, and Selene had spent the time making ready for her guest. All was in readiness, and she stood at the gate of her compound, a simple white robe covering her. Her hair was bound into a single plait that draped over her right shoulder. Selene looked up to see the small flying creature approaching. She smiled broadly as the bat closed on the ground, morphing into a tall, pale skinned woman with white hair flowing down her back. She too, wore a simple robe of ivory.

"Greetings and well met, Selene, Childe of Helena, Prince of Ramujat."

"Greetings and well met, Tanya, Childe of Saragorn. Welcome to my Domain. I have been waiting for this night, Coterie Sister."

Tanya smiled warmly. "As have I, Coterie Sister." The two embraced warmly, before entering the compound hand in hand.

"I have suitable refreshments waiting for you. There is so much I want to tell you and show you," Selene spoke like a teenage girl, "but first, I will see to your needs first."

"Your hospitality is gracious as always, and is know for many leagues from here too."

After Tanya had a chance to feed, the two women sat in a very opulently decorated room full of soft surfaces and bright, well matched colours. In one corner, was Selene's proudest work. Both women held goblets, containing warm, fragrant blood.

"So, Tanya, I am so pleased to see you after what is it... just over seven decades?"

"Yes, just before I created my last childe."

"Ah, yes. Slade De'Vere. He is a fine example of a Gangrel, dear sister. You just missed him by a mere week."

Tanya's eyes lit up at the mention of his name. "He was? Is he well? Does he show any signs? What was he doing?"

Selene casually raised a hand, smiling slightly. "He is fine, Tanya. No signs of the curse of your bloodline have shown up yet. And he was of great service to this Domain, too. Fear not, I ensured that he was amply rewarded for his efforts. Indeed, one of the results of his beneficial behaviour rests over there." Selene pointed to the painting.

Tanya turned to look at it, noticing it for the first time. 'My dear sister, that is excellent. You have improved immensely since we last saw each other. Indeed the subject is... Slade?" Her head snapped back to look at Selene.

"Yes, it is indeed Slade. He was most helpful in giving me what I needed for the painting. And what do you think of his Mate?"

"Mate?!?" Tanya's goblet was crushed, causing the contents to fountain into the air above her hand, before splashing down over her hand and the floor. "That... woman in the painting?"

"Yes. Mind you, he did pick a desert nomad. She'll be happy to roam with him. And to think all the effort you went through to claim him, killing off that other one... Elena, driving him to near death, to give him life eternal with the one that loves him? And he runs off with another mortal." Selene sighed. "Not a very gracious attitude, is it?"

Tanya's expression was feral as she stared at the painting, taking in every feature of the woman shown.

"Of course, it was interesting watching him prepare her for her first taking. He was such a delicate lover, caring, sweet. He is totally smitten with her too."

"Why are you telling me this, Selene?" Her voice was a low rumble, full of the thunder that announced the pending fury of the storm.

Selene looked on unfazed. "Because you wanted to know, dear sister. It would be remiss of me to not give you the details you ask. She all but holds his heart, as he holds hers. I was saddened by their... lewd display prior to their departure that I can not tell you where they have gone. I doubt that they have rejoined her people, as there was some disagreement concerning their relationship."

"Her people and his share something in common." Tanya's eyes narrowed further before her expression reverted to a happier one. "It is good to see the Prince's mantle suits you, sister."

"Thank you. It has it's challenges from time to time, but it is good for keeping one from getting bored." The two laughed, talking further into the early morning, filling each other in on what had been happening in the last 7 decades.

The following night, Tanya departed. Selene watched as the flying form of the Gangrel disappeared from sight.

"Thwart me, will you, Slade De'Vere? I think not." Selene laughed heartily as she walked back into her compound.

Last edited:
I just read some of the posts here again, and I would love for this thread not to die, as it's a lovely point of entry for people to post favorite posts, or stories.

Beautiful posts Marauder and DarkEmpress...Absolutely beautiful. And so worthy of being commented on. Thank you for sharing.:rose:

Also on my OOC..link on sigline

Her first memory is of being smacked by him, for not wearing the Veil. She was a child, but unsure of her age. Even now she's not clear on her true age, as she's been told so little of herself. Her life apparently stopped, and started on the day she was first brought to the compound. A vast luxurious holding, in the middle of no where. The single story structure.. But the immense rambling main house holds everything that one could dream of, or despise. There are luxury's abundant. The finest of Art, furnishings, clothing, opulent drapes, relaxing and calming color schemes, floors waxed to a high polish offering a cooling succor to the desert heat.

This is her gilded cage.

Here she lives, here she's watched, educated, tutored by the finest of minds, and here she is never allowed leave. The questions of why, who she really is, how it was allowed, have all died long ago inside her. Now there is simply a numbing acceptance of a future that is out of her control. She lives as he has designed. Adrian has cherished, punished, given, controlled, lavished, stolen from her for so long now, that when he comes for his weekly visits, she simply waits patiently for his moods to either erupt in anger,or bestow her with kindness. He's all of father figure, uncle , grand father , godfather, jailer, god and devil. She feels little towards him but a resigned acceptance that when he says she may breath, she may, and when he decides she can't, her life will be snuffed out.

Out side the excessively high walls she's not ventured but for health reasons, on three occasions. Two falls that led to broken bones, and a temperature that was never fully explained away. Always in the back of one of the many luxury cars, always with the windows tinted, always with the warnings that she looks to neither the left nor the right. And always with her Veil. Only Adrian knows her face. Not even she does. For he has forbidden mirrors, or reflective surfaces. Times when he has her raise it, he sits looking at her. Once upon a time it was that of a man looking at a prettiness fondly. Sometimes looking at her when his moods were dark , with resentment. But in the past couple of years, his look is such that it strikes her with fear. It is not the look of a man that refers to himself as her guardian.

She knows little of the world outside, only that one exists. As the whispers of the staff around her often drift to her, she knows that her limits are huge. That the places she reads of in her text books are not the figment of the writers imaginations as she is led to believe. The countries are real..the cities are real..The mountains..God the mountains are real.

And she'd seen one.

On a day she was to be receiving a music lesson in one of the many rooms set aside for her classes, her teacher had been late. And she'd taken leave of the room unattended at risk of punishment, and roamed into the gardens. The trees that flourish belie the desert surroundings, but offer more boundaries for her eyes to battle.. Vines flourish on the smooth plastered walls, blossoms lavish their colors with varieties that dazzle the eye..The teachers car had entered through the vast electronic solid gates, and for a moment she'd seen them. Rising up to the clouds, their peeks almost white, hidden in the billowing white cotton of the sky line. And the sands...All the sands between the compound gates, and the unseen virgin crest of the mounts..She'd seen them. And that is where her world ends and begins..At the gates.

Her name is never mentioned. She remembers one word..Mary. But she doesn't know if it refers to her or if it's just a name from a memory. All he calls her is Sunny. Why..he never says. Why he keeps her in this magnificent prison she's never told. And what will come of her in time, she can but imagine. Those imaginings terrify her. All she wants is a hope. That somehow , some way, there's a hope that it will end, and she can leave..And never bare the weight of the rich soft, lush Veil again that holds her captive at the whims of a man that gives no explanations...

Today, she sits under the shade of one of the Juniper trees. The scents of garlic wafts from the kitchens as the chef prepares the evening meal. Adrian will visit tonight. She will be dressed in yet another gift that arrives just an hour before him..It usually consists of a fitted floor length shift, with her shoulders bare. Colors vary pending on his moods, as too will the color of her veil.. These always flow to her ankles, worn with one shoulder exposed, with an ornate pin fastening it to her temple, covering her face but for the olive green in her eyes.. She will sit quietly, as he tells her of his troubles, or an idle pleasure he may have found. And on some occasions, he will ask her to lower the veil so he may look at her. Those moments she despises. Her flesh feels the threat of eyes that have no right to look at her, and then he will remind her that she is the luckiest of all .. His words will be chosen carefully, so as not to invite questions.

If he arrives with company as he sometimes may do, her visit will be short, and allowed to return to her suite. Tonight she prays, this will be a night for such a visit. Turning, she goes back to the rooms that are her retreat, and her dungeon. And finds her gift laid out on the bed, waiting for her to bathe and dress in it's golden folds of silk.

Last edited:
Scene 6: Perfect Storm

The sky split as the lightning breached the heavens. The open flood of rain in the downpour was as deafening as the thunder that kept it's rhythm, like an open objection to the lovers that reveled in the displeasure of the skies. Dark clouds rolled over as the wind swept and assaulted their sweat and rain drenched skin....

She was braced against the railing on the balcony, caught between the rusted metal and ... him. The drenched shirt clung to her body in a jealous display as if it too were reluctant to give way to her lover. The translucent white conformed to the darkened points of her nipples, hardened to pebbles from the cold... or something more. Fabric peeled from skin in a lurid display to sit above the swell of her breasts as droplets of rain laid claim to the liberated terrain.

His hand coiled into her wet hair and with a hard pull, brought her head back to stare at the thunderous sky. His lips closed on her neck leaving kisses that burned like a brand in the chilling onslaught of rain. The rivulets of water rolled off their skin as droplets of water adorned her lashes, falling to join their peers with each ferocious thrust.

The darkness lit up once more, breaking up the smooth undulation of bodies, their own lighting in the midnight club of their coupling. Savagery met savagery as the howls of nature paled in the face of their own storm. The rhythmic slap of dripping bodies keeping the time to their own symphony as the skies danced reluctantly to their tune. Their voices of want were swallowed by the outcry of the skies as the storm on both fronts twined to newer heights, as if even nature fed upon the fuel of their provocative dance and heralded the coming crescendo.

The uprising of the heavens roared to a feverish pitch as the lovers crashed into their own pinnacle of pleasure. The skies fell strangely silent as the clear harmony of their climax rang out in the empty streets. The stage quickly taken away as the storm resumed it's chorus and the duet faded away...

This one was inspired by Dark Empress who loves the rain (I think she's crazy) but this vision came into mind shortly after. So for that... this post is dedicated to the crazy lady (DarkEmpress) that loves to dance in the rain.

Alana_: I don't want this thread to die either, but inspiration is fickle in nature. It'd escaped me for a while and recently returned... The thread will always be around should any find need to fill it's contents! :) All of your post are so high strung with emotional tension... always done to perfection....

DarkEmpress.... good god Neptune's daughter makes me almost like water! That was ... beautiful!!

M13 - I still can't thank you enough for playing Selene in Scarlet Springs. I couldn't have done it without your help and it was so much fun having you thwart all our plans!

Last edited:
Lady and the Knight

This was first written as a story, then I had the urge to experiment, and I converted it into a poem. It follows the same 'arc' as the story it was based on. The original tale has since been lost, so I might get around to writing it again. In recent days, I have been thinking of doing a short SRP with someone, based around the tale... with some artistic license thrown in for good effect :devil:

Lady and the Knight

The woods, she thought, would ease her sleep
As she strolled through the forest one moonless night
Upon her it came, creature from a Hell dark and deep
It caused her great fear, as well as her flight,
Growling her name
Terror the game
And from the lady, The Beast would feed from her fright.

He was knighted as one of his Lord’s best
He battled in lands far from where he belong,
Forced to leave to follow the Quest
The years of struggle and loss were long,
Broken sword, armor rent
Skin scarred, body bent
But soul and virtue pure, his will unbroken and strong.

With the cry of fear, his race began
Through the sea of bramble he wade,
To uphold his honour, onward he ran
And readied himself for war to be made,
Branches slapping his face
Didn’t slacken his pace
Until her loveliness was found within the glade.

“My Lady,” he spoke and with that she stirred
“I will protect you, now that I am here
“The cause of your summoning cry I heard,
“I shall stop from bring you more fear.”
His reward a smile
Pure, free from guile
And for the first time, her cheeks were wet with tear.

“My Lord Knight,” she spoke, “first man that I have seen
“Since I entered this most dreadful wood,
“I accept the offer you’ve made so keen
“And I draw strength from all in you that is good.”
Her words were kind
New light now shined
Now his quest was near end, soon to rejoin his brotherhood.

With great cry of fear, hatred and anguish
A dark mass broke from the forest into the light,
The Beast lunged forward to extinguish
The Lady’s new guardian, the gallant Knight,
He stood his ground
Quest’s end he’d found
Since the Lady would be released from her fright.

The two traded blows with crashing and many a yell
With talon and fang, sword and shield,
The mortal Knight defending her from a Beast of Hell
Both fought hard, neither willing to yield,
One last stroke
Sword again broke
With victory achieved, the exhausted Knight fell onto the field.

The Victor was raised from bended knee
No longer driven by the need to defend,
The Lady saw from wounds blood ran free
And from a nearby stream, his wounds she did tend,
On grass he’d lie
With time passing by
Old wounds and new began to mend.

Dark Beast was strong, and tough of hide
Great strength was drawn from her dread,
Cunning it was, overlooked by pride
Of a victory over a creature thought dead,
But gamble was made
Swift was the blade
That took the body from the Beast’s head.

With death in battle, new strength was born
At his quest he would now succeed,
And fulfill the strongest vow he had sworn
For he lived now to complete that deed,
In grassy plain, under sky
The victorious Knight did die
And from the Beast the Lady was freed.

Copyright © <marauder13> 2003

Free Sky

VT, Thank you for the 'perfect storm', it is beautiful! :rose: (btw, thunder and lightning is crashing through the sky outside as I type this ... mmmm ... *heaven*)

And speaking of thunder and lightning ... here is a vivid image that came crashing into my mind this morning. Enjoy!

~~~~***~~~~​

Sky was kneeling, tears streaking down her cheeks as her shoulders shook … sobs ripping from her chest. She was physically shaking; her hands flat on the ground next to her to keep from drowning in the tidal wave of pain and anguish that threatened to drown her.

“Let go,” he said as he stood in front of her, his eyes pleading. The pain etched on her face was more than he could bare.

“I can’t,” she whispered breathlessly as she opened her eyes, glistening with tears. The normal aquamarine colour darkened with fear that was screaming through her mind. “I am holding on too tightly … I can’t …” She said as she brought her hands up to bury her face in them, her shimmering dark hair falling around her, rustling around her shoulders as she shook her head. “It hurts too much …” she said, gritting her teeth. She felt vulnerable and out of control … and she hated him seeing her like this.

He knelt down in front of her, taking her upper arms in a strong grip as he brought her closer to him, forcing her to look at him.

“You are hurting because you allow him to have this power over you,” he said as he slackened his grip on her one arm, lifting his hand to let his fingertips gently trail across her cheek, catching the tears as they fell from her eyes. “Take it back, Sky,” he urged her. “He doesn’t deserve the power of your fear. What he did to you was vicious and cruel … and you have been paying for his inhumane actions. You are the one that has been locked in a prison of fear your whole life. Take the power back … he is not here anymore, he can’t hurt you … I … will never hurt you,” he said as he smoothed both his hands across her shoulders wanting to give her the strength and courage she needed.

She closed her eyes tightly as the memories played out in her mind … a sickeningly accurate movie. She knew what was going to happen next … she knew every line … every image … every stab of pain. Anguish erupted from her lips as she howled out her pain. He crushed her to his chest, holding her so tight. He rested his chin on her head, his hands gently smoothing through her hair as tears ran down his cheeks. He could give her everything she needed … everything she wanted … if she would just let him in.

“Sky … let it go,” he pleaded softly.

Her small frame racked with sobs as she trembled against him. Her mind waged an epic internal battle as she fought with every fibre in her being to rip the fear from her heart … to break through the wall of ice she so meticulously built around herself. She was willing to give herself to him … mind, body and soul … everything she had.

But, before she could do that … she had to trust him. She had to let go of the fear that had a chokehold on her life … her fears … her dreams. She had to let go in order to regain her ability to trust another human being … to believe that no harm would come. He deserved all or nothing … and Sky would not settle for anything less.

Her sobs finally died down … her tears drying. She lay crumpled up in his arms … spent … her features pale … completely drained. Something inside her finally surrendered, relinquishing the dark grip of fear that had been clasped around her heart. She took a deep breath … feeling the weight of the world lifting from her shoulders … her heart taking a carefree beat.

She was finally free!

There was no place on earth she would rather be right now. She felt secure in his embrace, protected, loved and cherished. Sky knew that he would move heaven and earth to show her the joys and the pleasures of subjugation … if … she trusted him fully … wholly.

She took a deep and steadying breath. “Master …” she whispered against his chest … speaking the one word that sounded like music to his ears … one word that set her free.

A Legend begins ...

She had no idea how long she had lain there. Every inch of her body felt as if it was doused in acid and burning as pain racked her small frame. Thankfully, the incontrollable shivers had stopped a while back … every move had sent a fresh pang of pain jolting through her nervous system. She closed her eyes, her thoughts slowly retreating to the back of her mind … slower and slower.

Voices filled the space around her as light suddenly flooded the small space she was cramped into. She instinctively huddled into a tighter ball, too scared of what the light heralded. She felt a pair of strong hands tighten around her wrists as they pulled her out of there. An anguished cry of pain escaped her lips, her body shuddering at the intensity of it.

“Good lord, Sire,” a horrified voice said next to her. She heard a scurry of feet on the floor as she was lifted into the air a pained gasp escaping her lips. She felt something warm wrap around her … wrenching another cry of pain from her tortured mind. She wrapped her fingers around something and held on for all she was worth as she tried to pry her eyes open. A face … she had not seen before looked down at her in a mixture of horror and worry.

“She is very weak, Sire,” the voice spoke up again from the other side.
“I can see that,” his deep baritone voice snapped irritably.

They were moving. She whimpered against him as every stride hurt. She closed her eyes against the blistering sun … it had been weeks … months since she had last seen it. The fresh air was almost suffocating her as her laboured breathing hissed past her dry lips. They finally came to a standstill as he took a seat cradling her to his chest.

“What is your name?” He whispered softly against her ear, small tendrils of dark raven hair wilting from his cape in which he had wrapped her.

“Guinevere,” she said in a breathless voice, before darkness wrapped its dark clutches around her … her entire life hanging in the weigh of this man’s arms. Arthur stared back at the priest with murder in his eyes.

Last edited:
The Threshold

Kasseld knelt down on the track carved into the side of the mountain, as ephemeral claws of ice cold wind grappled with him to hurl him from his perch to his doom below. His visor was down to protect his face from the sleet and small stones carried on the violent air. His body rocked from time to time as the storm changed the angles of it's blows against him in its ceaseless attempts to topple him. But he had an anchor stronger than the furies of the storm that held him firm on the slick rocks beneath his feet.

Drusilla.

The small woman was huddled close to his armoured chest, while his massive shield was on the other side of her, protecting her from the element's hatred of their presence. Even though he could not feel her through his armour nor could he look at her, he knew where she was and what she was doing. Some other sense was at work, guiding him in his duty to protect her. She had her duty, and he had his. His would soon be at an end, as she would be at the place of her need.

The brigands that assailed their camp were no match for his sword. The lion that took too close an interest in them learned a sharp lesson, and would bear a wound, possibly long enough to be a scar, for the rest of its life. Not even the river that threatened to sweep her away was a danger to him as he carried her across. One of the storm's first serious attempts to deal with them failed as the dagger like shards of ice shattered harmlessly on his shield, rather than tearing the flesh from their bones. All of these, and more he sheltered Drusilla from, and kept her safe.

But the terrors within her mind, he could not touch. She was one who was as her birthright dictated. Confident, strong of will, graceful, full of poise and beauty. She undertook her task initially with great courage and determination. But as they closed on the place, her will faltered like her steps and her courage wilted like the flowers under the summer sun. But she never stopped, she never turned back. But she got slower, and more afraid.

The storm howled its frustration at the inability to remove the intruders, reserving it's strength for another time. Kasseld needed no further prompting to move them closer to their destination. Together, they moved slowly, more due to Drusilla's reluctance than out of need for safety. Still, the winds made the way fraught with dangers, obscuring their vision as well as pelting them with debris.

Upon reaching a bend in the trail, the storm launched a fresh assault against them. The blinding flash of light was followed immediately by an earsplitting boom of thunder that was drowned out by the roar of anger from the storm. The fresh rain of ice cold water and sleet was joined by a deluge of earth and rock from above. The explosive cacophony was rounded out by a bone chilling keening. Kasseld was surprised to find that the creature voicing the hideous wail was none other than Drusilla, giving voice to her terror.

Step by creeping step, they rounded the corner as the storm tried once more to rid the track of the human intruders. After a wearying eternity, they made their way to a sheltered ledge, that was almost a cave. Kasseld sat Drusilla down, removing his helm. It was then, he saw the ledge hosted a malevolent, maw-like opening that housed a darkness that seemed to be almost alive. But his attention was drawn to spectacle 'outside' the ledge.

The storm unleashed its fury in a display unmatched by anything they had seen before. Multiple flashes of lightning illuminated small patches of the white air as the answering booms of thunder rolled over the land as the air moved with ever greater speeds that before. Kasseld thought that the storm was angry that it had failed, and started to take out that anger on the lands beneath its broad reach.

Satisfied that the storm could not reach them, Kasseld turned his attention to Drusilla. Her long, lustrous raven hair was dull, dirty and matted. The normally glowing ivory complexion was now ashen, sullen and drawn. Twin obsidian pits housed lifeless gray orbs where once bold azure drew one's attention. Her poised, graceful stature had been replaced by a bent shuddering huddle. He walked over to her, kneeling before her and placing a soft kiss on her forehead before standing to guard them both.

The kiss brought Drusilla back from the maelstrom of her terror enough to register her surrounds. She looked over at the mouth of the cave, her lifeless eyes seeing the pitch like darkness trying to tempt her to allow her to be enfolded in its velvet soft agony. She heard the low, deep moan wafting from the depths, reinforcing the hopelessness of trying to enter there.

Her hand was moving with glacial speed, drawn to the one place where her body was not cold as ice. When her fingers touched, a circuit of warmth was closed. Warmth of a spiritual essence blossomed within her. Her poise returned as she stood, her heart beat was stronger, and some of her colour returned. Her terror filled eyes looked back at her companion as she lifted a hand to him.

"Please, my friend, come with me. Stand at my side, and let me draw on your strength as I do what I must do, lest I fail."

Kasseld sheathed his sword, replaced his helm and took her hand in his. Drusilla led them both to the boundary where the darkness seemed tangible. Taking one last shuddering breath, she stepped into the darkness.

Last edited:
Possession

His eyes watch her approach, hungry, vividly filled with the savage desire he feels. In sharp contrast is her own, dull and without expression as she contains and hides the ache. She slides into bed beside him out of necessity, because she must, but she refuses to meet his gaze as her head rests against his shoulder.

He knows. He knows that she thinks not of him.

Gentle hands reach to cup her face, followed by gentle kisses that alight across her brow. Her eyes squeeze shut, not wanting him to see that she thinks not of him. She yields to the tilting of her face as his lips seek hers. Despite her efforts to soften her kiss, the dull throb in her heart makes it rigid, unforgivingly so as mouths are pressed together and tears leak from the corner of her closed eyes....

but he is patient.

He is persistent. Small kisses coaxes out the tenderness he searches for as his hand coils into her hair. The heat captured between them as skin touches skin is electric for him... but does nothing to stir her want. But he is relentless. Lips float over the line of her jaw, dip to nibble at her ear before kisses flower just below her ear. His hands glide over her skin, searching for those places he knows she can't help but react to.

His hand twined in her hair tugs to bare her neck to him as his mouth traces over the column of her throat tenderly. He closes over the thrum of her pulse with kisses before he marks her. He draws a whimper from her the same way he draws the blood to the surface to darken her skin. His teeth bite down, hard enough to make her cry out before he releases.

"You're mine." He growls softly against the mark he's left her with. It's a soft ominous statement that leaves no room for denial.

The length of his arousal presses between them and she knows what he wants, what she's expected to do. She turns, nestling his length between her open thighs to press the velvet tip against the moist opening of her sex. His arm curls around her waist and pulls her in. She can't help but cry out, not expecting the force or ferocity he takes her with as thrusts punch hard into her depths. The hand in her hair coils even tighter as he yanks her back. The kisses that flutter along her cheek and neck in stark contrast to the more primal taking of her body.

He drags his nails along the curve of her body, knowing that she tenses involuntarily at the touch, clenching down on his throbbing member as he pummels into her. Her hands curl into the sheets as her body rolls back to meet him. Sweat beads across both of their bodies as he takes from her the pleasure he wants. The sweet slicked friction of her sex urging him that much closer... before he pulls free with a groan.

She rolls to her back as the first arc of his seed streaks over her body. Lines of milky white paints across her heaving breasts, her tremoring belly before it dribbles from the crown and he slumps wearily beside her.

After all, she.... She is merely a possession.

Last edited:
Dying Young

They roll her out of the operating theatre, she looks pale ... her features haggard and tired. For a moment I stand and bite down on my bottom lip, giving in to the tears I have been fighting for so long. She’s asleep ... she won’t see.

I sit down next to her, letting my fingers slowly run through her long dark hair as I wait for her to open her eyes. She is lying on her stomach, the blood soaked gauze on her back testament to the attempts at stopping the disease that has been slowly ravaging her body. I know how very brave she has been, how hard she has tried to put on a smiling face for the sake of all of us ... I know my sister very well.

Two hours later her beautiful hazel eyes finally flutter open, she groans as her features contort in pain ... that look that has marred her expression for the past seven years. I give her a warm smile as I run my fingers along her cheek.

“Hey Beautiful,” I say softly. “Welcome back,” I add and my heart wants to break. Is it wrong to want her not to come back? I don’t know why she is holding on so tightly to the life that is but a mere flicker in her veins. She has just turned 30, her whole life still ahead of her ... being a hopeless romantic she is no doubt still waiting for her knight in shining armour to come and rescue her, to move into the house she has been dreaming about her whole life, to have a whole rugby team of kids to run around her and play ... I plaster on a happy smile, my eyes overly bright.

Life is never fair ... life is a fragile and fleeting thing that is here the one day and gone the next. I owe her so much ... she has showed me how precious every moment is and how important it is to live your life to the fullest ... despite what life might throw at you.

It is absolute torture watching someone you love slowly die in front of your eyes ... it hurts so much.

“Hey,” she groans. “You and Mark are still coming to visit on Sunday, right?” She says, looking at me with those eyes that say if you don’t come I’ll deck you! ...and I’ll probably let her as well.

I can’t help but laugh.

“Yes,” I say as I put my head against hers looking into her smiling eyes.

“I love you,” I softly whisper in her ear, not knowing if it will be the last time I get the opportunity to say those three words to her ...

Last edited:
Men in Black

"Control, Unit Charlie-Oscar-Seven. Close on subject and await further orders. Control out."

The mainstream appearing vehicle, in a slightly darker shade of natural green, pulled out of the driveway where it had been waiting. The passenger leant forward, tapping the wide screen in front of him. Multiple windows blazoned into life, the main one of a GPS style map system detailing their location as well as someone else's.

"Hermes confirmation of telemetry feed. Support inbound in 15 seconds."

"Affirmative," the driver replied.

"Hermes completed telemetry processed, no further recommendations at this time."

"Control, Unit Charlie-Oscar-Seven. Alpha-Epsilon-Two: Termination of subject approved. Confirm instructions. Over."

"Unit Charlie-Oscar-Seven, Control. Confirm receipt of Alpha-Epsilon-Two order. Terminate subject. Over."

"Affirmative. Instructions correct. Out."

Both men in the vehicle slapped the central point of their harnesses, the straps tightening. The driver immediately dropped the vehicle down a gear and accelerated, weaving through the traffic.

"Hermes update," the passenger spoke evenly. "Subject will be beyond sanction in one hundred eighty three seconds."

"Affirmative. Request full support from Hermes." He paused to go around a taxi. "We have an Alpha-Epsilon-Two, correct?"

"Correct. Why?"

"We are cleared for unrestricted asset and procedural use."

"Affirmative. Loading predictive route system, linking to nav system. Link complete."

The driver reached forward and pressed a small blue button that was not one of the standard buttons for the model of car driven. The sound of the engine changed, and the two felt a firm vibration through the vehicle. The car chopped and changed lanes with the lightest of touches of the steering wheel.

"Course correction. Right, one hundred twenty-five." The passenger reached forward and tapped his screen. The street lights ahead were overridden remaining green longer than they were supposed to as the vehicle approached the intersection closing on 100 km/h. The lights went from green to amber as the driver engaged the clutch and hand brake, spinning the wheel sharply to the right. as the car spun, he spun the wheel in the other direction. The car slid into the middle of the intersection as the lights went red, the driver dropping it into 2nd gear, disengaging the clutch. The engine roared into life as the tires screamed their frustration at their lack of ability to grip the road. But then, they did grip, and the car shot down the road, rapidly accelerating past the few cars on the road.

"One hundred fifty seconds." The driver rapidly geared down, taking the next corner at a mere 70 km/h, leaving twin trails of smoking black sludge on the road as the wound through the back streets. The loud blaring of a truck horn announced their near miss returning to a major road way.

"Sixteen, engage mode five."

"Affirmative, mode five activated."

The car immediately went down the wrong side of the road, vehicles miraculously leaving gaps large enough for them to exploit as the other side was bumper to bumper cars. The slipped through the oncoming traffic at close to 100 km/h, swerving violently as they drove. Neither man showed the slightest emotion as they whistled past cars by millimetres.

"Target acquired, two thousand metres, straight ahead. Ninety seconds before target is lost."

The driver jumped the car back onto the proper side of the road, running the car up and down the gears as he raced to intercept the target. He slowed the car enough to allow crossing traffic at the interception to move enough to give him a gap he could use, racing through at double the allowed speed limit.

"One thousand metres, forty seconds." The white van came into view. The driver pushed the car to the limit as the passenger drew his service side arm. He gave it a preliminary check as they raced to intercept. Once more, the driver put the car into a high speed turn, bringing it to a stop slightly off to one side before the target vehicle.

"Six seconds," The driver said as the passenger slapped the release of the restraints, and pushed the door open.

Five seconds. The passenger cleared the door, standing at his full height, his dark glasses covering the quick scanning of his eyes.

Four Seconds. The passenger identified the target within the van, but the darkened glass made it hard to clearly make out his target.

Three seconds. The driver of the van started to anticipate the change in the lights, and started to move forward.

Two seconds. The passenger fired a shot, shattering the window and giving him a clear line of sight of his target. The van stopped moving as the driver reacted to the gunshot.

One second. The target was lined up cleanly, and the man fired the killing shot.

Zero seconds. The van driver accelerated from the scene in blind terror.

The passenger returned to the car. He pulled on and secured his restraints as the driver started to drive off.

"Well, Sixteen?"

"Mission complete, Twenty-five." There was a small pause. "Unit Charlie-Oscar-Seven, Control. Mission complete. Out."

Back at Control, the file concerning the eight year old Sandra Delmont was updated to note that she had been successful terminated.

Scene 7: Unnamed

Her longing eyes trained on the tension driven moments as her Master took his pleasure from her. The sheer cloth left nothing to the imagination as the remains of it dripped from her body like water, clinging, conforming, adorning her gyrating body that returned the driving thresholds of their pleasure.

The sweat soaked bodies slapping together to break the cresting wave of their groans of pleasure only made her renew her thrashing against the collar. She strained against the leash that held her back, the tangible restraint more frustrating than the command that it embodied.

Her fingers strayed to her sex, and retreated. Even without such stimulation she was drenched with the lust incited. Why did it have to be her?

She heard the clatter. The smell of food alerted her to it's presence long before the sound of ceramic on stone reached her ears. It was a pause in the overwhelming lust that pulsated in the room, tastefully distasteful.

It took every ounce of her will to not make a dive towards the meal that she'd wanted, almost as much as the gratification only Master could give. She knew better than that.... that she was liable to lose even that if she made a move towards it.

Instead she kept her eyes riveted on the scene before her... The heavy sounds of their coupling resonating off the stone walls as she watched with mingled lust... lust and jealousy.

The growl through gritted teeth was feral and spoke volumes of the rampant emotions. She voiced her distaste that Master had chosen another... but could she fault him? even she wanted to sample the morsel of sin writhing in his arms, almost as much as she wanted to be the one serving him.

_______________________________​

This was the original concept behind Forging the Chains... of course the actual thread isn't very like it... but threads tend to get life of their own...

A 'descriptive' scene

The result of a rather fun challenge ;)

~~~~***~~~~​

Victoria lay with her hands buried in the soft folds of the duvet, as he knelt poised between her legs with his engorged member seated at the entrance to her velvety darkness. Her violet blue eyes were dilated, her lips parted as her breath raced past them ... she licked her lips to moisten them as she stared up into his dark eyes, feeling as if she could drown in them. The mounds of her breasts heaving as her body strained to suck in the air she so desperately needed to fuel the blistering fire in her soul.

Her body felt starved of his touch as he stayed motionless, staring down at her ... his eyes roaming across her heated flesh, drinking in every soft expanse of soft skin that she offered to him willingly ... wantonly. A soft self-conscious blush drenched her cheeks in a delightful hue of pink as she watched the lust kindle in his eyes, gently fanning the embers of desire in her own body.

“I want you so badly,” he whispered, wrenching a soft moan from her lips as a delicious shudder of anticipation coursed through her nervous system. She didn’t have the breath to tell him how badly her body ached to have him buried inside her ... to feel him moving inside her ... God, she needed him.

She stared at him transfixed, the violet hue of her eyes darkening ... a gasp ... as he slowly started penetrating her, her pulse racing like a maddening river of desire in her veins as her body expanded, her juices seeping from her body to welcome him into her warmth. She arched her back and writhed sweetly beneath him as her body thrummed to his sensual ministrations.

The sounds of their coupling echoed through the room as he moved his hips. Skin on skin ... their bodies slapping against each other as their primal need overtook them, spiralling into a primal dance of erotic need as Victoria grinded against him. Every thrust was met with a dull ache of need, edging her closer to the edge as he filled her ... and retracted, only for the entire sensation to be repeated.

She clasped her hands to his shoulders, nails digging into his flesh as she groaned. She could feel the heat singing through her body, sending a veritable thunderstorm of ecstasy to pulse in her womb before it exploded, her breath catching in her throat as her body pulsed ... three times around him, sending her hurtling across the precipice and into the arms of sweet surrender. Every muscle in her body contracted as she shuddered against him. Victoria threw her head back, her violet eyes staring into space as she screamed out his name...

She felt him twitch inside her, before he drove into her one last time ... their bodies locked together in a flaming hot sexual embrace as a low guttural groan escaped his lips to join the sound of her own sweet release. She felt him convulse inside her, the warm seed from his member shooting ribbons of scalding white cum into her dripping depths as Victoria arched her back, lifting her chest from the bed. Her breasts pressed against his hard, naked chest as he sated his lust, sealed their bond ... exalted in their love.

Closing of a Final Chapter - Rest in Peace

And in that singular moment... life is taken away. The breath stilled as vitality slips between our fingertips and all that we can do, we who still remain, is to close his eyes like the closing of his last chapter and remember. This is what I remember...

I remember an enemy in the class who always made sure to glare at me because we both wanted to sit in the small set of seats in the front row. Who decided that because I came from a rival highschool, it was his responsibility to show me up now that we were in college. The one who started a one sided competition to compare test scores, homework scores, grades ... and never won. I suppose he never realized that he was the better programmer. That he had the better intuition behind computers, that he knew more programming languages...

And so enemy became friend. I had yet to meet someone as passionate about life as he. Loud, and clumsy but whole heartedly sincere. He was someone who tried his best at everything. Who worked harder, tried harder than all of us. He was the one who'd spend his entire break trying to better himself, ranging from something like learning python, to translating another book.

He had the neatest notes out of all the guys in the engineering department... but didn't understand a word of what he had written. I still remember studying with him, where Royce and I had a vague understanding of the concepts but didn't keep up enough to write the proofs down and he had it all written but didn't understand what the proofs meant.

He... was horrible with the opposite sex, self proclaimed to never have a girlfriend. It was like our entire gender intimidated him in some way or form, as if we'd bite him if things strayed to matters of the heart.

He was always the one who came eager to tell me the latest pertaining manga and anime. The one who'd come making recommendations about watching this anime or reading that manga. He'd come making guarantees about artwork, about plot, about artist and assured that we'd enjoy it just as much as he.

I still remember the last time we chatted and got on for another round of star craft. He being the only one who was closest to my level to play... and even then I still always lost. He'd try to handicap himself so I'd stand a chance of winning, not that I ever did. After the game we'd talk about what I could've done to improve. Little pointers here and there from a newb to a newb about things the guys, who were already good at the game, took for granted.

There is so much more that can be said about a friend who was always respectful, always considerate, always sincere... but for now I lack the words to express them. It seems fitting that a storm has blown in. As if the skies mourn with me of our loss, as they weep the tears I have spent, as they keen a dirge whilst I write in memory of him.

I had this swimming around in my head last night...

~~~~***~~~~​

Her heart was racing in her chest; lips slightly parted as her breath silently rushed past them … violet eyes riveted to the floor. A shimmering sheen of sweat clung to her skin like a jealous lover as she knelt before him, in all her naked glory. Thighs widely spread offering him a seductive view of her glistening sex, hands lain out atop her thighs … palm up.

He circled around her, an almost predatory feel radiating from every fibre of his being, bristling across the little hairs on her skin. She was intensely aware of his proximity, his footsteps echoing hollowly in her mind as she listened to his controlled breathing. She was a receptor for every emotion and feeling that resonated from him. She was one with his will and placed on this earth for one purpose, and one purpose alone … to give him pleasure.

“You please me Alyssa,” he said in that smooth baritone voice of his that had the ability to make her melt. The words alone sent a pulse of pleasure through her body, her kitten constricting achingly at her Master’s statement.
“My pleasure is yours Master,” she said breathlessly.

He buried his hand in her raven hair, sharply pulling her head back to meet his dark eyes. The sight that greeted her stole her breath away as he bent down over her and claimed her lips in a seductively searing kiss. A soft moan hummed on her lips as his tongue laid claim to her mouth, exploring the moist depths that belonged to him. He gently pulled her up into his arms and continued to kiss her until every, last coherent thought grinded to a halt in her mind.

He finally tore his lips from hers and stared down onto the face of his beloved pet. He leaned in and whispered close to her ear, “Indeed, and your pleasure will be mine.” His breath washed across her neck sending an ebb of electricity to course down her spine.

Without a word, he spun her around and gently walked her to the wall. Lifting both her arms above her head, he snapped her manacles in place. The soft click sent a jolt of pleasure to rush through her veins. His hands trailed down her arms, smoothing across her flanks leaving a trail of fire to blaze upon her skin. He reached around and cupped her breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and middle finger before snapping the wicked nipple clamps in place.

A gasp escaped Alyssa’s lips as she threw her head back arching against him, her violet eyes fluttering shut. The clamps bit into her sensitive flesh, sending a thunderbolt of lightning directly to her clit ... to simmer in its fiery heat.

“You like that, don’t you?” He asked next to her as he bent his head down … his lips trailing across the elegant curve of her neck. He grinded his hips against her, pushing her up against the concrete wall. The cold surface scalded her heated flesh as another gasp escaped her lips.
“Yes Master,” she moaned as he spread her legs and snapped the manacles around her ankles in place.

Suddenly he stepped away, leaving Alyssa alone to imagine what sweet torture he would bestow on her this night. She could hear him move, rummaging around ... finally finding the item of interest he returned. The seductively wicked feel of leather straps trailed across her body as he teased her with the flogger she loved. Alyssa’s entire body shuddered at the touch, her dripping wet sex quivering in anticipation.

“I need you,” he growled next to her shoulder, the heat from his body sending a shiver through Alyssa’s being. “Count with me pet … let’s see how far we get before I tear you down from that wall,” he growled as he stepped back. Alyssa's skin erupted in a sheet of gooseflesh at his words, she had never heard that tone of unadulterated need in her Master's voice before.

The leather strands whistled through the air before it slapped across her shoulder blade, leaving a delicious trail of red welts to adorn her alabaster skin. Alyssa shook in response. A sharp hiss sucked into her lungs as the flogger heated her flesh.

“One Master,” she gasped as she creamed herself, the telltale sign of her glistening juices starting to glide across her inner thigh.

The flogger hissed through the air once again, impacting on the opposite shoulder blade to form a spray of red stripes across her back. Alyssa jolted, wrapping her hands around the chains, gripping them until her knuckles went white … the pain taking her sense of pleasure to a new height, quaking through her body like an avalanche of ecstasy.

"Two Master."

He artfully made his way down the length of her back, alternating from left to right. The tips of the flogger greedily licked around her flanks to place their serpentine kisses on the soft mounds of her breasts, along the curve of her hips and caressing the gentle swell of her derriere with the heat that was searing through Alyssa’s body.

She shuddered with every blow, arching against it … her juices seeping from the velvety depths of her aching and throbbing sex. The need to be filled was almost overwhelming. Alyssa was teetering precariously on the edge of sweet release with every scream that left her lips, every precious gasp of air … every thundering beat of her heart.

Three Master …

Four Master …

Fifteen Master …

He growled as he beheld the intricate trelliswork of red criss-crossing Alyssa’s body, the scent of her arousal dripping from the air like the juices that flowed from her inner sanctum. The flogger fell from his hands as he quickly clipped her free from the wall and pulled her back, pushing her down on all fours before him.

He firmly placed his hands on her hips and guided her to him as he knelt behind her, the tip of his engorged member poised at the gate of her searing honey pot. “You are mine,” he hissed possessively before he drove headlong into her … an almost raw growl of pleasure erupting from his lips, echoed by the gasp of pleasure that siphoned from Alyssa’s parted lips.

He held perfectly still, feeling Alyssa’s body clasp down around him. Her inner walls expanded and rippled to welcome her Master home before he started to move inside her. Their bodies slapped against each other as the sound of their coupling echoed through the room … tantalisingly erotic shadows dancing across the walls from the chandeliers that hung from the ceiling.

“Cum with me Alyssa,” he commanded as he slowly worked himself to his peak. The feel of her nubile body beneath him, the sound of her gasps … the heat of her honey pot sheathed around his throbbing manhood sending a dizzying sense of power to thunder in his veins.

His grunts grew louder before he slammed into Alyssa one last time, every muscle in his body constricting as his cock twitched and then exploded … sending ribbons of scalding, hot cum to shoot deep into the depths of his slave. Alyssa shuddered beneath him as she finally allowed herself to succumb to the earth shattering orgasm that ripped through her body. Her sex clamped down convulsively around her Master, milking him of every drop of his gift.

Their combined cries echoed to the skies above in homage to the age-old act of need … of lust … and trust. The deeply enthralling act of submission … the taking of that which is His.

Wow... just wow D... I never thought you'd be a submissive. That was well done.

Love never dies

This one was inspired by a song...

~~~****~~~

His heart skipped a beat. He came to a dead standstill and stared in disbelief at the branch overhanging the path in front of him. A necklace hung there … a crucifix he knew only, too well. He gave it to her little over a year ago and she never took it off…

“Laura!” He screamed as he unsheathed his sword by his side. A cold chill ran down his spine. Taking on a defensive stance, he slowly walked into the encroaching shadows of the forest.

“Laura! Can you hear me?” His voice tainted with fear, eyes wide in his face. Why did she take it off? Had someone taken her? Is she hurt?

He took a final step, revealing a clearing in the dense undergrowth. His breath caught in his throat as his chest constricted. Amongst the ferns, he could see a little peek of blue, the same colour as the beautiful Victorian style dress she had worn that morning.

His hand fell to his side, his sword forgotten in his hand as he tried to swallow.

“Laura?” The whispered question sounded unnatural in the silence.

He had to get to her … he had to help her … god, he had to save her. He broke into a run and came to a standstill next to her. The bodice of her dress was drenched in her precious blood, her ice blue eyes staring up at the sky … lifeless.

Broken and defeated he sank to his knees next to her, his hands hovering above her … too scared to touch … his mind incapable of dealing with the reality.

“Laura…” her name siphoned from his lips. Her beloved voice echoed in his mind in a ghostly answer to his call. He slowly wrapped her in his arms and picked her up, burying his head against her neck and slowly rocking her. Silent tears rolled from his eyes to trail across his cheeks.

He never dreamed it would end like this. He could feel his heart splinter and shatter into a million pieces. In a moment of absolute grief, he threw his head back and screamed out his sorrow … his pain … his rage. He would make them pay! Who ever had done this, will pay dearly!

He had no idea how long he stood like that … time and thought grinded to a halt in his mind. The rage slowly subsided and all that was left was an empty, dull ache. Memories flitted through his mind of her laughter ringing out in a room, the way the sun shimmered through her hair … the way her lips melted into his … their bodies …

The anguish was overwhelming.

He would think of her in the places they had been and he vowed to bind her to the rhythm of his heart to carry her through his life. Their dreams and all the ‘what ifs’ they had conjured drifted through his mind, and he promised her as he held her one last time that he would build those dreams through the years.

Time would only make him love her more and as he knelt beside her grave, he knew that Angels were watching over her, holding her hand in the light and keeping her safe from the dark. They would carry her on the wind … and they would go … where he could not.

Last edited:
First Time

Wasn't quite sure where to post this, its not quite a story as more an extension of some feelings and thoughts that I have had....some sort of random ramblings. These words are of special meaning to someone very important in my life and it feels good to put them on paper. I hope you enjoy, please let me know your thoughts. By the way this is my first attempt at writing something so don't me to harsh :)

David’s palms were sweaty as he slowly began to unbutton Desiree’s top. His heart was racing like a stallion eager to break out of it confines. Every breathe he took required every ounce of his control not to result in a loud gurgling gulp, a sign as to just how nervous he was.

“Keep Calm” David said to himself, “Don’t let her know you are nervous, take a deep breath and focus”.

Desiree could sense that there was something different with David tonight but what it was she was not sure.

“Are you okay?” she asked David, “Is anything wrong?”

“Nothing is wrong, I’m fine, how about you?” David replied trying to sound confident and reassuring.

“I’m fine too, you just seem a bit apprehensive, it’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before” she said jokingly trying to lighten the atmosphere.

David gave out a little chuckle “True…”

But tonight wasn’t going to be like all the other nights, tonight was special, tonight David was going to make love to Desiree for the first time, tonight David was going to lose his Virginity. David wanted this to be a magical experience not only for him but especially for Desiree especially after all that she had been through in her past.

David and Desiree had been dating for about 6 months. They had met at rough time in Desiree’s life, she was just coming out of a bad relationship and was really anti men at that stage but for some reason had decided to give David a chance. Maybe it was the fact that David didn’t seem like all the other men, he was kind and caring and genuinely interested in Desiree as a person. A romantic might say that perhaps it was Love at first site. It wasn’t all smooth sailing though for him, Desiree was at first very skeptical of him, watching his every move, analyzing his every action, waiting for him to make that mistake that would reassure her hatred in the male species was not totally unfounded and that all men were inherently scum of the earth. David was in for a battle, but he didn’t mind, he was up to challenge.

From the moment he had laid eyes on Desiree about a year ago he had become infatuated with her beauty and loving personality. She was different from other the girls, not hung up in the frenzy that was fashion. This was not to say that she didn’t present herself with grace and elegance, but she had away about her, she had made the age old expression “less is more” her own. There was a sense of mystery around her that intrigued David that drew him, that made him want to know more about her. She was like his own personal drug and he couldn’t get enough. Unfortunately for David Desiree was also a Forbidden Fruit, she was involved in a relationship with another man and David respected this so he was left to admire her from a distance.

For the next year David looked forward to every occasion that he could see Desiree socially. They seemed to get along very well. David loved to hear about everything that was going on in her life and she seemed equally interested in his. As the months went by their relationship seemed to strengthen. It seemed that every waking hour of David’s life was consumed with thoughts of Desiree, when he was around her he was so happy and when apart so miserable.

David decided that he had to let Desiree know about his feelings so he decided to phone her and ask her out for coffee to discuss his feelings.

“Hello” Desiree answered her cell phone.

“Desiree, Hi it’s David….how are you?” David managed to shakily talk into the receiver, the sound of her voice reducing him to a pile of nerves .

“David, it’s so good to hear your voice” Desiree continued excitedly. “I was just thinking of you, I have some fantastic news….I’m engaged to be married”

David felt his world come crashing down around him, he was at a loss for words. Was it really too late, had he let his one chance at happiness slip by.

“Congratulations” he managed to say fighting back the sadness in his heart. “Look, someone is at the door, I will call you back later” he said ending the call. He never did phone back.

It was at this point that David made one of the toughest decisions in his life, to let Desiree go, he could not go on like this, loving someone whose heart belonged to another. The pain of not having her in his life was great but not as great as the torment he went through seeing her with another man. David withdrew himself from social gatherings where Desiree would be and tried to get on with his life. Whether Desiree knew or sensed how much she had meant to him David was not sure. Maybe she just saw him as a really good friend. David could not be satisfied with just being friends, he needed Desiree in every aspect of his life, she had awakened something within him, something he knew that if he pursued would only result in heart break for someone and David would not risk this being for Desiree

David had become an emotional wreck. He no longer desired any human interaction, locking himself up from the outside world only venturing out for the bare necessities that were work, family and food. He could not get the thought of Desiree out of his head. He didn’t want to live without her in his life. There seemed to him no point to life without her. David was at an all time low. He could not believe how one woman could have such an effect on him but Desiree had done just this.

David knew that he had to do something to get his life back on track, Desiree was no doubt married by now and he had to face that fact. There was a party this Friday night at one of his friend’s houses and David decided that this would be a good starting point to recovery. Friday came and although he came up with a hundred “good reasons” why not to go, ‘there was a good movie on TV”, “he could catch up on some neglected reading”, David did eventually find himself at the party. It felt good to be out, to see friends he had not seen in a while. He actually began to have a good time and for the first time in months he was able to focus on something other than Desiree. It seemed that maybe David was finally moving on but fate had other plans.

“Hey Roy, how’s the business?” Dave asked the tall, thin, brown head man who had just come outside.

“Heya Dave, business is great, man haven’t seen you in a while, where you been?” Roy replied.

“I’ve been around” David returned.

“Have you heard the latest news?” Roy continued excitedly unable to hide his enthusiasm from being able to tell someone new his news.

“What?” David questioned trying to sound interested.

“Desiree is single again, she broke off her engagement with whats-his-name” Roy answered.

Roy continued to rattle off all the details but he minus well have been talking to a statue as David heard none of what he was saying, all that he could focus on was that maybe he now had a second chance at happiness and this time he wasn’t going to let it slip by. David felt a sudden gush of happiness swell from his stomach up through his body warming him as it went.

“Dave, Dave…..David” Roy was trying to get David’s attention.

“W…what…Oh sorry Roy, my mind must have wondered there a bit” Dave muttered as he came back down to reality.

“No shit” Roy joked jamming Dave in the ribs “Hey didn’t you used to have a thing for her? You know she is here at the party don’t you?”

“She is here? Where? Since when?” David asked enthusiastically making not attempt to hide his excitement. He felt like a little boy again who had just found his favorite toy that he thought he lost for good.

“Over there, by the drinks table. She just got here I think” Roy said seeing the excitement in David “Go talk to her you love sick puppy”

David made his way over to the drinks table, trying not to run and draw attention to him but at the same time moving as fast as his feet would carry him. It was dark and the make shift light which had been erected by the drinks table was throwing shadows more than anything else. As David got closer to the table he could make out the silhouette of a woman. Was this really her he thought to himself? When he was within an arm reach of the silhouette he was suddenly enveloped in a scent of forest dew on a spring morning, Desiree’s favourite perfume. There was no doubt in his mind now that the silhouette that now stood in front of him was indeed Desiree.

“Desiree” he said anxiously trying not to sound too excited.

The silhouette turned to face him. As she turned it seemed to David that the time had just stood still, he watched her every movement in slow motion as he turned to face her. It had been a while since David had last seen Desiree and she was even more beautiful now than he had remembered and lately imagined her to be. David took his time to admire every aspect of the beauty that now stood before him staring her over from top to bottom. Although the light was not great he could still make out her beautiful blue eyes that just seemed to invite one in, her warm smile and of course her voluptuous breasts. David felt a slight rise in his nether regions and quietly chuckled to himself “Down boy, not yet but soon hopefully”. He could not suppress, nor want to suppress, the thought going through his head now, no matter how impure and inappropriate it was. He envisioned his naked body rubbing up against her naked body, the warmth of his touch sending shivers up her spine. His fingers exploring ever curve of her soft body, the smell of her perfume intoxicating him as his gently kissed her neck. The throbbing in his aching member eager to shed its now well matured load into the depths of her welcoming treasure.

“David” Desiree exclaimed as she recognized him “How are you? It’s so good to see you again, it has been to long”

“Feels like almost an eternity” David replied thinking of a cold shower “Happy to see you here…how are you?”

David and Desiree spent the rest of the evening catching up on what they had been doing in the months since last they had seen each other. Desiree explained how she had been so unhappy in her last relationship and how glad she was that she had managed to come to her senses and walk out on the guy before marrying him. She was not even sure why she had agreed to marry him in the first place. It was amazing how the two of them seemed to hit it off again, continue from where they had left off like nothing was different, but there was something different, Desiree was now single again. The rest of the evening seemed to fly by. Before they said their farewells they agreed to meet for coffee later that week.

That was where their romance had begun. There had been many dinners, clubs and weekends together from that moment until now. Their love for one another had grown strong during this time. Desiree had grown to trust David and felt comfortable discussing her deepest thoughts and desires with him. It had been one of these discussions that now made David, as he hovered over her body, want this night to be perfect for Desiree.

David reflected on that night. It was a cold winter’s night and they had been sitting on the floor next to the heater “playing” with each other. David would alternate between kissing her body and making funny blowing sounds on her stomach. They would share a giggle before Desiree would tickle him into submission. As the evening had progressed Desiree had become very withdrawn, David had noted the change in her and finally decided to ask her what was wrong.

“What’s on your mind Sexy?” he asked, concern in his voice.

“I need to tell you something” she replied in a whisper.

David could sense hesitation and fear in her voice, he pulled her towards him wrapping his arms around her, showing her that he was there to protect her and that he wasn’t going to let anything happen to her.

“What is it?” he asked.

“I…..” Desiree paused and went silent.

“Take your time….no rush” David reassured her.

“I was raped when I was 18” she finally sobbed unable to hold back the tears anymore.

David sat there holding the now fragile Desiree as she wept. He wasn’t sure what to say, he was saddened by what she had just told him and at the same time enraged, he wanted to kill whoever had done this to her. When Desiree finally managed to hold back the tears they spent the rest of the evening discussing that fateful night. It did Desiree good to talk to someone about it, she had kept this horrible event a secret for too long and now that she had finally shared it with someone she loved she felt a sense of relief. David could not emphasize enough that what had happened to her was not in any wildest shape or form of the imagination her fault. She had had something very special taken away from her. For this he would forever understand her pain and do whatever he could to ease it. After talking they just lay there in each other’s arms until Desiree fell asleep. That night, for the first in a long time, Desiree slept peacefully, no nightmare of the beast that he wounded her leaving an internal scar that would remind her of that terrible evening for the rest of her life. Instead she dreamt of her knight that protected her and cared for. He did not have a big sword and shield, or shiny silver armor. What he had was much stronger. Love. Respect. Adoration. These were things that had been missing from Desiree’s life for way to long.

David knew that he could never give Desiree back the opportunity to make her “first time” that magical experience it should have been. That pig had taken this chance away from her. Desiree had blamed herself for what had happened, thinking she had somehow encouraged the vile lowlife. David had done all in his power with words to convince Desiree that what had happened was not her fault. Now tonight he wanted to “show” her that it was not her fault. He knew that the next best thing to giving Desiree back her “first time” was to allow her to make his “first time” as magical as it should have been for her.

“Very true…but tonight I want you to let down your defenses and trust in me.” he continued on a more serious note “Tonight I want to give to you something that is very sacred to me, something that was wrongfully taken from you”

Immediately Desiree was on edge, what was David saying. Thoughts began pouring into her head. The solid wall which had been holding back her deepest darkest secrets had been penetrated and Desiree was now scared of been consumed in their inevitable downpour.

“Desiree, I want to give you my Virginity” David confided in her. ‘Virginity”.

The word echoed in her head back and forth like a ping pong ball that had escaped its boundaries and now ran free. She now found herself with so many questions. “Why now?” “Why without warning?” “Why me?” “Had I forced him into this?”

“A…are you sure?” Desiree managed to whisper.

“I am more sure of this than anything else in the world” David declared confidently “Desiree you have shown me what it means to feel alive, you have given your love to me and in return asked for nothing”

“Oh David!” she exclaimed.

“My heart belongs to you. I cannot undo what has happened to you in the past but I can definitely do my best to make sure that what happens to you from now on is only good. My Virginity is yours if you will take it?

“Yes Yes Yes!!!” Desiree cried out tears running down her cheeks.

David removed her shirt which was now fully unbuttoned, revealing her lovely voluptuous breasts. He began to fumble with her bra, anxious to get his hands on what was now clearly within his grasp.

Desiree laughed “Slow down big boy”. David grinned sheepishly.

He began to caress her breasts, running his fingers around her nipples which immediately stood to attention.

“I’m glad to see that I’m not the only one who gets a rise out this” he joked.

Desiree chuckled.

David began kissing Desiree’s body all over starting with her neck, moving down to her breast and beyond. A shiver ran down her back.

“You’re giving me Goosebumps” she giggled. David was pleased.

Slowly and nervously he began to undo her denim button and zip. Eagerly he removed her denim revealing a little surprise for him

“A G-String” he exclaimed surprised “Did you know?”

“No” Desiree promised “I just felt like being a little sexy”

“I like it a lot” David reassured her with his cheesy attempt at a British accent.

He was about to mutter the phrase “To boldly go where no man has been before” but quickly thought better of that. A terrible reminder of why this night should be so special.

“I’m glad” she teased back.

David was now entering unknown territory. Until now he and Desiree had only really been “playing” with each other. Desiree now lay there naked except for her G-String. He knelt there admiring her body, loving every part that his gaze fell upon. Tonight he was going to taste the Forbidden Fruit. He quickly ripped off his shirt and denims, his member hard and erect bursting to be freed from the constraints of his underwear. He began to remove his underwear.

“Oh no you don’t” she insisted “Let me do that”

She began to fondle his package through his underwear. David bit his lip letting out a gurgle of joy. Slowly and teasingly see removed his underwear freeing its “prisoner”

“My, my, aren’t we happy to see me” Desiree exclaimed turned on by the fact that she was having such an effect on him.

“I aim to please” David proclaimed.

“We’ll see about the” Desiree taunted him slipping his now pulsating cock into her mouth.

“Ooooo I like that” David whimpered. Desiree began working on his shaft, sliding it backwards and forwards while teasing his member with her tongue.
“You are so good at this” David thought to himself “ I wonder where you learnt……” his thought was cut short by the sudden swell of pleasure building up within himself.

“Stop….” He pleaded “I don’t want to cum yet”. Desiree complied knowing that if he spent his load in her mouth now that would be him done for the evening and she knew how much this night meant to him. He wanted to please her and share her virginity with her and she wanted that just as much.

David composed himself. The feeling quelled for now he rolled Desiree on her back, removed her G-String with his teeth and spread her legs revealing her cock holster, her smell enticing him. Gently he rolled his finger over her quim sending an electric shock through her body. She moaned in anticipation.

“Nice and wet I see” David commented pleasingly.

“Are you surprised” she muttered digging her nails into his back as he went for a second feel.

“Not at all” David replied.

Desiree let out a shriek of ecstasy “Oh God” as David began to tease her clit with his tongue.

“That feels so good, don’t stop” she begged.

David proceeded to sink his index finger into her warm guava, caressing her G-Spot while still teasing her clit with his tongue.

“More” she pleaded “More………Oh God more”.

David loved the effect he was having on Desiree. The more he licked and caressed the more she moaned, her body twisting and thriving in pure ecstasy.

“Fuck me” she pleaded “ Fuck me Hard, I want you inside me now”

David removed the condom from his back pocket pants which were lying next to him and began opening it.

“No, I want to feel your cock alone inside me” Desiree begged. There was this intensity in the way that she said it that aroused a primal instinct within David.

“Alright, I’m going to fuck you hard now” he growled tossing the condom onto the carpet.

With one movement, which seemed so natural, he thrust his erect and throbbing cock into Desiree’s warm and inviting cunt. It felt so good to him, it was difficult to describe exactly what he felt, all that he knew is he wanted more. He could feel her muscles contracting around his cock. With some enthusiasm he lifted first her left, and then her right leg over his shoulders.

“Oh wow, that is so deep” Desiree declared gleefully “ Fuck me”

Hearing Desiree begging for him to have his way with her drove David wild. He began thrusting backwards and forwards gaining momentum as he went. The pleasure he was feeling in his cock was only matched by the expression he could see on Desiree’s face. She was writhing around, screaming cries of ecstasy. With one final thrust he shot his load of warm cum into her moist cunt. Almost simultaneously Desiree collapsed with what seemed like to David a mild case of epilepsy which he was later to find out, much to his satisfaction was an orgasm.

They lay there for a bit, both catching their breathe. Desiree, her head resting on David’s chest could hear his heart pounding like a drummer possessed. After a while it returned to some form of normality. David lifted Desiree’s head and gave her a long passionate kiss.

“That was amazing” he said.

“Same here” Desiree replied

They lay there some more until they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

After that night they never did speak of it. There just seemed to be this understanding between the two of them, Desiree grateful to David for allowing her to share his “gift” with her. David happy in that he hoped to some degree he had given back partly to Desiree what been unfairly taken away from her.

This was inspired after a conversation with a lady who will remain nameless to protect her "innocence", but the basis is close to reality, with a healthy touch of wishful thinking too.

~||~​

It was a beautiful sight to behold. Nakedness held in check by the use of a thin film of fabric obscuring an otherwise fine example of the female derriere. But the compensations for that lack of visual appeal were more than worthy. Well shaped legs extended closer to where I pondered the vision of beauty. A well matched placement of powerful muscles and sinuous curves that flowed from beneath the fabric to her delicate feet. From the other side, a nicely concave plateau of smooth skin led to the strands of silky midnight hair that was scattered across her shoulders.

The silent call was wearing down my resolve to let her be, to just observe the delights before me rather than sample them as I desired so strongly.

Movement caught my attention as my competition arrived, determined to claim what was rightfully mine. The cool look of disdain that was leveled at me told me clearly of his intent, and his willingness to secure his desire against mine own desires. My eyes shifted from heaven to the hell that approached, the hatred clear to my competitor that I was more than willing to take battle to him to secure my claims. I did so, even spying the fresh battle wounds from our last engagement.

Still, with arrogance, he approached her. With one last smug look at me, he leapt upon her barely clad rear. She let out a squeak of surprise, followed by laughter as she lowered her head to folded arms again. Knowing that I was gazing on jealously, unable to intervene at all, he started to firmly knead her buttocks. Sounds of mutual consent wove together to form a music that under other circumstances would have been soothing to my soul. But not now. Not this time.

I slowly buried my jealousy, and decided that I do could join in, caressing and massaging other places of her to add to her overall pleasure. The moment I took a step closer, he looked at me with balefires burning behind his eyes as he continued to project an air of contentment. My own eyes narrowed, quickly determining the risks and rewards associated with taking battle to him once more. But his position was better, making the risks too great.

With a grim face, I snorted softly, retreating to a place of sanctuary. I caught the final look of smug satisfaction on his face as he settled himself upon her prone form, clearly enjoying the proximity to her well shaped ass. On the way to my place of misery and torment, I grabbed a beer, throwing myself down in front of the TV, draining the contents in one swift motion.

"One day, I'm going to kill that fucking cat."

Last edited:
attachment.php

kitty.jpg
You mean something like that?

or is this worse...?
attachment.php

Attachments

• kitty2.jpg
    kitty2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 156
  • LittleBlackDress.jpg
    LittleBlackDress.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
The sounds of her laughter were cut off she she was solidly pinned to the wall and kissed deeply. Her moans were joined by his as their tongues played chase and tag through their mouths before his took charge. She molded herself against him as the sounds of their breathing grew stronger. The kissing grew more raw as he pressed her hard against the wall, pushing his hips against hers as hard as he could.

He broke off the kiss, leaving her pouting at the loss of his lips. His dark eyes looked into hers, not a word being said, but his question clear. She never broke contact with him as she nodded her reply. His grin broadened as his hands ceased claiming her hips, allowing one of them to take on of hers. Their joyous, lustful steps took them down to the end of the hall to the solid door. In spite of it's appearance, it opened easily and without a sound. He stepped into the darker, cooler interior, letting her stand outside, but his hold beckoned her to join him.

The cooler air caressed her skin, raising a light layer of goosebumps until she adjusted. The air was not cold, just more pleasant that the natural air beyond the room. The door was closed, the soft click of the lock engaging the only signal that the door was no longer open.

She felt the movement of the air behind her as he stood close to her, wrapping his arms around her waist, hugging her to him. She felt his joy at her presence firmly settling between her buttocks. She was very pleased she elicited such a firm reaction from him. Because he gave her an equally warm reaction to his presence too. He broke the contact, working the zipper of her dress so it was completely opened. With the barest of whispers, the fabric made one last sweep of her skin as gravity took over. The soft internal hems brushed her curves one their way south to the floor, reminding her of his soft fingers that explored her arms, face and neck only hours before.

Lips bearing a heat reminiscent of the sun skimmed along her shoulders, pausing in places to seemingly brand her with kisses that radiated heat almost throughout her body. Those lips were replaced with cool fingers that almost floated upon her skin from her shoulders until they found her bra strap that divided her flawless back. A tiny shudder rocked her body. She grinned at the sensations his fingers drew from her, as well as what she knew would happen next. But it was with a delicacy she had never experienced before that he undid the bra, freeing her confined flesh from it's captive hold. His hands roamed her arms as he slid the straps off her shoulders down her arms, once more bring his body into contact with hers.

A soft moan of appreciation echoed through the room from her as she tested his support of her body. His hands arrived on her lower ribs, touching softly before moving upward and tracing the lower edge of her breasts. The moan grew more substantial as the hands replaced the lace of the bra in enclosing her breasts. He sighed softly in her ear as her nipples hardened against his palms. With delicate movements, he softly massaged the soft, yet firm flesh, enjoying the feel of her under his hands, and the pleasure he was giving to her with the simple touch.

Again he slowly removed himself from connecting with her physically until she heard him lower himself behind her. She glanced over her shoulder. As she imagined, he was down on one knee, his head just above the height of her panty clad derriere. The wind of his appreciative whistle caress her flesh, sending another wave of goosebumps across her back and thighs. His lips brushed her skin just above the line of thin cloth as his hands took up position on her hips. As he peeled them off her and moved them down her legs, she knew he would be able to smell her arousal clearly. She hoped that he found it approving, but quickly dismissed the thought.

He helped her step out of her underwear, then brought his face back up to giver her a kiss on each of her buttock cheeks before he stood up. Slowly walking around to stand in front of her, he pulled her into a warm embrace, kissing her deeply once more. She threw herself into the kiss fully, opening up to him and allowing him to take whatever he wanted of her through that kiss.

She was breathless when he led her to wooden frame, her arousal causing a bonfire with her body that made her feel warm enough to heat up the room. They traded smiles as he lowered a blindfold over her eyes, kissing her tenderly once he was done. There was a pause before she felt some silk wrap around her left wrist, firmly holding it to the wood. Her heart rate increased as she heard him going for the next piece of silk to help restrict her to the frame.

His hand pressed against her right wrist a little differently to the left, and she was mildly perplexed. Her arousal still clouded her mind enough to make thinking of what could be happening to be challenging for her. Plus, her focus was on imaging what deeds he would perform once she was secured.

The sharp ringing sound of metal on metal lasted for a split second before her screams shattered the silence of the room. Sharp pain flooded her body as a large nail was driven through her wrist into the underlying wood. Before she could react enough to fight against his hold of her wrist, the nail was struck again, biting deeper in to the wood, and holding her wrist firm. Three more strikes had the nail in place, surrounded by a pool of rich, bright blood which proceeded to run down her arm. The specially designed head of the large nail ensured that she wouldn't simply rip her wrist off of the nail.

"No... please don't... please!!"

He ignored her cries, as he moved the silk aside slightly, securing her other wrist by a similar nail. The silk was removed, and checked for blood. He smiled when he saw none on it and laid it back in his toy box. Her feet were positioned correctly, another nail through each into the wooden base holding her in perfect position.

After he placed his tools back, he walked around in front of her. He gently lifted her tear stained face. Her shocked expression stared blankly back at him. He looked at her with a slightly sad face, before he started to kiss her again. Soft, tender kisses graced her lips as his free hand caressed her body in a loving fashion. To his joy, she started to respond to his kisses, holding her head up, allowing the other hand to caress her face. The kisses slowly grew more passionate, but the caresses remained soft, gentle and tenderly arousing. By the time he finished, she was breathing hard, her nipples were erect and hard, and her perfume filled the air around them.

He stripped his shirt while she was able to see, letting her eyes take in what her body had felt. Solid muscle from hard work, filling out his impressive torso. He watched her eyes light up at the sight. He stepped forward to let one of her breasts feel what his chest felt like, skin to skin. Her moan made him even harder still.

He walked back to the toy box and out of her sight. He took out a medieval style flagellation whip, smiling at the soft tinkle of metal as he got it ready. He walked closer to the bound woman, lashing out. The metal pieces woven into each of the tails bit into her flawless skin, ripping skin and making lines of exposed flesh. Rivers of blood flooded her back by the time he brought the whip back. Her howls of pain were starting to wind down when he struck a second time, devastating more of her back with the wicked metal and leather. He never slowed enough to allow her to stop her screams. He struck through the corpuscular barrier covering her back, removing more and more of her skin with each blow.

He dropped the whip, and returned to kiss her again, exactly as he had before. But this time, he also added soft cooing noises through her tears, sobs and crying. Again, he drove away her reactions to the pain, bringing her to arousal once more, even as her blood splattered and sounded like rain as it fell to the floor.

He stood back, stripping his pants to reveal himself in his natural state. His erection stood proudly. Hard, angry and ready. She nodded slightly as he walked behind her. His hands clamped down hard on her blood stained hips, as he rammed his thick shaft into her rear passage. She cried out in pain that devolved into pleasure, using her limited movement range to help work him into her deeper. He hammered her brutally, reveling in the tightness of her arse. They both screamed in pleasure, hers tinged with pain from her abused back and stretched anus. His grunts grew louder, and the thrusts even more severe when he finally roared his climax in her shattered body. She joined him in the chorus of pleasure before the pain, orgasm and blood loss finally caused her to faint.

He pulled himself out quickly, snapping his fingers. Three men and a woman rushed to the frame, working swiftly to free the unconscious woman. He watched on, cleaning himself of the contents of her bowels and the blood from his body. She was laid down on her belly, her back being seen to to stop the bleeding while she was given two IVs, both being pushed to get the fluids into her. The woman checked her vitals, then looked over to the man and nodded.

"Excellent. Make sure that she is given the best treatment, and that she is thanked in the proper manner. Since she was so good, make it half a million dollars." When she nodded, he turned and left the room.

Reflections

Alyssa walked over to the full length mirror. She had grown to hate it with a passion as it showed her the undeniable truth for so many years. Wheat coloured hair that turned into a bird's nest with the greatest of ease. The colour of her eyes she only ever equated with mud. Even her mostly pale complexion was one that she never found a positive for.

Alyssa sighed, looking down at her nightie clad body. She was a good weight, which was the one thing she never had a complaint about. But where the weight was distributed she definitely had problems with. She had curves, more in some places than she needed, less in others. If they could only be moved around a little bit, it would be so much better. She ran her hands over the thick material of her nightwear, feeling her undesired contours with a sigh.

Her gaze returned to the Mirror of Awful Truths, and she gasped. Where her hands sat on her stomach, another larger hand sat over them. She stared with wide open eyes as the hands started to guide hers over her tummy, down to the outer boundaries of her hips. She tore her gaze from the reflection of her hands gently caressing her overly generous hips as she looked up to see him right behind her.

He stood a full head taller than her and his deep, dark chocolate eyes met hers and pinned her gaze. His rich, sable mane seemed to flow back from his ruggedly shaped face. She managed to sneak her gaze from his, down the massive muscular column of his neck to the broad plateau of his shoulders. Their breadth suggested the size of his chest and the rest of his torso, knowing that he would outweigh her maybe threefold.

The passage of her hands to her thighs broke her gaze of him, and she watched in stunned amazement as he continued his assisted caressing of her body. Alyssa found her heart starting to race as she watched their hands dance over her body. She felt a heat building within her as the man tenderly enjoyed the simple exploration of her body. Further up her body their hands went. The slow traversal of the combined touches brought a life to Alyssa's body that she never felt before. He guided her hands back towards her hips before leading them to cup her buttocks. She felt her eyes close as the hands explored, then massaged the globes of flesh above her legs. She could feel the heat of her flesh through the fabric by the time her hands were guides back to her front.

Alyssa's breathing deepened into moans as her hands went higher than previously obtained under his gentle guidance. She felt a tightening in her lower body that matched the twin tightening of points further up. Her anticipation of his touch on her breasts was reaching fever pitch. She languidly opened her eyes to watch their hands skirt the boundaries of what she thought were her inadequate breasts. She gasped audibly when the hands moved onto her breasts. Her hands cupped them softly, making the fabric add to the tactile sensations she was experiencing. The manner in which he guided her hands made the press of the nightie's fabric almost teasing. He guided her hands further up her breasts, sliding her fingers either side of the pinnacles, letting the webbing between caress and taunt her nipples.

Her moans escaped her bitten bottom lip and Alyssa's eyes almost fluttered fully closed. She had never felt so desired as she had by this man's simple caressing of her. She shivered as her guided palms rolled over the hard, sensitive buds moving up to the opposing shoulders. Alyssa gazed back at him, eager to see what he thought of what was happening. His expression was calm, peaceful and what she thought was a touch pleased.

Soon their hands glides over the tops of her shoulders and continued their path down her arms. The long sleeves did nothing to stop the deep tingling touch from bypassing the fabric that separated the hands from the arms underneath. He ensured that her hands remained on her arms until her palms brushed. The entire time her arms came alive with the energy transferred by the touch. When the fingertips broke contact, she shuddered at the loss of what was being given.

Her hands were brought up to her mid biceps, his powerful arms wrapping her softly in warm embrace. She watched as he started to lower his head to one side of her head. Sensing what he planned for her, she flicked her head, clearing her neck for his approaching lips. Alyssa trembled, heating up and feeling herself tighten even more as she watched his lips close of her neck. Her eyes closed automatically as she felt the soft press of his warm flesh against her neck. The blazing heat cause by his touch flared through her body, giving her a release that shock her to the very core of her soul. She felt herself soar amongst the stars as he gave her one last parting gesture of his affection for her.

When her eyes opened again, she was left standing before the Mirror of Awful Truths, alone. But then, Alyssa saw a totally different person standing before her.

Back