Question

I don't really get any other than responses to my own sent PMs. So Immediately. Soon as I log in and see I have one, I read and open reply.

I don't answer a lot of my PMs, especially because a lot of them have seemingly no thought put into them

but I try to always answer PMs from people I've interacted with in threads who I got a good vibe from, and of course, my Peeps

it will sometimes take me a while to answer because I tend to put off writing a PM to a time when I can do a better job composing it, unlike the dealing out of random thoughts like I do on threads, which I can do at seemingly lightning speed ;)

Completely unrelated and I doubt you're really Michelle Phan...but I love watching her make up tutorials!! Why did you chose this name?

And to answer your question...immediately.

Wow. I doubt you're really rosiegirl19 either. Why did I "choose" my name? Talk to my parents.

I usually try to reply when I get them. Like other posters sometimes it's an ongoing conversation or a quick 1 or 2 line response. I do confess to not answering some pms because I don't think the writer put much effort into their message <either by not reading profiles, blanket messages to multiple people hoping for a response, or just "hi wanna chat?"> Having said that I don't get a lot of pms so it is relatively easy for me to keep up :)

days past

In days past i had my notifications set to email me right away. And i would respond as soon as i could, work would sometimes get in the way. My yahoo mail got to the point it was almost constantly getting spam emails and i just stopped using it. So now i just check in several times a day to check and respond. I am quite diligent so it dosnt take long for me to respond. The longest is if i get a pm right after going to sleep and i dont know till i wake up.
And yes i too respond to everyone even the less than nice ones I rarely get. Most of them are about my piss pore spelling. LOL.

Last edited:
messages...what messages.....I don't got no messages.....I don't have to show you no stinkin messages!

If I am online, messages will be answered immediately.

Offline, they will be answered as soon as I log on.

I think that should be common courtesy. Only exception would be when a long reply is necessary. Then we should at least give them time to compose the response.

I answer right away if it is an ongoing conversation. If I receive one when I am not logged in it is answered almost right away, after logging in, unless I need to give some thought to the reply. In that case it may be a little while before I reply which is what I need to do for a couple PM's right now.:eek:

Back