Putting myself out there....don't disappoint me folks

WereGeek75

Virgin
Hello, and thanks for stopping by, curiosity is a wonderful thing and without we would not be where we are as a species.

So straight off the bat, not only am I male but I am also married!!! Right thats the riff raff cleared off.

To those who remain, welcome....

I have written this message a fair few times before posting as I was unsure really what/who I am looking for but I feel now I know...

So what I am looking for?

Someone who can chat with more than just a short sentence or a single word response, someone who is perhaps, like me at a loose end in life and needs an outlet to talk about things that we could never say to a partner, or confess things a partner could not understand.

I hope I have not pigeon holed myself with this, if you feel there is more for me than I have listed message me I am all ears (not literally because that's just weird).

I am not looking to hook up in the real world, my days of one night stands and affairs are behind me.

So that's it really! Just a married geeky kind of guy standing before you all looking for friends female or male....just don't be too weird (dry toast is too weird, even if you are a Blues Brother)

The extra ‘s’ in disappoint…why no one else commented on this I don’t know.

Looks like we are both eating dry toast.
The joys of typing quicker than I can think and the haste in posting before I convince myself to delete it all and walk away!

I feel you proofread that a few times before posting it.

Butter or jam for everyone! Happy Friday!

There's only one 's' in the Oxford English dictionary .... just saying, or am I missing joke ? 😁

Back