Prone Position Pics & Vids II

44120301.gif

44121651.gif

33461592.gif

When in the mood, I can really have a good orgasm in the prone position. I prefer to feel the man's weight on me as he pushes my legs apart to give him access. At this point you are laying there knowing that you are going to have to take it and wondering which hole he is going to use.

Years ago I had a lover who had never orgasmed during penetration…the first time we used this position w her legs together, my legs outside of hers, my cock driving into her pinning her to the bed, she came beautifully. Once she had done it once, it liked unlocked something in her and she almost always came while we fucked.

Years ago I had a lover who had never orgasmed during penetration…the first time we used this position w her legs together, my legs outside of hers, my cock driving into her pinning her to the bed, she came beautifully. Once she had done it once, it liked unlocked something in her and she almost always came while we fucked.

Same with my wife. It was like she sort of fully discovered her g-spot because prone position just hammers it. After that other positions were slightly altered to hit that a little more fully.

Back