Profile viewing not working.

This is not a website problem, it's an overbaked cookie problem. If you can delete the website data just for Lit (you should be able to) then re log into Lit the problem should be solved.

^^^ FFS did you not see what I just put above you ?????

For clarity:: THIS HAS FUCKALL TO DO WITH LITEROTICA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an absolute bellend you are ffs! Who comes to an adult chat site to go on like that!
Looks like I am the only one who provided a permanent solution yes?

If you don't like the fucken language then maybe you shouldn't be on an adult site. Read somewhere else on this site, can't remember where but people who swear are uber intelligent, so I'm a fucking genius.

Looks like I am the only one who provided a permanent solution yes?

If you don't like the fucken language then maybe you shouldn't be on an adult site. Read somewhere else on this site, can't remember where but people who swear are uber intelligent, so I'm a fucking genius.
Uber intelligent 🤣 you can’t even spell the only swear word you’ve used correctly

You absolute fucking muppet! Take your finger out of the dogs arse you weirdo 👍

You absolute fucking muppet! Take your finger out of the dogs arse you weirdo
Funny how all the people that think they are so intelligent seem to resort to name calling as soon as they get wound up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW, if you expanded your horizons just a teeny tiny bit you may realise that fucken is a perfectly acceptable derivative of fucking. I however do need to question your mental state when you start talking about dogs like that, you sir seem to be a depraved fucken asshole.

Funny how all the people that think they are so intelligent seem to resort to name calling as soon as they get wound up. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

BTW, if you expanded your horizons just a teeny tiny bit you may realise that fucken is a perfectly acceptable derivative of fucking. I however do need to question your mental state when you start talking about dogs like that, you sir seem to be a depraved fucken asshole.
No one would call you names if you weren't such a FUCKEN idiot.

I was using the /author/ workaround, and finally updated everything including my browser, and...

IT'S FIXED! Yay.

Back