Problem with site access through Google Chrome

DanDraper

Good kind of crazy
I'm not sure if I'm the only person having this issue, but for some reason I can't use Google Chrome to access Literotica anymore.
I get to the main page of the website, but as soon as I hit the "Stories" link it's just one big blank page and in the top-left corner there's one word that says "Unauthorized."

I found that I can still access all of Literotica when I use Microsoft Edge without any problems, but I mainly use Chrome for everything else so its easier for me to just stick with Chrome instead of going back and forth like this just for one website.

Is there a resolution to this on my end, or is there something going on with the site administrators?

Thank you.

I have the same problem on Edge & Chrome but only with my Dell laptop.

Never mind. I cleared out my entire history in google, and I'm back to using this site on Chrome again.

I'll give it a try but it's odd, I can log in on my Samsung tablet but not with my Dell laptop

I'm not sure if I'm the only person having this issue, but for some reason I can't use Google Chrome to access Literotica anymore.
I get to the main page of the website, but as soon as I hit the "Stories" link it's just one big blank page and in the top-left corner there's one word that says "Unauthorized."

I found that I can still access all of Literotica when I use Microsoft Edge without any problems, but I mainly use Chrome for everything else so its easier for me to just stick with Chrome instead of going back and forth like this just for one website.

Is there a resolution to this on my end, or is there something going on with the site administrators?

Thank you.
I had that in three different browsers. Got the advice here to clear my Literotica history on those browsers, which I did and that worked.

Back