President Obama's energy policies result in 5 1/2 year low for oil

Sorry Obama'fawn King Barry's Anti-Earth Natural Energy inspired only one thing..and Proved what he's aimed to destroy..... Free Markets work. But, Gas Precises are shooting back up. Shale and Fracking, is what brought down prices.. All that Earth Natural Fuel (ENF) was produced on private land. Oh'Peckers are worried..hence King Saud Obama promised to make 12 million archers off limits to drilling... Y you ask...Because These Dis-United State has more Earth Natural Fuel under its sovereign land than the Middle East

Guess you don't like the idea King Barry is opening up off-shore drilling...Why pray-tel. Because Key-stone legislation will be on his desk and he's promised the Enviro'NUTZ a VETO...and destroy even more Union votes...

Is English not your first language?

so we all agree that obama has done Jack Shit for America (meaning to make things better) that obama has fucked over the working tax payer in order to give Rob, SeanR, IrezumiRetardedKiss... more welfare and turn those less fortunates into slaves

ISIS yourself Ped Ant

ISIS... what you get when you let water sit in the freezer.

Oh, & NEM, when in doubt, I don't agree with you.

Obama has SUCCESSFULLY done nothing for this country mainly for 2 big reasons:

1] He is a President, not a King or dictator where he can do anything he wants whenever he wants.

2] The title also means he is elected, as are the people in Congress he must attempt to work with when trying to accomplish anything, many of whom are (coincidentally or not) from another political party &/or against Obama for another reason (ego like you, etc.).

Sorry Obama'fawn King Barry's Anti-Earth Natural Energy inspired only one thing..and Proved what he's aimed to destroy..... Free Markets work.

When has there ever been a free market in America? :confused:

What free market did any work?

Last edited:
3000+ views and he still cannot name a single one of Obama's energy policy that had the aim or the effect of increasing oil production and therefore resulted in the lower prices and higher consumption of oil which is, of course, one of the dreaded fossil fuels?

Huh.

Maybe next month he'll think of something?

3000+ views and he still cannot name a single one of Obama's energy policy that had the aim or the effect of increasing oil production and therefore resulted in the lower prices and higher consumption of oil which is, of course, one of the dreaded fossil fuels?

Huh.

Oh look cheap fuel....

Who's in office query???

That's right....if that's all that is needed to make him 100% responsible for EVERY fucking negative happening on the planet at any given time a conservative feels like it.....

Then the cheap fuel is his anytime a liburhul likes it....because hey it happened on his watch. Now eat that shit with a smile. ;)

Huh.

If you were honest we wouldn't have to. IT's funny how after x years the policies in place are constantly claimed to be Obama's, it's Obama's War, why don't you give him shit (though we did and do), it's the Obama Economy you can't blame Bush (Even though Bush may have started it, I think Clinton is a better person to blame,) but when something yadda yadda. It should really be up to you to find a way to claim that Obama's policies have screwed the oil industry or you know be consistent.

But honestly consistency isn't for Republicans, it's for my stool.

If you were honest we wouldn't have to. IT's funny how after x years the policies in place are constantly claimed to be Obama's, it's Obama's War, why don't you give him shit (though we did and do), it's the Obama Economy you can't blame Bush (Even though Bush may have started it, I think Clinton is a better person to blame,) but when something yadda yadda. It should really be up to you to find a way to claim that Obama's policies have screwed the oil industry or you know be consistent.

here you go, some obama juice. maybe some day, you too can become a great cuckold like obama

Still smarter than the vast majority of litsters. Offensive as all hell and a lot of his wisdom gets lost in libruls and Freedumb, Muricah (I swear if I ever find the guy who coined that phrase he'll beg for death and live for another several decades before I'm that merciful.

Still smarter than the vast majority of litsters. Offensive as all hell and a lot of his wisdom gets lost in libruls and Freedumb, Muricah (I swear if I ever find the guy who coined that phrase he'll beg for death and live for another several decades before I'm that merciful.

I hope when you said that you were 'smarter' you clicked you your high heels together and repeated that three times

I hope when you said that you were 'smarter' you clicked you your high heels together and repeated that three times

The book & movie were/are both fiction. Saying something however many times you want doesn't make it true, & you prove that with each additional new thread you post about Obama being a bad President when the one directly prior was & will always be recalled as far worse.

To answer both you and botany boy, I get a line-item veto on whether a policy was beneficial, detrimental or whether the effects are either unknown or in the future. If and when I make blanket Obama bad statements without having a specific for-instance to debate, then you might have a point.

Not everything is Obama's fault; he has been far more ineffectual than harmful. Most of the harm he has done economically has been from indecision, dithering, delaying and in general contributing to a climate of uncertainty.

When I am invoking the line item veto as I am here. I am pointing to specific lack of pro-production policies and a specific guiding principle of fossil fuel bad (not an altogether bad guiding principle FWIW) you cannot claim he had a positive impact. Full stop.

Saying, "well he gets blamed for XY&Z" needs to be argued line-by-line. In this case BobsDownSouth's premise is beyond balderdash and needed to be called out as such.

It would be like saying George Bush's foreign policies kept us out of Iraq.

It isn't up to me to "prove Obama's energy policies have screwed the oil industry" That is not the debate. BobsDownSouth has refused to actually participate in the debate he started. The goal post is "What did the administration do proactively, with beneficence aforethought to encourage oil production?" Even if he did not one single thing to hinder it, the answer is nothing. No energy policy of the Obama administration in anyway contributed to MOAR oil, nor were any designed to have that effect. One could argue that based on the performance of oil producers he apparently did not have a huge negative effect, whatever his policies were, but that was not the thesis.

Since somehow the big letters at the top of the screen seem to get lost every time anyone attempts to give poor, dumbstruck* BobsDownSouth a hand, let me repeat:

What (if any) energy policy of the administration had the intention or even the unintended consequence of increasing oil production?

Somehow I think some of you enjoy watching BobsDownSouth flounder with false hope every time someone interjects "But..but...ummmm... What about___________?" into what is a pretty cut and dried argument.

The correct response to little Robbie's assertion is,
"Incorrect; the administration was planning and hoping for less oil, not more oil. The boom was a pleasant surprise for the economy. They were hoping magic unicorn farts would be powering our green energy future by now. Since that is apparently at least a week or two from being our present, it's just due to temporary dumb luck and Yankee ingenuity that we are not in a double dip recession."

This won't last. Fracking gets us to about 2024. We need nukes under construction now.

*Dumbstruck means to be made mute.

Last edited:
On the plus side, BobsDownSouth's poor, neglected little thread looks like it is going to make it to 20 pages. So, there is that.

WeedWonk is on the pipe early this morning.:D

I blow O's all day...and live the fucking life doing it too. Remote mountain house in norcal....beach house in the bay....maybe I'll pick up a pad in La Jolla next so I can come visit you!! Do they still have the 1/8th at qualcom? :D I got an AWD dig monster
Joker_laughing.gif

So you and yours keep hatin' vetty it just makes me turn it up :D

In his case, we can always assume he's smoking based on the fact that he appears to be breathing.

^^ KO knows what's up.

Still smarter than query, though.

Oh....
dr-cox-much-better-o.gif

Youz guiez....

Geez talk about damning someone with faint praise!! :nana:

Die chocking on an AIDS dick while fucking yourself with a knife.

Bitch....

Sorry about the Bitch, it just seemed to fit.

I seriously doubt that. WeedWonk is the poster boy for those "This is your brain on drugs" commercials. He's a lost soul aimlessly wandering the corridors of his mind.:(

^^ Still sucking off Nixon policy I see.....at least he's consistent about SOMETHING.

You can't read can you?:confused:

To answer both you and botany boy, I get a line-item veto .

Yea...

Die chocking on an AIDS dick while fucking yourself with a knife.

Bitch....

Sorry about the Bitch, it just seemed to fit.

*laughing*

Hey, most people would agree that "smarter than query" is not something to put on the ole resume, but if you want to celebrate this victory, more power to ya! :D

Back