Pregnant wife playing

She is gorgeous . . . and I'm sure you and she are totally enjoying each other . . . as we are!!

Absolutley beautiful and sexually radiant. Not a lot of things are more sexy that a pregnant woman. I do hope that she takes our compliments and decides to post some more. If not, we all understand and still hope that he takes our compliments and finds herself quite sexy.

hope you two didnt get scared off already :confused:

Nope, just had to eat some dinner and make sure her face wasn't identifiable as per her request.

Absolutley beautiful and sexually radiant. Not a lot of things are more sexy that a pregnant woman. I do hope that she takes our compliments and decides to post some more. If not, we all understand and still hope that he takes our compliments and finds herself quite sexy.

Many thanks. There is indeed more to come, just have to finish uploading them. Stay tuned!

Good afternoon Lit! I've been browsing on here for a while and signed up a while back, but didn't post much. Now I've gotten a little more active on here and even made contact outside of Lit with a member or two. Now My wife and I have decided to share some of our personal time with all of you. She's a bit nervous as she's currently 28-29 weeks pregnant and she doesn't think she looks as good. I think she's beautiful and I hope you guys and gals can convince her of the same. Also, the first pic is just a teaser... there's more but they can't be hosted on Lit per site rules. Anyone know of a good, safe image hosting site?

Let us know what you think!

New photos added:
Playing on bed

blindfolded blowjob

Nothing sexier than a woman on the bed showing her back side and all the yummy bits. great photo
Add in some swollen pregnant pussy lips and WOW!

This thread is just getting hotter. I just don't understand why your wife didn't think she would get a hot response to her pics.

She is HOT! :devil: :devil:

She was just concerned. You guys are helping me prove her wrong. Keep it up. We've still got about 40 pics to share in total... but where's the fun if we give them all up at once?

Wifey says she likes all the feedback so far! So keep it coming guys and gals (although I haven't seen any yet lol)!

Getting better and better . . you have our undivided attention!!

Your wife is beautiful.
And there's nothing wrong with staying unshaved ;)

Thank you!

For some there isn't her and I both prefer shaved. Just like some people prefer huge tits or blonde hair, it's just a personal preference. More to come!

Dear wifey,

There's a man here (me) jacking off to your sexy pics. Just thought you'd like an update. ;)

xxxoxxxx

Back