Post Your Paired Pics Redux

This is the second one with @curl4ever with our barbells
ssports_exercise_weightlifing_100-101.gif

View attachment 2320084
Another great pairing you two!

Both of you are looking great, and I love the vintage look of the pictures. Impressive! 😘 🫂
thank you, Liquor! 🥰😘:love:🫂
Working out with you would be great anaerobic and aerobic work I'm thinkin.
haha, beast mode!! ;)🥰🫂
All credit to talikat! She’s the one who did the hard work of photo production. (And the one who looks spectacular! :love: )
Ain't just me, Curl, you look marvelous! :love::kiss:🫂
Another great pairing you two!
Thank you, guy!! 😘🥰😘🫂🫂
I love the workout naked format! Nice "pecs" both of you, and a great angle of the dangle view on Curl! Just don't bust those balls, Curl! Tali, you don't need to build on your perfect "pecs"! FIVE STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
haha, you nut, thank you!! :love::heart::kiss: 🫂

All credit to talikat! She’s the one who did the hard work of photo production. (And the one who looks spectacular! :love: )
I've got to hand it to you Curl, if I submitted a profile pic like yours to @talikat , she'd probably be laughing her gorgeous butt off while preparing the "pairing" pic, and then post it on FUNNY PICS instead of here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've got to hand it to you Curl, if I submitted a profile pic like yours to @talikat , she'd probably be laughing her gorgeous butt off while preparing the "pairing" pic, and then post it on FUNNY PICS instead of here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I agree with you, Jboy! :ROFLMAO: I sent her several naked photos doing other lifts, and I was completely mortified when she chose this one, because it had the absolutely-least-flattering view of my package. (And I almost didn’t even send it to her in the first place because of that reason.)

I believe talikat was being kind enough to take into account that when doing deadlifts with three hundred pounds, one’s body is under so much stress that it needs that blood elsewhere. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I agree with you, Jboy! :ROFLMAO: I sent her several naked photos doing other lifts, and I was completely mortified when she chose this one, because it had the absolutely-least-flattering view of my package. (And I almost didn’t even send it to her in the first place because of that reason.)

I believe talikat was being kind enough to consider that when doing deadlifts with three hundred pounds, one’s body is under so much stress that it needs that blood elsewhere. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, us guys prefer to see our junk in it's greatest presentation possible. But there's one thing I'm pretty certain about @talikat is that she doesn't discriminate on size appearance. She loves them all. Besides, I think most women already know that big can look smaller at times....especially lifting that kind of weight. With my flabby groin, doing the same pose would result in me looking like a girl because it would suck itself in just from the abdominal muscle changes. :eek:

I believe talikat was being kind enough to take into account that when doing deadlifts with three hundred pounds, one’s body is under so much stress that it needs that blood elsewhere. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Oh, come on now, curl, there is no bad angle with you, ZERO bad angles on either you or your package, so stop it!! 😚🥰🫂
Yeah, us guys prefer to see our junk in it's greatest presentation possible. But there's one thing I'm pretty certain about @talikat is that she doesn't discriminate on size appearance. She loves them all. Besides, I think most women already know that big can look smaller at times....especially lifting that kind of weight. With my flabby groin, doing the same pose would result in me looking like a girl because it would suck itself in just from the abdominal muscle changes. :eek:
You men worry too much about your junk, because what ever angle, hard, soft or what have you, it's all good to me, I'm a big fan!! 😁:heart::kiss:🫂

Oh, come on now, curl, there is no bad angle with you, ZERO bad angles on either you or your package, so stop it!! 😚🥰🫂

You men worry too much about your junk, because what ever angle, hard, soft or what have you, it's all good to me, I'm a big fan!! 😁:heart::kiss:🫂
Both of these!! I didn't even notice the package until you said something curl. I was just looking at the amazing pairing and the weight I could never do. I'm a wimp.

Men do worry too much. They would say the same about women though. I'm just as critical of myself. So, I do understand.

Oh my goodness. I'm loving these. Different and amazing. :nana:
Thank you, Sassy, Curl is very inspiring!! :heart::love::heart::heart::rose:
Dumbbell butterflies or squats next Tali?

Great paired picture. Motivational in more than one way

Cheers
Haha, I've been moving all day, so there's been plenty of squats, thank you so much, Rogue, it's great to see you!! :heart::kiss:🫂🫂
I’m coming to workout with you guys!
The more, the merrier, Briant!! :kiss: :heart: 🫂

WOW! This is super cute and clever. I see Tali even got you into a thong!
Thanks Guy! :ROFLMAO:....the thong thing is a major part of the story. I tried matching color briefs by forming it into thong. It was just too much fabric to try and stuff into the butt crack and look like a thong. Then, I cutaway the butt parts of the brief---with disastrous results. LOL So I went out and bought a package of women's thongs with what appeared to be a match to hers. That's what you see. Yes, Tali is a fantastic motivator who is so much fun and patient to work with on things like this! Cute and clever is all Tali's doing. She has unlimited creativity!

Last edited:
Thanks Guy! :ROFLMAO:....the thong thing is a major part of the story. I tried matching color briefs by forming it into thong. It was just too much fabric to try and stuff into the butt crack and look like a thong. Then, I cutaway the butt parts of the brief---with disastrous results. LOL So I went out and bought a package of women's thongs with what appeared to be a match to hers. That's what you see. Yes, Tali is a fantastic motivator who is so much fun and patient to work with on things like this! Cute and clever is all Tali's doing. She has unlimited creativity!
You really went the distance for this! 👏👏

Back