Poetry Blurty

One of who? and for that matter who are them?
Since you ask, butters for instance. There are/were plenty of them :) .

I used to write about 'them' when I was a teenager full of angst

Of course, you did, about some abstract, general them. In my case, I have never written or thought in such meaningless terms. I was/am free from such garbage.

my life is full of meaning and love.

You sound as pathetic and silly as your poems.

It's you I pity, yours comes nowhere near the happiness in mine.

I had/have always harmony. "Happiness" is for the laboratory rat which presses a button, and they get "happiness" in their poor brain, from a technological gizmo. They do nothing but press the "happiness" button (knob). Dostoyevski was making fun of "happiness" -- as an ARTIST, he was profound.

Last edited:
sometimes it's dramatic, sometimes who knows.

It's difficult when the water breaks, but when the person is not even pregnant then it's a different story.

Why?

The stupid hypocritical brutal pseudo-poets dumb the PF&D down.

Possibly but so do a lot of brutal pseudo people in reality, eugenics is still an immoral concept unless you view the world through a hyper rational filter in which anyone that doesn’t agree with you or speak at your level should either be removed from the population or the conversation. I don’t agree with this premise because even some of the bumbling attempts to create can render a step in the right direction.

Though I am one of those poets I could simply be arguing for my own right to post and exist in this space, hard to differentiate between s of interest and compassion/understanding of others.

A world of grey does not appeal to me in terms of colour and opinion/voice in this realm or in my own reality, life is hard even at its best you could only be two steps away from something derailing your life, a family member getting sick a pet dieing etc, what helps people get through the normality of life is often not hyper rationality but a sense of meaning and belonging, i.e here in this space underyourspell, Angeline I believe Greenmpuntaineer all suffer from real life ailments and are not well, here they can be free to explore ideas that help them in their real life, my writing about my past has helped me ratify it and come to terms with it. Brutal and pointless as it may be artistically to yourself.

But there again your voice here is welcome to me also as someone who has definite outlines on art and the merits of such as well as you are willing to be critic and critiqued, this helps anyone willing to listen from as a writer or even on hearing your opinion realise that path is not for them

The ability to dissent and exposure to ideas we like and those we don’t help the development of who we are more than being exactly the same

Last edited:
Since you ask, butters for instance. There are/were plenty of them :) .

Of course, you did, about some abstract, general them. In my case, I have never written or thought in such meaningless terms. I was/am free from such garbage.

You sound as pathetic and silly as your poems.

I had/have always harmony. "Happiness" is for the laboratory rat which presses a button, and they get "happiness" in their poor brain, from a technological gizmo. They do nothing but press the "happiness" button (knob). Dostoyevski was making fun of "happiness" -- as an ARTIST, he was profound.

I have only reacently found Dostoyevsky and read crime and punishment the brothers Karamazov he is profound and multidimensional in a way no other author I have read so far has ever been

I have only recently found Dostoyevsky and read crime and punishment the brothers Karamazov he is profound and multidimensional in a way no other author I have read so far has ever been

Todski, Dostoyevski as a person was ugly, prejudiced, ... It's incredible that he was a great writer -- in my opinion, despite his personal ugliness, he was the greatest writer ever.

This to me is one more illustration (if any is still needed) that World is CHAOS. It's because of Fyodor Dostoevsky that the idea of a disconnected brain has impressed me so much. Amazing but there was no connection between the personal and artistic parts of Dostoyevsky's brain.

fibonacci blurty

-

go
shoot
happy?
still worried?
no ammunition?
take out the bullet from my brain
you're armed to the teeth
protected
happy
sleep
well

wh,
2019-03-18
-

I have only recently found Dostoyevsky and read crime and punishment the brothers Karamazov he is profound and multidimensional in a way no other author I have read so far has ever been

Todski, a short novel "Gambler" (by Dostoyevsky of course) is a must !!!
-

Hey, todski, you're in luck:

-

Last edited:
Todski, a short novel "Gambler" (by Dostoyevsky of course) is a must !!!
-

Hey, todski, you're in luck:

-

Thank you, I recently found a free download of “Notes From The Underground” and was going to try embark on that shortly but new baby and family business plus 4 other children leaves little time these days for myself lest it’s after 10pm and reading that late knocks me out, also I lose what I have read so might try steal some hours this weekend

Last edited:
Thank you, I recently found a free download of notes from the underground and was going to try embark on that shortly but new baby and family business plus 4 other children leaves little time these days for myself lest it’s after 10pm and reading that late knocks me out, also I lose what I have read so might try steal some hours this weekend

ypur baby's arrived? ooh! CONGRATULATIONS, papa. hope mama and all are doing well :rose::rose:

ypur baby's arrived? ooh! CONGRATULATIONS, papa. hope mama and all are doing well :rose::rose:

Mama is doing better now but is having a hard time after having a cesarean, however this one has been an easier recovery due to a new procedure they use of inserting a drainage pump in to the wound area to remove pooling blood and reduce the amount of swelling, she was out of hospital the Thursday night.

The other kids are besotted with the newest addition and thank god she is a sleeper only wakes two to three times a night, as opposed to all the others who fed every half hour :|

Last edited:
it's a fact of life that knowing a whole lot about poetry can make one a better poet. it does not, however, guarantee the writing of any worth a damn.

when people set themselves up in such high towers, they ought not be surprised when they become isolated; of course, the fall-back position is one of ignorance on the part of their potential readership.

the grumbling of sacred cows
pretentious and tasteless
in isolated towers

as in all things in life, with opinions offered under any guise, when it comes to poetry always consider the source.

sometimes an unexpected source will provide decent insight, sometimes not so much. it is down to us all as writers to determine relevance and to consider opinions that may not correlate with our own. this is how we grow.

BS and more BS and about BS

-

It's a fact of life that BS gets you nowhere.

It's a fact of life that you can repeat and repeat your BS
and it will be BS again and again (oh, how exciting :) ).

Empty heads are but full of BS.

-

Last edited:
Watching Pawn Stars ( a pawn shop in Las Vegas) and have got the giggles because a woman's come in wanting to sell her knickers! Yes I know it means something different over there but ever time they say 'knickers' it makes me laugh more! :D

Watching Pawn Stars ( a pawn shop in Las Vegas) and have got the giggles because a woman's come in wanting to sell her knickers! Yes I know it means something different over there but ever time they say 'knickers' it makes me laugh more! :D

*smirks*

Back