Planned Parenthood Resumes Full Women’s Health Services In Wisconsin.

And with the new progressive majority on their state supreme court, we just might have a legislature that actually reflects partisan reality there one of these days...

As opposed to the sitting ducks student killings that happen?

Would be nice for there to be a cessation of those with some action of government.

But mass shootings are still up, and kids die then.

So if the abortion was done with a gun…it would be all right with the right. Got it. Nothing to see here, just a constitutional right to be full metal jacket.

So lame.

And with the new progressive majority on their state supreme court, we just might have a legislature that actually reflects partisan reality there one of these days...

The current corrupt majority on the SCOTUS will have to turn a blind eye, or actively facilitate the continued existence of the republican’s outrageous gerrymandered maps, to maintain the bullshit status quo in Wisconsin.

If that ^ CONTINUES to happen, violence is inevitable.

The tyranny of the minority isn’t tenable.

*nods*

As opposed to the sitting ducks student killings that happen?

Would be nice for there to be a cessation of those with some action of government.

But mass shootings are still up, and kids die then.

So if the abortion was done with a gun…it would be all right with the right. Got it. Nothing to see here, just a constitutional right to be full metal jacket.

So lame.
Irrelevant to the topic of abortion. I guess directly defending your position is too hard for you. Mine is simple to defend. I support a woman's right to an early term abortion. Yep, it really is that simple.

TrailerTrash, aka KiotiUgly aka the perpetually confused, offended and self-important dunce, evidently imagines that what they support in regards to abortion carries equal weight to what an individual woman supports / chooses in regards to abortion.

🙄

I’ll defer to each individual woman when it comes to her choice on abortion.

👍

🇺🇸

TrailerTrash, aka KiotiUgly aka the perpetually confused, offended and self-important dunce, evidently imagines that what they support in regards to abortion carries equal weight to what an individual woman supports / chooses in regards to abortion.

🙄

I’ll defer to each individual woman when it comes to her choice on abortion.

👍

🇺🇸
Lazaran the perpetual stalker who believes only his opinion matters, is offended and a self-important, dunce, evidently imagines that he is the last word of what is allowed to be said on the politics forum. Sadly he is delusional.

By the way dumb ass, my opinion is mine, not what the law says. At least I am not anti-abortion like so many good christians are.

Um, this is my thread TrailerTrash, aka KiotiUgly, aka ???

🙄

Feel free to fuck the fuck off.

👍

🤣

🇺🇸

Um, this is my thread TrailerTrash, aka KiotiUgly, aka ???

🙄

Feel free to fuck the fuck off.

👍

🤣

🇺🇸
I didn't post to you, fuck face, I posted to dkovic77.

Don't like what I post, too bad because you don't own Literorica and I will post what I want.

No, I don't think I will fuck off at all.

TrailerTrash, aka KiotiUgly, aka ??? wasn’t replied to, and yet they were Johnny on the spot to reply to a comment mocking them.

🤔

It’s almost like TrailerTrash aka KiotiUgly aka ??? is stalking this thread and it’s creator.

🤔

🤣

🇺🇸

Side note: No, TrailerTrash aka KiotiUgly aka ???, you can’t suck my dick, even though you know you want to.

Fuck the fuck off creeper.

👍

🤣

🇺🇸

TrailerTrash, aka KiotiUgly, aka ??? wasn’t replied to, and yet they were Johnny on the spot to reply to a comment mocking them.

🤔

It’s almost like TrailerTrash aka KiotiUgly aka ??? is stalking this thread and it’s creator.

🤔

🤣

🇺🇸

Side note: No, TrailerTrash aka KiotiUgly aka ???, you can’t suck my dick, even though you know you want to.

Fuck the fuck off creeper.

👍

🤣

🇺🇸
When all else fails sink to the level of homophobic slurs. Its funny because I have admitted to going to the LGBTQIA+ to explore my Bi-curiosity. So how do you and others believe bringing that up over and over will silence me? It gives you no power to mention it and makes you look like the hypocrite douchebag you truly are.

I have zero desire to suck your most likely STD dripping dick. You flatter yourself offering your miniature manhood out there like anyone fucking cares.

Back