Planet of the Apes

Men can be harmed on this site. LC has a bug up his butt about this but it's entirely possible to rape a man or harm him. It's less common because females and males dno't seem to share the same fantasies but that's got nothing to do with the rules.

I haven't looked but I'll wager a few MM NC (male-male rape) stories can be found here. Hmmm, need a tag for that; how about MAPE for MAle raPE?

Or how about some fun? I've already written a Bisexual Interracial Incest tale (soon to have a sequel and an edgier re-take). Maybe I should work on a Polysexual NonHuman NonCon Incest story (with cyborgs - humans, apes, and others). Rival android construction firms steal genetic material from the same sources so they can build innovative cyborgs. Each firm's products are a little different, but all share genetics, and some are just natural-born rapists. Hmmm, the latter probably have genes from Amazon River Dolphins (ARDs), whose males like to stick their peckers into the nostrils of other ARD's of various genders. Orang'utans also have a reported propensity to rape humans, so let's have some 'borgs with RantTang genes.

OK, so let's construct a basic framework (skeleton) that various developers encase with all sorts of genetically-altered flesh, including humans, bonobos, gorillas, orang'utans, ARDs, and rabbits. Throw in some eucalyptus genes to repel fleas. Posit that such genetic mixes may lead to mental instability and improper behavior.

"Clem quailed. That huge RangTang-Dolphin cyborg gal was insatiable! Her enlarged clit was unavoidable! His butt was on fire! He could only hope the big Bonobo-Bambi babe felt inclined to save him -- but he was afraid of what salvation might entail. Clem's guts turned watery. No good could come from this..."

I've got a male male rape story up it's not as brutal as some but it's there. I've got two stories (at least) with guys who don't survive the scenario.

As long as they're all (or half) robots, it's OK here. Here's a permission matrix:

WHO FUCKS WHO? | robot human | robot ape | natural human | natural ape
---------------+-------------+-----------+---------------+------------
robot human ...| allowed ... | allowed ..| allowed ..... | allowed
robot ape .....| allowed ... | allowed ..| allowed ..... | allowed
natural human .| allowed ... | allowed ..| allowed ..... | disallowed
natural ape ...| allowed ... | allowed ..| disallowed .. | allowed

As you can see, only natural human + natural ape couplings are illegal here.

Of course the 'robot' entities could also be cyborgs, hybrids, genetically-enhanced beings, or otherwise meta-natural, doesn't matter. As long as those natural humans are age 18+ (Terran years) they're fair game.

Of course, the storytelling trick is making humanoid robots fucking nonhumans INTERESTING. I had a hard enough time generating interest with humans transformed into sentient banana slugs. Robot-on-robot sex will be a bit... dry...

But maybe ape-on-ape sex? Especially if a human consciousness has been transplanted into one ape. "I awoke groggily... and my body was all hairy! And a buxom bonobo babe was riding me cowgirl (or cowchimp) style! And I was loving it!"

I wouldn't be inclined to support anything outside of robot to robot penetration. Ape robots should only be allowed to love robot humans not real humans.

I wouldn't be inclined to support anything outside of robot to robot penetration. Ape robots should only be allowed to love robot humans not real humans.

But robots have no need to fuck other robots. They need only exchange chips or IR signals. I'll revise the possibilities matrix:

WHO FUCKS WHO? | robot human | robot ape | adult human | natural ape | Rand Paul
---------------+-------------+-----------+-------------+-------------+----------
robot human ...| boring .....| boring ...| allowed ....| allowed ....| allowed
robot ape .....| boring .....| boring ...| allowed ....| allowed ....| allowed
adult human ...| allowed ....| allowed ..| allowed ....| disallowed .| boring
natural ape ...| allowed ....| allowed ..| disallowed .| boring .....| boring

Now, if they were bionic-cyborged-etc variants, they might be interesting. Kong'borg does bionic mini-me! Film at eleven!

EDIT:
Men can be harmed on this site. LC has a bug up his butt about this but it's entirely possible to rape a man or harm him. It's less common because females and males dno't seem to share the same fantasies but that's got nothing to do with the rules.
Maybe not against rules, but audience reaction may be less than supportive. My UNDER HIS EYES featured the accidental poisoning of the male lead. Protests caused the story to be booted out AFTER it was posted. I rewrote it slightly as RIGHT UNDER HIS EYES (linked below) and it's survived, but only because 1) I turned off voting and commenting for quite a while, and 2) I posted the rewrite as SATIRE rather than LW. Fucktards still don't like it. Feh. But I expect that harming males is much less acceptable here than harming females. To that extent, LC is right.

Last edited:
Maybe not against rules, but audience reaction may be less than supportive. My UNDER HIS EYES featured the accidental poisoning of the male lead. Protests caused the story to be booted out AFTER it was posted. I rewrote it slightly as RIGHT UNDER HIS EYES (linked below) and it's survived, but only because 1) I turned off voting and commenting for quite a while, and 2) I posted the rewrite as SATIRE rather than LW. Fucktards still don't like it. Feh. But I expect that harming males is much less acceptable here than harming females. To that extent, LC is right.

Wow, I've only heard of a few stories getting booted in the past an dmost of them were part of the purge when Lit decided to go a little more "family friendly" and I lost one story in that and honestly I'm always amazed that two more from that same set of Cthulu monsters rape and eat women managed to survive.

Yeah, you will get flamed to hell and back though but that's because of what's popular in the world and has little to do with the rules of the site. It's kind of important to separate what Laurel does or does not give a shit about and what the readers here will punish you for doing. I do thik I'm gonna pull a troll story or two this year. Something horrendous like a military cuckold raising the son of a pimp.

There's my Bonobabes story (that's never been expanded beyond the initial post) on CHYOO in which genetically-engineered Bonobo slaves kept seducing their masters, to the point the company that created and sold 'em threw in the towel and made it a feature in the next model.

I once came up with an idea for dystopia where a plague wipes out all men, but a certain breed of chimp is gengineered to breed with human women and produce female offspring that were entirely human and male offspring that where mostly chimp. At first, the women of the world are disgusted, but as generations pass, it becomes normal (and perhaps other ape and monkey species are similarly) altered.

Except it turns out over those same generations the apes have been getting smart. And they're not happy about being slaves. Cue uprising, which is successful in some places, less so in others, and we end up with one-third of the world ruled by women who keep apes as slaves, one-third of the world ruled by apes who keep women as slaves, and one third of the world where they try to live together as equals.

A man gets raped in my "His Better Half" story. By his wife's lover, thinking he is the wife. Yeah, it's complicated.

What ever happens, if someone writes this sort of story, please don't make the apes all have enormous cocks. Of all the primates, if you include homo-sapiens like science does, humans BY FAR have the largest penis.

Go online and check it out. Apes have small cocks. On the other hand their testicles are relatively enormous.

No one cares. Iy my apes have learned to talk and make guns they solved that whol small dick issue along the way.

Forget the fucking apes. I want PLANET OF THE GRAPES, with monstrous grape-creatures bearing articulated limbs and exaggerated genitalia, oh yeah. Beware the group grape grope. Pretty grotty, wot?

More twisted thinking: How about a PotA video with animated stick figures? (Sure, it's probably been done already.) Or PLANET OF THE SQUIDS, with humanity enslaved by giant radioactive telepathic cephalopods? Lots of good tentacle sex there.

A good human+primate imagining was Robert Crumb's classic WHITEMAN MEETS BIGFOOT where an ordinary Anglo schlub on a family camping trip is kidnapped by a horny female Yeti with large wet labia. Imagine a PLANET OF THE SASQUATCH where human males are sexually subjugated by large hirsute females. Hilarity ensues.

If you're trying to be original, keep tryin'!

Forget the fucking apes. I want PLANET OF THE GRAPES, with monstrous grape-creatures bearing articulated limbs and exaggerated genitalia, oh yeah. Beware the group grape grope. Pretty grotty, wot?

attack_of_the_killer_tomatoes.jpg

How about Planet of the Abes, where all the inhabitants are tall, lanky, sport a scraggly beard with no mustache, and wear tall stovepipe hats. Under the hats are their gigantic head-cocks, which they only deploy when suitably aroused.

How about Planet of the Abes...
PLANET OF THE ALES, where everybody is a stout.
PLANET OF THE AWES, where everything is wondrous.
PLANET OF THE AGES, where... whatever.

Naw, better stick to grapes.

Back