Pics of ladies without bras

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
abigail_clarke_20_7_2017_16_25_48_640.jpg

Arent these threads in the Amateur photos supposed to be for the ladie who use this Literotica? Community members? I think we all know how to use google to find endless photos of random women and post them because "I like this photo I found". Finding a thread that is strictly community members seems impossible these days, which sucks because that is the point of this section of the threads :(

I realize this is your thread, but this is one of the last threads that hasn't been taken over by men filling the thread up with random chicks from the internet and so far every post here looks to be true AMATEUR PHOTOS (like these threads are supposed to be! lol). I really hope that doesn't change or I won't be posting here anymore. Men continue to take over every single thread with these cheesy photos that are made for us ladies to post our personal photos, it sucks. I have had several women and a bunch of men message me and tell me that they feel the exact same way. They have also expressed it on the boards.

You guys will get to see a LOT more of our personal photos that we took ourselves if you stop the filling of these threads with photos of women who arent a part of this community. not every person wants to start their own personal thread, it's really fun to have all these threads with different subjects and pop around to each one and post different types of photos of ourselves and meet people. But each thread that has photos posted of Google images of overly made-up random ladies, not users, I dont post on and many other ladies here feel the same way (which is why almost every thread that has been taken over by random photos has nothing but MEN posting and not a single lady lmao) Just a thought ;)

Does anyone know if there is a section in the threads outside of the amateur area where people can post photos that they like that they found online of people who arent them or their partner? I am sure there's got to be an area where the men can post the photos that they find so that they can all enjoy them together, separate from the photos of us Lit ladies :)

Last edited:
Amateur stories written by users and Amateur photos taken by users are the very bestttt thing about this site :)

Last edited:
thank you so much �� this thread appears to be one of the very very few truly amateur threads on this entire site that has not been taken over by a bunch of bullshit pictures of women who are not from this community LOL. Hopefully it stays that way!

Amen to that

Amen to that

🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 Thank you!! Several people have messaged me today saying the same. we are all sick of people posting professional or googled images when these threads in the AMATUER THREADS are for....just that....AMATUER photos lol. I don't know how so many people have gotten under the impression that it's for random photos that they found, but let's keep this section of the threads Amateur :) hopefully we can set a trend that will ripple to other threads (Thick thighs to save lives for example) that have 0 ladies posting. we dont want to be mixed in with ladies we cant interact with :)

Edit: Thank you moderator! <3

Last edited:
🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 Thank you!! Several people have messaged me today saying the same. we are all sick of people posting professional or googled images when these threads in the AMATUER THREADS are for....just that....AMATUER photos lol. I don't know how so many people have gotten under the impression that it's for random photos that they found, but let's keep this section of the threads Amateur :) hopefully we can set a trend that will ripple to other threads (Thick thighs to save lives for example) that have 0 ladies posting. we dont want to be mixed in with ladies we cant interact with :)

Edit: Thank you moderator! <3

thank you bubblegum for speaking up on this and keeping this thread real. its the real litsters these amateur sections are about and mich more interesting when they stay that way. :)

thank you bubblegum for speaking up on this and keeping this thread real. its the real litsters these amateur sections are about and mich more interesting when they stay that way. :)

Thank you hun <3

I wonder if people prefer a link in the comments or the actual photo pasted? LOL I still haven't figured out how to just post my photo straight to the page, I just use imgur and a link

Thank you hun <3

I wonder if people prefer a link in the comments or the actual photo pasted? LOL I still haven't figured out how to just post my photo straight to the page, I just use imgur and a link

Photos are best. The sooner we see you the better!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Photos are best. The sooner we see you the better!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

your post is confusing. don't know if you are trying to say that photos are the best in general, or it is best to paste a photo directly to the page. You were too vague. And like I said, I haven't figured out how to

your post is confusing. don't know if you are trying to say that photos are the best in general, or it is best to paste a photo directly to the page. You were too vague. And like I said, I haven't figured out how to

Anything with you in it is the best :) :rose:

I think the thread needs to be for all the wonderful ladies here. Just my opinion

Amateur stories written by users and Amateur photos taken by users are the very bestttt thing about this site :)

☀️🎁 Ohhh tanlines 😊 https://imgur.com/a/05sF4 🎁☀️

(i'm holding my bra to cover my nipples, lol just in case anyone is like wtf its floating or doesnt fit :p)

Very nice!! Also glad you explained that...thought maybe something spooky was happening! Maybe I should read the post before viewing?

Using an off site like Imager and then posting so we can see the photo is the best.

☀️🎁 Ohhh tanlines 😊 https://imgur.com/a/05sF4 🎁☀️

(i'm holding my bra to cover my nipples, lol just in case anyone is like wtf its floating or doesnt fit :p)

Love the tresses of your hair cascading down over your Shoulders ... And the Cleavage is pretty spectacular!! :kiss: Another vote for only AMPICS PLEASE!!

Very nice!! Also glad you explained that...thought maybe something spooky was happening! Maybe I should read the post before viewing?

hahahaha phantom bra!! :)

Love the tresses of your hair cascading down over your Shoulders ... And the Cleavage is pretty spectacular!! :kiss: Another vote for only AMPICS PLEASE!!

YES!! i love posting here :) you guys are a nice audience 😎

Back