Phoo Ming's Domain

She was naked in seconds!!

She thought on his question some.

"Little scares me Phoo Ming! I both love and abhor anal sex, the pain scares me, and I resist it, but once it begins, I love it. I also like needles, and hot wax. I am also edgy if I am blindfolded, as I cannot see what to expect."

Im not altogether sure that answers your question, but its as truthful as I can be!

she looked into the ancient eyes, which had seen so much, and a little frission of excitment passed through her, as she wondered if she was out of her depth!

His ancient eyes held Sally’s as she made her little confession as she shed the trappings of the outside world. When at last she stood before him naked as the day she was born, and feel silent under his gaze Phoo Ming caressed Sally’s cheek with the back of his hand.

“Stand before the table Missy Sally where I shall blindfold you and bind you spread-eagled so I may enjoy your sweet charms and grant you what you crave.”

She did as he asked, standing by the table, her breasts rising and falling sharply as she breathed rapidly, excitment building.

She felt the soft cloth tied tight across her eyes, and then she was laid back, her arms and legs tired to the table legs, immobilising her, and opening her for Phoo Ming's pleasure.

Adrenalin began to pump hard through her veins, as she waited.

Phoo Ming had selected for this sweet Miss a scarlet red silk cloth very close in color to the bra she had worn. He let the cool clothe isolate Missy Sally from the world of light, robbing her of her sight and plunging the young beauty into a dark world where smell touché and hearing would be her only guides. He stretched Sally supple young body as tight as a bow string.

With a wicked smile bowing his lips the ancient one lit a candle and then placed an ice cube in his mouth. He brought the candle close to Sally’s breast let her feel the heat coming ever closer and then with the ice between his lips caressed her taunt nipple with its icy caress.

Her nerves were stretched to the limit, and then she smelled the smell or burning wax. She listened acutely, thinking she could hear the flickering of the candle, then she certainly could, and she could feel its heat, and it was waved slowly over her breasts. She braced herself, waiting for the hot drop of wax, and then she felt it, burning!! She arched her back, and cried out, before realisation hit that it was cold in his mouth, she felt rather than something hot.

She calmed a little, and began to breath normally again. waiting.......... waiting!

Sally’s scream echoed throughout his domain as her body arched to the sensation. When the reality of the searing cold set in Sally visibly relaxed. Phoo Ming’s lips closed around her nipple the heat of his mouth the cold of the ice played her never endings heightening every sensation. He raised his head Sally could feel his weight shift then the kiss of the hot wax as it kissed her nipple.

She arched her back, struggling as the hot wax seared her flesh, running and then slowing and finally, hardening.

She whimpered, fearing it, needing it in equal parts.

She waited, shuddering, anticipation thinning her patience to a single strand.

Phoo Ming smiled as Sally arched her back, struggling as the hot wax seared her flesh, and so sweetly whimpered. He could see how this stunning young beauty both feared and needed its searing caress , His hand tipped again and the hot wax followed over Sally’s neglected nipple. His hand slowly moved and the wax splattered across the young beauty’s belly to pool in her dimpled naval. Slowly the hot wax flowed towards Sally sweet little pussy seeking her soft moist folds.

“What do you desire Missy Sally?”

Phoo Ming’s voice was a deep sensual temptation that called for the bound beauty to bear her soul to him.

She was beyond the point of conversation. She shook her head, whimpering, but unable to formulate words.

"I.....I... dont know...... I want... I..need more!!"

she opened her eyes looking into phoo ming's showing him her fear, her arousal, her need.

He smiled as Sally strained and Babbled.

"I.....I... don’t know...... I want... I..need more!!"

He knew only darkness met her soft big eyes now draped with red silk. He could hear both the fear and longing in Sally’s sweet voice.

“Then you shall have what you desire Missy Sally.”

The candle tipped once more to bath Sally’s sweet pussy in hot wax. He placed a cube of ice in the little pool of wax that filled the young beauty’s naval

Red hot and icy cold, the sensations of both played across her body, all her most erogenous zones, as she writhed, a mass of sensation, unable to see what was coming, to anticipate or prepare for anything.

She whimpered, and moaned, her body arching sharply as the heat seared her swollen clit, and she screamed, convulsing wilding as her orgasm throbbed through her.

"Phoo ming! Oh God, Phoo ming!"

"Phoo Ming! Oh God, Phoo Ming!"

Sally screamed as she bucked and thrashed against her bounds as her orgasm engulfed her. The ancient one staunched the wick of the candle and brought it to the girl’s dripping cunt. Then slowly he began to fuck her needy little cunt with the hot candle.

She gasped when it entered, her and for a terrifying instant, she wondered if it was still lit, was he thinking her cunt would extinguish it!! She jumped, but then realised that while it was hot, it was not burning.

She began to moan, writhing, lifting her hips, and working in counterpoint to the candle.

"Yes, oh Phoo Ming, that feels soooo good!!"

She could feel her excitement spiral up within her, once more.

Each moan each little gasp or fearful jerk of her supple young body pleased him he loved how Sally desperately gasped confession slipped breathlessly from her moist ripe lips..

"Yes, oh Phoo Ming, that feels soooo good!!"

With the candle buried deep within her he released the bounds that had held Sally’s ankles He turned the blindfolded beauty on her tummy drew her up on her knees with her arms now stretched out before her and her firm young breasts pressed to the rough wooden table. A little saddle was placed beneath Sally’s tummy to hold her in position. Her ankles spread wide apart and bound in place.

She could feel his finger tips brush the smooth firm curve of her ass , then the candle began its sensual ministrations. When the bound beauty screamed in Ecstasy Phoo Ming let it slip form Sally’s juicy cunt and pressed it to her dark star.

She screamed, esctasy filling her, and then she felt it, the insidious pressure on her rosebud. She began to stammer.

"Oh, I dont know, wait, stop stop, Phoo Ming, I am not sure I like that!!"

But it was too late, the candle had pierced her anal ring, and was plunging deep within her, making every cell in her body scream out in a deep and dark pleasure.

She began to rock, moaning, enjoying it.

"Yes, oh Phoo Ming, yes! That's so good, so incredibly good!!"

"Oh, I don’t know, wait, stop stop, Phoo Ming, I am not sure I like that!!"

Sally desperate little pleas fell on deaf ears as the Ancient one began the slow seduction of her supple young body where fear, pain, and pleasure were separated by but a staggered breath and a single beat of the heart. He smiled as Sally gasped a moment later.

"Yes, oh Phoo Ming, yes! That's so good, so incredibly good!!"

As she shamelessly now rocked her hips back meeting each thrust of the candle that violated her tight little ass. Phoo Ming took his time in his seduction of the calmly beauty as his impalement of her built in tempo to a blinding crescendo of pain and pleasure until at last there was a blinding white flash of sinful ecstasy.

She screamed, her body a mass of agony and esctasy, as he rushed toward the light, spots filling her vision, as she rode out the wild orgasm.

Her vision was filled with the image of what she must look like, and the humiliation of that, was a razor's edge for her desire, heightening it, sharpening it, stretching it to the limits.

She moaned, cried, and finally, she fainted, the drain on her body intense.

Phoo Ming loved the way that Sally surrendered to her darkest desires.. He watched as her body convulsed in weathering ecstasy.

When the young beauty slowly returned to consciousness Sally found herself cradled in his lap her head resting on his naked thigh.

“Missy Sally now you tell Phoo Ming how you shall please him.”

Sally looked at Phoo Ming

"I shall please you in any manner you desire Phoo ming, tell me what you want of me!"

He smiles down at the gorgeous young Beauty.

“Please me in the way that most scares and excites you Missy Sally.”

He brushed a matted strand of hair from her face and caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

Hmmm, Sally wracks her brain, seeing what she can come up with.

"Well, Phoo Ming, it is difficult for me to please you, if I dont know your likes and dislikes. Still, Phoo Ming what scares and excites me most, is the unknown, the spontaneous. So, I will give you carte blanche to take your pleasure from my body in whatever manner pleases you most, no safe words, no out, I will please you, in a manner of your choosing!"

He smiled at her words and he kissed the crown of her head.

“Then Missy Sally will get to her hands and knees now.”

As Sally came to her hands and knees Phoo Ming’s hand struck her up turned ass with a resounding,

SMACK

“Very firm Missy !”

His hand print blazed scarlet on Sally’s creamy firm ass. Slowly he drew out the candle he had left in the young beauty’s tight little ass.. his fingers played across the smooth moist folds of Sally’s pussy.

“Shall it be rough or gentle.”

His voice mused, the tone indicating it was anything but a question but a pondering on how he would use the young beauty kneeing before him.

Sally whimpered and moaned as Phoo Ming smacked her ass. A heated handprint left behind, marking her.

“Shall it be rough or gentle.”

Sally bit her lip, waiting on his decision, knowing the question to be rhetorical.

Back