Phizer forced by Judge to release documents on Vax. 1200 deaths in first 90 days

Of course, there's also the group that will misinterpret the data.,.but that's a basic thing anyway

I'd like to see more people cut into the data. There's a lot of it in the release.

Considering most idiots believe VAERS is a direct indication of vaccine effects, laymen interpreting data will just lead to more idiots thinking they're doctors

Of course, there's also the group that will misinterpret the data.,.but that's a basic thing anyway
So, you haven't seen the data, but you're sure about the conclusion and you're pre-emptively dismissing anyone who comes to different conclusions?

So, you haven't seen the data, but you're sure about the conclusion and you're pre-emptively dismissing anyone who comes to different conclusions?

Yep, pretty much dismissing anyone who has been claiming VAERS as a source prior to more information they will misinterpret.

It's not really a stretch to predict

Considering most idiots believe VAERS is a direct indication of vaccine effects, laymen interpreting data will just lead to more idiots thinking they're doctors

Dumbass, the data in the OP comes STRAIGHT from the FDA!

What is it about the fucking TRUTH do you have an issue with? Seriously?

I have no issue with the truth in reality.

When you get this release.of information,.you won't see the truth..you'll interpret the data wrong and make up your truth, as.yoy always have.

And you still believe VAERS accurately tells you the result of a vaccine

Yep, pretty much dismissing anyone who has been claiming VAERS as a source prior to more information they will misinterpret.

It's not really a stretch to predict

Asshole, the data didn’t come from VAERS, it came directly from Pfizer!

Seriously, are you that invested in “vaccines?”

Asshole, the data didn’t come from VAERS, it came directly from Pfizer!

Seriously, are you that invested in “vaccines?”

Yes, I get that you don't understand data and rely on gateway pundit to tell you what to think

Yes, I get that you don't understand data and rely on gateway pundit to tell you what to think

I’ve posted this already, but the link to the Pfizer documents is at the bottom of the article!

Don’t want to click on it and look for yourself is up to you.

I’ve posted this already, but the link to the Pfizer documents is at the bottom of the article!

Don’t want to click on it and look for yourself is up to you.

You didn't link the to data...you linked to the person who told you what to think about the data.

The data doesn't actually tell you direct results of the vaccine..sorry

Oh cool...you should read it sometime.

You post the analysis because you want people to agree with you rather than read for themselves.

The data doesn't say what you or GP say it does.

I’ve read it, you’re wrong. The fuck you come up with your bullshit is astounding!

Go fuck yourself, asshole!

I’ve read it, you’re wrong. The fuck you come up with your bullshit is astounding!

Go fuck yourself, asshole!

Nope..you haven't...quit lying.

The number of people who died as a direct result of the vaccine isn't anywhere close to your headline. You'd know that if you read.

Oh cool...you should read it sometime.

You post the analysis because you want people to agree with you rather than read for themselves.

The data doesn't say what you or GP say it does.

bidoodoo is using his superpower again. it's called 'the impenetrable veil of stupidity' and when he has it in place (all of the time) rationality can't penetrate. i heard he gives crummy blowjobs, too.

“Court Orders FDA To Comply With FOIA and Release Information On Pfizer Vaccine – First Batch of Documents Shows Over 1,200 Vaccine Deaths WITHIN FIRST 90 DAYS”

“42,086 case reports of individuals who had an adverse reaction to Pfizer’s vaccine worldwide” IN THE FIRST 90 DAYS!

“According to the documents women (29,914) were over 3x more likely to experience a reaction than men (9182). A total of 1223 individuals had a fatal reaction to the experimental Pfizer vaccine.”

But wait, it’s “safe” cuz “Fauci” said so as did countless “medical experts and medical professionals!” I’ve been made fun of for being skeptical about getting “vaccinated.” There’s plenty of reasons to be skeptical and now the fact are coming out

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ows-1200-vaccine-deaths-within-first-90-days/

There is a link to the actual document at the bottom of the article.

3snfcv45d5z41.jpg

Back