petrel....

bluntforcemama

Aqua Vulva
Time to clean up that mailbox of yours, deary. How can I send you messages if I can't even cram in a three-sentence PM?

PM box

Sorry Myst - have cleaned it out for you (and anyone else trying to get in touch with me!!)

:heart:

Myst...we have to make allowances

petrel is riding the crest of sudden popularity generated by her "personal appearance" here in the forum.

In the short time i've known her, she seems like the type who's not likely to "Go Hollywood" on us.

So shall we start another "Dirty Pictures" thread as long as we've got this cool space? They're all the rage.

Re: Myst...we have to make allowances

DRxBlue said:
petrel is riding the crest of sudden popularity generated by her "personal appearance" here in the forum.

In the short time i've known her, she seems like the type who's not likely to "Go Hollywood" on us.

So shall we start another "Dirty Pictures" thread as long as we've got this cool space? They're all the rage.

Go Hollywood - now would I do that to such wonderful friends?

*giggle*

There's a rumor going around...

petrel...some people are speculating that Myst is actually the back of your head.

They seem to think that this whole thread is just me talking to two of your "altered egos". i've been sticking up for you both of you inSISting that you're both very real, warm, wonderful and separate people.

Still the rumors persist. Any comment from either of you?

<how'd my tongue get stuck so deeply in my cheek?>

Ha! I'm not slender enough to be petrel! And my hair's a bit longer in the front, and it's almost black. Just ask cym. She knows what I look like.

and my tattoo is on my shoulder not my neck plus I don't have any piercings (scares me silly even the thought of having my ears done!!!)

Thank you!

i TOLD them they were being stupid, but do you know what happens when you tell a stupid person they're being stupid?

NOTHING!!<lol>

(i's just teasing you, i don't think i'll ever have any trouble telling you apart again)

Myst, it's a treat to meet you. Your Av is elegantly "Myst-erious" (ewww, Bluuue)

(edited to add) Myst, the tattoo on your Av is very beautiful. It's a symbol i haven't come across before. Something tells me it's not just an ornate letter "P". Any handouts for a wondering fool? :rose:

Last edited:
Back