Passion's Realms (closed for MinxDark)

Homerun2611

Literotica Guru
The Realms

The Kingdom of Teren de Aur was in a state of significant transition. While still in a state of mourning over the tragic death of their beloved King Arturo they were trying to welcome and were hopeful that Crowned Prince, Stefan was truly ready to succeed his father as King Stefan. Even Stefan, had his doubts, he and his beautiful twin sister, Princess Serafina had only turned 18 three weeks earlier, they had been looking forward to taking a trip to the southwest coastal area of Tern de Aur, a beautiful azure water spot where they had hoped to visit with the people in the area, the fisherman, lounge and play on the white beaches, and enjoy their first extended holiday as adults.

The change of King, had brought many new forces into focus as well. Teren de Aur was a wealthy country, that lay on the lands west of the Menalon Mountains. To the north it had hilly lands that were perfect for fruit trees and vineyards, it also was fraught with deer, goats, rams and elk which provided ample hunting. The center section had rich, grassy lands and wheat fields where wild horses roamed and ranchers raised cattle and sheep, and farmers harvested the rich wheat and corn fields. To the far south were the warm and azure waters that the twins had hoped to visit. The seas were bountiful with all types of fish, and the coral reefs filled with lobsters, shrimp and other shell fish.

While Teren De Aur was blessed, it had been the fierce reputation as a man fully capable of quickly assembling his armies, commanded under the strong tactical brilliance of Duke Dragomir that had most strongly held its enemies at bay. With a new, and perceived unequipped, king, there was fear that the jackals could well advance in desire of their bountiful lands. The former Queen, and the twins mother, was thinking quickly, and she was already reaching out to the Duke, with thoughts that a marriage to her daughter would significantly improve both the perceived and actual strength of the realm.

Their neighbors to the west of the Menalon Mountains were the Kingdom of Kalosa, with the rich Principalities of Dumisa, Kallea and Anbessa. In aggregate the lands of Kalosa, though spread out, were similar in wealth and resources to Teren De Aur. Furthermore, King Argos had been a very close friend and trusted ally to King Arturo. The King of Kalosa had been amongst the first to reach out to Queen Ryanna with his condolences at the sudden demise of her respected husband, and had pledged his full support in the transition and stability of Teren De Aur.

No, the biggest concern was across the seas, the new realm of the Falkness Isles ruled under the seemingly ruthless and aggressive Queen Alexia. She had already attacked and conquered her sister country, uniting the Isles for the first time in generations, and there was every concern that she would soon turn her eyes to either Teren De Aur or Zuria . Her naval and military prowess were strong and growing, so the concern was real and King Arturo had been working closely with the Duke, with the concern now that the same forces could be equipped for a coup if the Lords and Dukes of the realm became concerned with the rule of the new King.

It was just before dinner when Princess Serafina walked into the throne room. King Stefan sat there looking blankly out the window. He had that worried look that knit his fair brows together, his pale blue eyes distant. He had worn that look a lot since ascending the throne.

“Stefan, what is wrong, my handsome brother?” she asked, her voice full of soft concern as she reached out to stroke his cheek.

King Stefan’s best friend, Sir Nazar had just left. “It was just Nazar, he was going on again, about the rumors of my sexual preferences. As no one in the Kingdom ever sees me alone with any women but you, there have been recent speculation that I may not care for women sexually. You can only guess, how my potential enemies are using this to question my appropriateness for the throne”.

She laughed softly at that and slid into his lap as the throne room appeared to be empty. Laying her head on his shoulder, she breathed into his ear, the warmth of her breath making him shiver as she said, “My poor Beloved, it is not your fault that the woman who fires the blood in your veins has that same blood in hers. The world is stupid, small and cruel. Pay it no mind.”

“If only it were that easy,” he murmured, kissing her slowly, a low moan drawn from him as she shifted in his lap, rubbing her exquisite ass against his suddenly stiffening cock. She was everything to him, best friend, confidante, soulmate… lover. At least, inasmuch as they dared. Their mother was not a stupid woman and from the moment she had come of age Serafina had suffered the indignity of being held down once a week and her slender thighs prised apart while the court’s royal physician violated her with his long and invariably cold fingers just enough to ascertain that the hallmark of her virginity remained intact.

Still, that left a good deal available to them and with hands and lips and ardent tongues they wrung bliss from one another, well versed since childhood in all the secret passages that riddled the royal palace, and with many a secret place to enjoy each other as well as the ability to slip into one anothers’ beds undetected. But that ONE thing that was denied them was slowly driving them mad.

He had just reached down and was about to slide his hand up inside her skirt, his slender hands shaking with desire, when their mother came in. “Off, off of him….my word Serafina, are you trying to give those that want to overthrow your brother more ammunition? I am not going to tell you, you can’t find ways, but you cannot be this brazen, and the throne room is certainly not the place for such a public display of your foolishness”.

She did not make any statements regarding her son’s arousal which was plainly visible even from the 20 feel away where she was standing. She was actually relieved, and found it disturbingly appealing. Her husband had passed, and she was far from wanting to close her legs for good from the hedonistic pleasure of the flesh. However, despite her assumptions, it was good to see confirmation that her son indeed desired women, they just had to find someone other than his sister. There were many young maidens of the court as well as the younger Princesses of Zuria and Orabel where they could try to find him an appropriate Queen. If they could avoid the scandal of him fucking his twin sister.

Flustered, Serafina stood quickly, her alabaster cheeks now touched with hectic color. She opened her mouth to protest, to tell the lies she had become adept in and wave it all away as a misunderstanding, but shut her mouth at the fire in her mother’s blazing eyes. Mother always knew. Everything.

Upon leaving her children, the Dowager Queen summoned Sir Nazar to her quarters. She eyed the young man as he entered, he could prove to be quite useful, as she felt the tingle between her legs, ‘yes quite useful in many ways’. “Sir Nazar, you need to get my son to the brothels with some others of the court. We need it broadly understood, that not only does he enjoy, but he has a real talent for the ladies. I will leave it to you, but I have a hunch that a lovely girl with pure white hair might cause a particularly positive reaction from him.”

Sir Nazar was not sure whether, she was suggesting it because of herself or Serafina, either way, he found the taboo nature delicious. He knew his friend and had often speculated that he had some unusual preferences, but this confirmed them. “That is a fine idea my lady, I promise to get right on that….can I be of any further service?”

His meaning was clear. The Queen Mother was still a beautiful woman, her one pregnancy that had produced the twins gave her fuller hips and breasts but her waist remained trim, her skin taut, and she was an avid horsewoman who often rode to the hunt and gloried in the rigors of bloodsport. That the birth of the twins had left her barren had been her King’s despair and delight. For while he had longed for more children he had also cherished the fierce delights he continued to enjoy unbroken with his passionate queen and her nubile body that had not been distorted by repeated childbearing.

The older woman simply smiled knowingly, “Not for now…but perhaps later this week you might come to my chambers after dinner with some wine and we might talk more…I believe you can be of very important service to the new realm”. With that she dismissed him and went and poured herself a large glass of wine. ‘Why did you have to go so early my love….you must know how much I miss your touch’.

Stefan looked longingly at his sister as she left per their mother’s instruction. “I will look in on you later Sister…if I see your candle.”

His own chambers were across a small courtyard from her own and she seldom failed to place a lit candle in her window when the servants had all been dismissed and she was finally alone. And then he would follow the secret places of the palace to her, moth to her flame. He was smiling and hard, as he left the throne room. There was no woman he desired like his beautiful sister...

On his way out of the throne room, he had found the servants, he was in no mood to dine and enjoy the frolics of the court. He would spend the time, looking around the room trying to decipher loyalist from traitor and pining for the moment when he could once again enjoy the taste of his Serafina. He found a servant and requested that dinner and a full carafe of wine be brought to his quarters, he would be dining alone this evening.

He had just started on his way again, when he was again confronted and joined in his walk by Sir Nazar. “Twice in such a short period, my friend to what do I owe my good fortune?” he said sarcastically. Outside of his twin, he truly did value the friendship of Edward Nazar, however he was not liking the most recent dialogue.

“It is no accident my friend”, he said as he slid along and followed the fast, athletic gate of his King and best friend, “…My King, there are rumors we must nip in the bud…even a small smoulder can quickly turn into a raging forest fire if not quickly and thoroughly squashed….”

He let his words sink in, until at last they were reluctantly acknowledged by his friend, Stefan sighed, “I know, but a whore, really…I do like women, but you should know I am not that experienced…”

Edward cut his friend off. “You are just 18, that is natural…but the place I will take you to, has beautiful women and women of skill…you will learn things that you can take back to please your true loves….” Again he stopped as he could tell that idea appealed to Stefan, “but they will also provide you pleasure, quite possibly greater than you deemed possible…however, pleasurable or not…merely the fact you go, partake and are seen enjoying the favors of a single or group of women, will do you more good than you know in gaining the support of the other Dukes and Lords.”

They had just arrived at the King’s chambers, and as Edward walked in behind him, he couldn’t help but notice the clear view of Serafina’s window. “I never realized what a good view you had of the Princess’ chambers from here”. He cocked his brow ever so slightly at his friend.

Stefan swallowed and looked down, “Yes it gives me great comfort to know she is safe in her quarters at the end of each day, she is very special to me”.

Sir Nazar nodded, he understood, his friend was a good man, a sweet and gentle soul, who had greatness thrust upon him a bit early, and his sister was quite stunning. Add to that the natural affinity of twins, and he felt badly for him, for both of them that their love would have to go significantly unrequited. “I know, and I am sure it does…I am glad that your relationship gives you both such comfort”. He said no more, and Stefan smiled at the tacit understanding, if not outright approval he took from his friend’s simple statement.

“Thank you Edward. Please make the necessary arrangements for tomorrow, but only a select few from the court please, enough to have witnesses, but not so many as to cause a spectacle”. Sir Nazar acknowledged his friend’s request and bid him adieu. Left alone, Stefan waited for his dinner, and looked forlornly across the courtyard at her window. He hoped it would not be too long after dinner when the single candle would appear, perhaps even a glimpse of her, as she would sometimes give him a quick flash, if confident no one else could see. He would wait vigilantly, waiting for the light, the secret invitation to their shared bliss.

Last edited:
Teren De Aur, the royal palace

Seraifna was angry as she returned to her chambers. She knew the court buzzed with speculation about her and her brother and she knew there was talk of seeing him wed, the sooner the better. It was all so unfair! They had always been together, completing each others' sentences, even knowing each others' thoughts it seemed. When they were naked together and entwined it felt as if they were one being. She never had to tell him where or how to touch her, knew by instinct how to make his seed spurt over her as they swallowed each others' cries of bliss in hot kisses. They were perfect together. Who else could ever compare?

She had thought that Stefan being King would mean that their love was safe, that he would have the power to keep her for himself. Yet clearly that had been a dream on her part.

"A king is the least free man in the world," their mother had said as she lectured them on how they must behave once Stefan took the crown. The hell of it was that she was right.

But tonight they were both still free, as free as they could be. Stefan had no wife and she no husband who would notice them missing from their beds. As darkness fell she rose and went to light the candle in the window, impatient for him to come for her.

Teren De Aur, the Royal Palace, Stefan & Serafina

Sir Edward Nazar had left a bit ago, but Stefan was having the same uneasy feeling he had consistently been having recently after meeting with Edward, a gnawing feeling of ambiguity. His handsome friend turned every eye in the court...younger women, older women and even men. He was dashing and good looking, a known rake, and when Stefan was around him he felt both inferior and yet, oddly sexually energized by the natural aura of his friend. As much as he hated to admit it, he was a bit excited at the prospect of attending the brothel with Edward...seeing how the women would rush to him...want to stroke his magnificent...he stopped, why was his mind here, when he should be focused across the courtyard?

A slow fog had started to roll in...unusual this time of year, but then yes, he thought he saw it...'but soft, what light through yonder window breaks', he heard himself and smiled. He did know how to turn a phrase, someone should actually write down the words that flew through his quick and articulate thoughts...someone could become quite famous just quoting him. Yes, it was his love...his sister, Serafina was signaling him that it was time and she would be ready...

This was far from the first time, but it was always a thrill to anticipate being together and feasting on her gifts. It should take no more than 5 minutes to traverse from his quarters to hers, but in taking the winding staircases down the back way, and the underground tunnels far beneath the castle, it was nearly 15 minutes before he slid into her unlocked chambers and sealed the door behind him.

She was wearing nothing more than a sheer chemise, his heart already nearly beating through his chest in anticipation, he quickly went to her, and took her into his slight, but strong arms, pulling her in, and kissing her for a long period that was anything but brotherly...gripping her nearly bare ass in his palms...and feeling her erect nipples and warm and needy sex pressing into him.

He broke the kiss and stepped back, beginning to peel his many layers of royal garb. She smiled and leaned back, simply untying her one slight bow, and opening up to reveal the splendor of her naked flesh, bare pussy, and smallish and already erect light pink nipples. He watched her as he always did, mesmerized by her beauty and his unending desire for her. She sat back on the chair and put her one bare foot up and over the arm, so she was splayed for his visual enjoyment. She made an exaggerated motion of slowly licking her middle finger, before bringing it down to slowly meander and tease her light pink slit...this was a game she knew he loved and he watched it...never blinking.

All the time she played, she watched him, fumbling with his clothes...lost in lust for her...little did it matter how many times she had masturbated for him, he for her, or them to each other. At first she discussed the things that had happened at court today, dinner, and the weather...never letting her hand slip away from playing with the cunt he desired more than life itself, but then she became more direct ....

"The weather is getting cooler brother...I am going to be in need of my special cover to keep me warm soon...and some of the looks I am getting recently in court make it even colder...I also hear talk of all those who want to pair us off with other...don't they understand that this..."and with that she slid her finger inside, parting her lips, and sliding her long manicured finger nail inside her dripping wet vagina..."...this was made for you...fit perfectly to accept you...and have you sire our son"...He was now naked, with a cock as hard as tempered steel..it ached and pulsed at her words...oh how he wanted to slide inside her...let his cock enjoy what is tongue and fingers had so often tasted and delighted in..."you know what your words do to me Serafina, do you not know how i long to be the one who first slides inside you...let's you bleed, only to then be able to fully enjoy my needy cock...it is my seed that should warm and coat your womb...for your pussy is mine...and no man should be able to enjoy the feel of your glorious cunt before me!"

They were both panting now...and down he went to one knee, bringing his royal mouth to her sex, sliding her hand up such that she could please her little button as he lapped at her nectar, feasting on her honey, and then sliding his hardened tongue over and over inside her virginal walls...."Fuck my mouth sister...pretend it is my cock...and show me how your would ride me...if only I could be so fortunate..."

With a whimper composed of both frustration and pleasure, she tilted her hips up, flexing her plush bottom, to meet his darting tongue that knew so well how to please her. Shamelessly, she began to make slow firm circles on her stiff pink clit, spiking her pleasure higher. They had so often lain in bed together, her own hand between her legs, his stroking his hard length, as they had whispered together, sharing their secrets, dreams and the gossip of the court. It had not even surprised her the first time he had pushed her hand aside and begun to explore her wet virgin cunt himself, asking her, "Does it feel good like this? And this?" as he learned delightful new territory before demanding huskily, "Touch me. Make me feel good."

The first time he had put his head between her legs and begun to lick her needy pussy she had cum within mere moments and as she fucked his tongue now, desperately wishing it could be the long slender cock she adored, she was already close to the edge. She was so pent up, so desperately in need of him and all this talk of simply assigning them to others like a prize brood mare and stud being outcrossed for breeding purposes made her furious and more frantic than ever to make love with her twin, her other self, the only man who would ever know her and love her so completely.

"Stefan...Stefan..." she gasped, "oh that feels so good. I need it...need you. I don't care what they say!" Her hips rocked faster now, a tight frantic rhythm. "I'm yours. I will always be yours! Oh fuck Stefan...make me cum...make me cum please..."

His tongue worked her expertly and the fingers on her hard little clit sped up. She knew she would cum soon and that she would still want him. More than anything she wanted him to shove his cock deep into her as she climaxed. She knew she'd do anything he wanted...anything to have his cum in turn, whether it be in her mouth or jetting over her silky pale skin. Being smeared with his seed never failed to excite her and often he would hold her tightly after her came while she got herself off yet again.

Suddenly her back arched hard and her entire body shook with the force of her climax. Harshly, she bit into her own palm to stifle her cries of bliss, whimpering frantically as her cunt pulsed with the pleasure of it, his tongue working her, lapping up her cream, driving her into bliss.

He was exactly where he wanted to be, and doing what he most enjoyed, between Serafina's thighs, his tongue deep inside of her.

"I'm yours. I will always be yours!"

If his tongue was not so thoroughly engaged, he would have reciprocated for he felt exactly the same way. They had always played together, watching her hand slide up and down her light, pink slit, had made his stroking feel so much better. They were one, and her arousal was his and vice versa, but nothing, NOTHING, had compared to what he felt as he replaced her hand with his, and for the first time ever felt the glorious sensation of his sister's warm, wet, sex. Just the feel of her tender young cunt, had made his cock throb in a manner that none of his own stroking had ever equaled. He had felt a lust and need, that he immediately realized only she could satisfy, and it had emboldened him to take command for her to satisfy his throbbing prick.

But as wonderful as that was it was nothing compared to sliding his tongue inside and actually tasting that sweet honey, licking and lapping it up, and creating a constant hunger, that only the taste of her could satisfy. But as he was down here, fucking sweet cunt with hardened tongue, his mind had gone where it had gone almost constantly lately, consumed with the thought of having his hard, hard, cock, instead of his tongue inside the pussy that was his. How cruel the proof of virginity and society's conventions that forbid their truest of loves.

"Yes cum for me my love, grind your body into me, and shower me with your juices so that I can feast on your perfection...you know that you are my life and we are each other's destiny...I will never covet another as I do you". He saw her reaction as he satisfied her, the arching back, the full body spasm, and the pressing of her sweet cunt into his mouth so hard that he could barely breath, barely able to enjoy the musk of her satisfied arousal, but swallowing the juices she released in force and slid over his wanting tongue and down his throat.

"I love tasting and feeling you cum sister", he said after licking her down from her high, but not coming all the way down, as he wanted to take her much higher in bed. He stood up, and his cock was bulging in his tights, throbbing and needing her loving care. He wiped some of the excess juices from his cheeks as he leaned into her, but left enough for her to taste as he knew how she enjoyed the taste of her on him.

"I need you now". His voice was husky, and needy, his breathing deep and uneven, almost a pant. "While I was eating you, I kept thinking about my cock inside you..." He picked her up and she looked with fire into his eyes,.

"You did? Were you fucking me Stefan...finally taking the virginity that should be yours?" She cocked her brow as they began their games of tease and want...feeding the beast that was their lust for each other. He set her gently on the bed and slid in next to her as she moved up, kneeling, sitting on her heels and spreading her legs enough to enjoy her glistening lips. He was laying back, his cock almost painfully hard standing straight up in air. "You know how badly I want you to fill me..." she said, licking her lips, and sliding her hands on his hard, hard manhood, "you know I dream of it."

"Oh Sera!" he moaned..."to the gods yes...yesss" He could barely talk, he was so consumed. so in need.

"Having you fill me... feeling your hot cum inside me..." and she got up on her knees and straddled herself over him...sliding his cock in a way that just brushed her wet lips...they both rolled their heads back at the connection...so close...but a barrier that could not be crossed...but so close, so wonderfully close to their deepest...darkest...desire!

Oh, how he wanted to thrust up, end this charade...take what should be his...and make it so no one else could ever enjoy her...but he knew he couldn't...he shouldn't....his mother's words, damn her words...her warnings drilled into his brain of the shame he would cause her..."STOP...oh...you know I don't want to...but we have to...or I won't be able to...please, please sister...I need you...you know how I badly I want to fuck you...only you...look at my cock...see how my want flows for you...I want you so badly...please, please...I need you...."

She smiled, "Of course my brother, my heart...." and gracefully slid back and straddled and pressed her dripping wet cunt against his thigh, precisely at the same time her tongue licked up the dripping precum like a melting ice cream cone.
Finally, he thought, "Oh, ohhhhh sweet gods, thank you sister...yess, yesssss, take me...."

She suckled his swollen head avidly, lapping up the salt-sweet evidence of his desire and excitement. How she loved how frantic he became...how frantic with need he made her... and unable to stop herself she rubbed her slick wet cunt against his lean muscled thigh, her needy clit gliding against his skin making her moan around his stiff cock in her mouth that she began to take deeply, having learned the trick of it some time ago so that he could pump his hips and fuck her mouth with his hands tangled in her hair, pulling her face tight against his groin. How she loved to suck and tease him til he was right at the edge, begging and gasping, his words barely making any sense. She loved swallowing his hot seed almost as much as she loved creaming against his face while his tongue lashed her pussy over and over again. But she felt especially driven tonight, a need to lay claim to him and make him do the same to her. To acknowledge that he would always love and need her above all others, that her hold on him was absolute.

She felt his hands in her hair, tugging, his hips speeding up as he gasped, "Oh Sera... I love fucking your mouth... you're so so sweet to me sister... please...please... I need to cum...I need to cum!"

Perversely, she pulled away from him then and he uttered an anguished, "Nooo! Oh gods Sera, please!"

Cruelly teasing, she stretched out on the bed next to him and purred, "Show me. Show me how much you need me. Show me how bad your sweet cock needs to cum."

He rose up on his knees, looking down at her, his cock stiff and angrily red, his swollen head leaking so much glistening precum it dripped from him, his balls tight and aching with the load he desperately needed to let go of.

"Spread your legs you fucking tease," he growled, his voice a mixture of almost anger and deep aching longing, "show me what I want so badly."

As she obeyed, splaying her slender legs wide and lifting her hips he moved between them, his gaze riveted on her messy gleaming pink sex as he took his aching length in his hand and began to stroke himself with a hard firm grip, he growled, "Your cunt is mine. Mine! Make yourself cum little sister, show me how bad you want my cock. Tell me!"

Her fingertips flew to her stiff pink little clit, rubbing it hard and fast as she panted, "I want you. I want your cock, right here. I want it shoved so deep inside my pussy it hurts...I want your seed spurting right into my womb my brother, my only love."

He had moved between her legs, still up on his knees as he jerked himself, close to her but far enough away so that he could clearly see every glistening pink bit of her in the candlelight. He moaned as he watched her stroke her clit with quick tight little movements, her hips rocking in a hard tight rhythm. It took everything he had not to simply fall on her and shove his cock deep into her tight virgin hole where he belonged. He refused to believe his desire was wrong, profane. He needed her, she was his and he was hers. He was king! It was only knowing with dread certainty that if he gave in she would, eventually, be humiliated, made pariah and outcast, that made him hold on to the last shred of his sanity and hold himself back. One day, one day he would have her. They would find a way.

Her words fueled him, her body fueled him, and her fingers buried deep inside her sex fueled him to the point of bursting. It was sensory overload and yet no part of his body was touching her but in a most profound way, all of it was. Serafina did not need to trifle with the incidentals, she did not work outside in, with kisses and tickles...well sure they shared that too, they shared EVERYTHING. No, she could work inside out...she consumed his soul, knew him, loved him and owned him, every cell, every organ, just as he did her. He knew the conventions they would yield to, bend, but not break. Somehow her virginity would be taken care of, a technicality. He grimaced, the thought of anyone but him taking so cherished a prize, was beyond comprehension. And the thought that members of the court questioned his interest in women, even more ridiculous. Interest, he licked his lips staring as fingers teased tender cunt, over and over.

"Brother when are you cumming for me...cumming on me...paint me brother...paint me with your seed that someday will paint my womb...and create our son," she panted, fingers plunging where they both longed for his cock to be.

His hand became a blur to Serafina's complete delight, she loved to see that purple head twitch and deliver. Most women shrunk, baby sister swelled, spreading legs wider, arching back, presenting perky tits and light pink nipples, turning head down to look directly into his eyes and cock.

"Paint me brother, you know I need it, want it, live for it. Give me the only jewels that matter to me."

FUCKKKK, fuel over the top, an experienced arson's match igniting...BOOM, BOOOOOM....his went off in his hand.

"Yess!" she whispered harshly, arching, presenting more...she needed to be marked, taken and owned. His first blast was fired into glistening lips of desired cunt, the next arced almost in slow motion, into the air tracked like a lofting silvery arrow, adorning her pale flesh with his glistening pearls in a line from the top of her messy cunt all the way up to glimmer against her throat. Fire, fire, each breast and razer sharp nipple was laced and he continued until she was covered, marked, painted and he was empty, sated and spent.

Now, she again took the stage, the finale to his fireworks.. Her two fingers, scooped his gift off of cum covered cunt. Eyes burning into his as he watched every inch of her slow, deliberate movement.

"This is mine sweet brother, my King," Her cum filled fingers slid into her mouth, and her lips sealed around them, cheeks hollowing, as she sucked in every morsel, savoring every seed, and making an exaggerated gesture in making it clear she swallowed it all. Twice more her fingers took similar trips over her abdomen and breasts, each with a story of how only she deserved and treasured her bother's cum as he deserved. The first part of her show finished, the look on his face and wicked smile a standing ovation of his love and desire.

"That was so good brother, letting me enjoy your treat, but now come here, lay with me, let me press my body against you, press my cum covered body into yours, kiss me, and taste the flavors I have so enjoyed". He slid up beside her, and held her close as she draped across him.

"I feel it Sister, I feel my gifts on you"...kissing her, deep, slow, passionately...."I taste my gifts in your sweet mouth...yet despite everything...I crave...crave that cunt which is mine... We will marry you, to some undeserving courtier, and you will suffer through it...and I am truly sorry you must...and I will marry some mindless princess who holds no fancy...and then, we will have each other, however and whenever we want....forever!"

This was their anthem, and they were both panting as they slipped into 69 and took each other one more time, one more glorious time. They fell asleep entangled with the remnants of their passion caked on their bodies. It was the darkest hours before dawn when she awoke him with kisses. Stretching like a cat who has just been superbly scratched.

"Wake up my love, it is bewitching time, when all naughty kittens must go home."

He kissed her tenderly, as he always finished each night, wanting to have her linger on his lips as long as possible. He got up and was quickly dressed, he knew he needed to be quiet but he could take the trail back in his sleep. "Tomorrow night Sister?"

She curled up, and then stretched giving him one more look at his love, every inch, she wanted it burned into his memory...this was home...where he belonged, and then she smiled and winked, "But of course...you are MY king and I shall ever wait upon your pleasure."

He thought he slipped out unseen, they had this down pat, no one knew this castle like they did...no one that is except the woman who slipped out of the shadows...the mother of these naughty, naughty kittens...

Back