Passion, Joy, Desire... Let it Overflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
no... i know that feeling... sometimes you get a pic and it just sears into your soul... hitting your heart and mind and loins along the way

exactly! I am getting beat up in another thread but members you know because I can't write. well I can't write on demand really. the pictured provide the stimulus I need to unlock the words just roaming around in my head aimlessly they organize them into something I just have to say.

I don't even really think when I am writing I just let it go.

exactly! I am getting beat up in another thread but members you know because I can't write. well I can't write on demand really. the pictured provide the stimulus I need to unlock the words just roaming around in my head aimlessly they organize them into something I just have to say.

I don't even really think when I am writing I just let it go.

WTF? yes... you can write... maybe not a story... i dunno. but you can evoke emotion and response... from so many of the people that come through here. I would say you are the top contributor to this thread... :kiss:

Mr. warl0ck's pictures he's finding are amazing.

exactly... i am pretty sure i haven't seen a bad one yet... and i'm thinking it's because of the relationship in his life with mrs. W... passion is alive and well in him.

tumblr_m2wlswf36v1r3si7eo1_250.gif

exactly... i am pretty sure i haven't seen a bad one yet... and i'm thinking it's because of the relationship in his life with mrs. W... passion is alive and well in him.

tumblr_m2wlswf36v1r3si7eo1_250.gif

I agree. I hope that one day, I will be able to experience that. :)

WTF? yes... you can write... maybe not a story... i dunno. but you can evoke emotion and response... from so many of the people that come through here. I would say you are the top contributor to this thread... :kiss:

ah but you see I know my limitations. a lifetime ago I was a song write and it is what I am good at short snippets that come from a trigger. except now it apears it picture captions.

ah but you see I know my limitations. a lifetime ago I was a song write and it is what I am good at short snippets that come from a trigger. except now it apears it picture captions.

"argue for your limitations and sure enough they are yours" Richard Bach - Illuisions

Nothing like spending a few moments at the end of the day with your love.

tumblr_m2lwhqpF9K1r3b4cmo1_500.jpg

*sigh*

you and me both... i get my fingertips on it ... and it slips from my grasp... but i think if you have to grasp that might be the problem...

it took my 8 tries to find the right one and even then it was only after I stopped looking.

I do know for sure that Mrs. W is my driving force she is to me more beautiful today then the day of our wedding. I do miss her when we are not together and can not wait to see her again. I can not sleep if she is out. I am distracted to no end worrying that something may happen when we are apart.

good night Joy enjoy the rest of it and have sweet and sexy dreams your too sunshinegirl. :rose:

it took my 8 tries to find the right one and even then it was only after I stopped looking.

I do know for sure that Mrs. W is my driving force she is to me more beautiful today then the day of our wedding. I do miss her when we are not together and can not wait to see her again. I can not sleep if she is out. I am distracted to no end worrying that something may happen when we are apart.

:) that's wonderful...

good night Joy enjoy the rest of it and have sweet and sexy dreams your too sunshinegirl. :rose:

goodnight dear... sleep well and have a wonderful cuddle for us!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back