part 11 of the China Pearl Inn

He growls as he turns to face her, eyes glowing as he stalked towards her hands clenching

Im gunna tie you to that damn bed mate,

His hand lashed out as he stalked to the bar, burying in her hair he pulled her mouth to his
"Now, Mate...." her voice had taken on a soft tone as she slowly began backing up, her eyes on his hands. Maybe she should have simply turned on her heel and dashed for a portal before....

She whimpered into his mouth, her tongue meeting his, her body flowing against him...just a moment... not a second more.... she silently promised herself. The imagery he conjured in her mind of being tied to the bed... how many times had they tried THAT before? She tore her mouth away and used a finger behind her back to form a portal behind his back and with a mighty shove, she sent him flying into it and watched as it closed quickly behind him. Rubbing her scalp where his fingers had been, she gave a wry grin....

"Bet he wasn't expecting that. Now I better get out of here myself. Damn Wolf can find his way back from anywhere."

She waved to those in the Pearl and winked back to her perch, " Have a good Monday everyone. I'll be checking in." Then, she too disappeared.

I watch the sensual interplay between Cait and Logan. I can't help but smile as Cait forms a portal and sends Logan flying through it.

Well played Cait.

I wave to Cait as she pops out of the Inn.

~A slight cant of her head as Logan tumbles thru the portal near where she sat, the shadows shifting a bit as the ripple of his exit wanes~... Have a nice trip Logan... ~the hint of amusement in her voice.. another sip of her Crown Royal warming her throat~

~A slight cant of her head as Logan tumbles thru the portal near where she sat, the shadows shifting a bit as the ripple of his exit wanes~... Have a nice trip Logan... ~the hint of amusement in her voice.. another sip of her Crown Royal warming her throat~

a rubber duck sails out of the shadows, bopping her in the back of the head and landing on the floor, writing on the bottom of the duck reads "Get ducked"

The Inn is quiet, and the world turns on its axis as the sun arches across the sky in the endless march of time.

*pops her head through a portal into the Inn and waves* Shhhh. Logan is a damn bloodhound, I swear and I'm still on the run.

Afternoon, CG. Hope life is treating you well. How's the weather on the West Coast? We never know what we're going to get here.

*glances around with a quick sniff*

I better get moving again. Hey, ask Logan why he smells like wet dog.

Her laughter echoes around as she pulls her head back into the ether and disappears again.

He comes in, sits down, sighs, and orders a coffee, and once it arrives, he pours some whiskey into it has a taste, and looks around the place. Well, it is a lovely spring day.

Cait the weather here is like a yoyo, one day in the 70's. the next struggling to get to the upper 40's and lower 50's. The good news is that there are no major storm fronts on the horizon. Now you could have something moving up from the coif Cait.

Jack sounds like Spring has arrived for you.

For better or for worse, it is here. It is a time of change, and I need to make it more positive. Perspective is important.

Shhhh. Logan is a damn bloodhound, I swear and I'm still on the run.

I better get moving again. Hey, ask Logan why he smells like wet dog.

Her laughter echoes around as she pulls her head back into the ether and disappears again.

a growl rumbles from the darkness followed by the rustle of fur deep in the shadows of the inn

I am waiting on a few tech support issues and career information, but the important things are well. I want to do some writing again, but having no luck. Some are interested but haven't started; one good story has stalled. Life happens, though. Things will thrive again, though.

He dumps out his coffee and has a fresh cup.

I am waiting on a few tech support issues and career information, but the important things are well. I want to do some writing again, but having no luck. Some are interested but haven't started; one good story has stalled. Life happens, though. Things will thrive again, though.

He dumps out his coffee and has a fresh cup.
One would hope so Jack. My writing has seemed to have fade away along with my co-writer.

Logan's low growl echoes through the Inn.

Logan you look a bit damp one might eve n say drenched. Has Cait been up to some mischief again?

One would hope so Jack. My writing has seemed to have fade away along with my co-writer.

Logan you look a bit damp one might eve n say drenched. Has Cait been up to some mischief again?
*her ears perk up and pops her head into the Inn*

Did I hear my name?

*looks at CG with as much fake innocence as she can muster*

Who? Moi? Mischief? Naw, not possible. *giggles and pops back out only to reappear next to Logan*

There, there, Wolfie. You know I love you. *licks his ear and disappears appears. Quickly.*

Oh! And stop stalking me! *tweaks his tail before she dashes into the murky depths of the ether*

He huffs a wolfish laugh and nods his wolven head
There, there, Wolfie. You know I love you. *licks his ear and disappears appears. Quickly.*

Oh! And stop stalking me! *tweaks his tail before she dashes into the murky depths of the ether*

"Keep running mate" he sends to her "after all your teasing, when i catch you, and i will, catch you, mate, youll be lucky if you can walk straight when im done with you" hw follows her into the ether" teeth snapping close to her ass as he chases her

*her ears perk up and pops her head into the Inn*

Did I hear my name?

*looks at CG with as much fake innocence as she can muster*

Who? Moi? Mischief? Naw, not possible. *giggles and pops back out only to reappear next to Logan*

Oui vous Cait. Yet that is what makes you so irresistible. I am sure Logan will agree.

I smile as the Cait and Logan tease each other.

Here, I hope to find new people to write with and enjoy again.

Back