Pa. Fuck Friends List...

Yo! to all the PA folks ...just a Philly city guy here in Chestnut hill area. Yup just another guy on the thread come on girls I don't bite ....much :)

Guttergoddess said:
I'm in PA pretty much every other weekend....so let us know in advance what your travel schedule approximately looks like...and we'll see what can be arranged.
Thank you GG and I will do that.

pa-guy said:
becareful what you ask for GG, you could be bogged down in paperwork reviewing all the resumes. And then how would you have any time to play??

I have a secretary to review them for me.

NYVI16 said:
Well, with my luck lately in sending out resumes, I wouldn't get my hopes (or anything else for that matter) up. :p

Well....hopes and other things belong up....ya never know till ya try.

my my GG...haven't you become popular...

They don't know what they are getting themselves into... :p

Hi

English guy living in PA, just thought I would say hello to all you great PA people

I hope it's ok to add my name to the list, since I'm just 10 minutes from the PA line ;)

*waves to everyone*

philadelphia area, here. Mid-20s, looking for a swing-minded girl or couple to try out a couple of fantasies -- double penetration creampie sort of thing...

Williamsport,PA area anyone?

Anyone, ANYONE at all in the Williamsport,PA area? It is so freaking hard to meet people even remotely close to here :rolleyes:

Guttergoddess said:
you trying to warn them all off so you can have me all to yourself, darlin?
LOL....I'm not warning them...To put it in baseball terms....I am just stating that IF they step up to the plate they better be ready to bat because I know your ready with the fast ball.

Guttergoddess said:
I don't think the guys could handle that meetup! LOL
That may be true but it would be a hell of a lot of fun trying... :D

babydoll2u said:
I hope it's ok to add my name to the list, since I'm just 10 minutes from the PA line ;)

*waves to everyone*
I wish you were closer to my state line also.

Back