Our Boys Will Be Alright, But what About Our Girls

last week we had a local bear eat a cat lady transplant, it took several days for him to get the bad taste out of his mouth

https://www.pennlive.com/life/2024/...n-into-a-bear-than-a-man-in-viral-debate.html

A bear will attack me out of fear for its safety,” reads one netizen’s thoughts. “A man will attack me for their own pleasure and satisfaction. People would believe me more if a bear attacked me.”

:nana:If you are scaring a bear, what make you think that men are going to desire you?

I want to start a fund, let's send more of these cat ladies to Yellowstone to love and care for the Bison and Bears

:nana:If you are scaring a bear, what make you think that men are going to desire you?

I want to start a fund, let's send more of these cat ladies to Yellowstone to love and care for the Bison and Bears
Just because one cat lady spurned your advances, doesn't give you the right to paint all cat lady's with the same brush.

Is their place in the victimhood hierarchy right ahead of you or just behind you?

“Hamas and Supporters Are Not Welcome on Native Land!” – Native Americans Come Out in Force – Confront Pro-Hamas Mob at UCLA – Blast Pledge of Allegiance Over Speakers – Beat Drums in Support of Jews​

By Jim Hoft May. 1, 2024 9:10 am

Native Americans came out in force to challenge the pro-Hamas, America-hating Marxists who set up camp on UCLA campus.

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/hamas-supporters-are-not-welcome-native-land-native/

Apparently, they won't be getting any handouts from your demographic, chief.

Promoting "Intifada" and the elimination of Jewish people "from the river to the sea," is.
Again, I'm strongly against what I perceive to be Israeli's genocidal campaign against Gaza.
That doesn't mean I'm "Promoting Intifada" or chanting stupid slogans.
That's ascription on your part, and brings more shame to both you and your family name.

ROOKE: The Boys Will Be Alright, But What About Our Young Women?​

OPINION

MARY ROOKECOMMENTARY AND ANALYSIS WRITER
May 01, 20245:10 PM ET

The pro-Palestinian protests on college campuses across the U.S. are highlighting the gender divide in the younger generations.

There is something interesting hidden in the viral video of the Pi Kappa Phi frat students from the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill protecting and raising the American flag as angry protestors looked on in vitriolic rage. Young men are guarding the flag, while the protestors who are screaming and hurling obscenities at them appear to be mostly young women.

While recent generations have experienced their own version, the gender divide in the younger generation could not be more apparent. On one side, you have a population of men shunning the idea that their inherent masculinity is toxic and bravely mocking the feminist, Marxist takeover of their college campus. On the other, are women who hate their country and the men who protect it from the mob.

Women in America are becoming alarmingly more liberal than men, according to a February Gallup poll. About 40 percent of young women aged 18-29 said they were liberal or very liberal in 2023. Meanwhile, among young men in the age group, only 25 percent thought of themselves as liberal or very liberal.

The rest on the widening gap between women and men here:

https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/01/rooke-boys-alright-young-women-palestine-betsy-ross/

As long as the "boys" are ok, you're a happy predator, eh m

Again, I'm strongly against what I perceive to be Israeli's genocidal campaign against Gaza.
That doesn't mean I'm "Promoting Intifada" or chanting stupid slogans.
That's ascription on your part, and brings more shame to both you and your family name.
I didn't attribute those sentiments to you, dear friend. Rather, my words were directed towards the demonstrators, their fervent chants and banners echoing the sentiments mentioned. So, rest assured, there's no cause for any melodramatic paranoia on your part. In the grand tapestry of European history, our family name shines brightly, woven into the fabric of time with distinction. Among the illustrious founding generation of this nation, our name stands as a beacon of honor, safeguarded from the shadows of disrepute most probably suffered by yours.:D

BREAKING: Sharpshooters Reportedly Stationed Inside U of M Graduation, As Police Remove Pro-Palestine/Hamas Protesters and Students Shout Them Down, “Shut the f**k up!—-Shut the f**k up!” [VIDEO]​

By Patty McMurray May. 4, 2024 1:00 pm

Over 15% of the undergrad population at the far-left University of Michigan is Jewish. The two largest donors to the University of Michigan, Stephen M. Ross and Ron Weiser are Jewish. So what did the University of Michigan do to protect their students, most of whom didn’t have a graduation ceremony because of ridiculous COVID lockdowns, and their families, many of whom traveled from other states, to ensure they all could enjoy a peaceful and celebratory atmosphere for their graduation ceremony today?

Unfortunately, not enough…

Last night, as they prepared to destroy the graduation experience for tens of thousands of students at the “Ivy of the Midwest,” pro-Palestine/Hamas protesters were seen hoisting a MI State Police bike into the air as they surrounded the police officers trying to keep the unruly mob under control. An Al Jazeera-affiliated Twitter account did what Palestinian/Hamas propagandists do best: they turned police trying to get the angry mob under control into a lie created to evoke emotions and gain sympathy for their “Hate America” and “Hate Jews” movement that’s sweeping across colleges and universities.

It didn’t take long for the selfish and disrespectful pro-Palestine/Hamas protesters, who’ve been making Jewish students afraid to walk through campus since the Hamas attack on Israel on Oct. 7, to disrupt the ceremony for tens of thousands of students. The pro-Palestine/Hamas mob, many of whom wore masks over their faces, attempted, once again, to become the center of attention and ruin the day for so many young adults who have worked incredibly hard to get to this special day of recognition.

Students standing nearby can be heard drowning out the protesters by shouting, “Shut the f**k up–Shut the f**k up!”
as pro-Palestine/Hamas protesters threatened everyone in the stadium by shouting, “We will not stop—we will not rest!

More and videos here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/05/breaking-sharp-shooters-reportedly-stationed-inside-u-m/

Sadly the crowd didn't turn on them and chase them up into Canada.

Oh look, another thread that devolves into Reochy railing against lefties. No matter how the thread starts...always this
The thread subject is dumb demonstrators, the article last posted is about dumb demonstrators. Learn how to read.

The thread subject is dumb demonstrators, the article last posted is about dumb demonstrators. Learn how to read.
The article is a shitty take about a poll that showed that educated women are becoming more liberal.

Back