(OPEN) Fantasy World of the Tamer

Kiandravaniel

Virgin
(Closed) Fantasy World of the Tamer

Note: I'm open for anyone to join. PM me though if you want to get involved with something particular.

Story: My character Kiandra Vaniel lives in a fantasy world full of dragons, demons and were-beings some that are so feral they hold little human sense anymore. There are a number of people out there protecting the world yet Kiandra Vaniel was from a clan of people that not only battles those monsters and demons, but offers their bodies to them. Her adventures have been numerous conflicts with Orc, Oni and if you can think it she has faced it. She has also taken the personal sexual desires of mystical creatures seldom seen, like large spider beasts from the Drow underworld, or the powerful but sometimes confusing Kobold primitives. In the end her lifestyle gets her a reputation with some, but by her own kind she’s often spoken about behind her back except back home. She now is wandering the land as the monsters and demons seem more active, searching a reason why. As well handling conflictions brought by the general stigmata of life as herself.

Themes: (Anything I’m up for it. Looking for stuff like rape, non-consensual (though she often becomes willing in the act), battle/fighting, romance and so-on. PM me for any requests.

Looking for: People to play anything like I mentioned. Orcs, Gnoll, Kobold, Oni, Drow/Drider, Were ‘Wolf/Tiger/Bear’ and anything else people would like to do. Even human partners I’m just sticking to her character.

Players: I like multiple ‘packs’ when she’s in a situation with group-like opponents. Same sex is also acceptable. Though I lean toward more male partners. I’m still new to this kind of RP on a site like this.

Kiandra Vaniel (Info)

Appearance: (Censored)
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/KiandraVaniel/KiandraVaniel-1.jpg

Skills: A tracker, hunter and slayer of Monsters/Demons. Also known to be skilled with physical work and training. Has a talent for sexual activities thanks to her training as a ‘Tamer’ and often uses those skills for recreation over actually taming. As well thanks to her incredible stamina she can effectively outlast a large number/group of opponents/partners to several hours. She’s rather seductive, a bit the tease and knows when to submit when needed.

Place of Birth: Desert Lands of the Western Colonies (Fraust)

Fame: In this world she’s relatively well known. Among humans and demons, as well some monster circles. She is also considered infamous by those same circles.

Personality: Flirtatious, teasing and often incredibly sensual. Kiandra Vaniel is recognized for her ongoing need to be accepted as well being an outcast at other times. Often, when in a group she is comfortable she relaxes enough to act as she will normally. Which means something of a leader, a good friend and incredibly open. She offers much to the team of adventurer ever looking for entertainment or times of mirth. In a battle she can be rather terrifying though. Crazily enough, she does not trust humans over monsters and demons, yet that’s only by her experiences in romance and life.

~~~~

There has been a lot of incidents in the world lately. Magic was on a rise, said some elven elders. Others, say it was the ongoing mating and growth of evil creatures that also tore apart the way of the world. Yet when one looked at things like she did, it wasn’t so easy. The hot night was on them now in the forest and vegetation. Along a dusty road where fireflies buzz about as a lone lantern sways in front of a lone building. This pub has been a common stop for every adventurer. Outside in a barn out back, horses were strewn by their tethers and resting side by side.

As the wind sways that lantern more. A newcomer made close to the place. Riding a tall, black stallion that had a golden kind of head guard. They slowly pulled off the beast and there the giant stood. 6’9, in a long brown cloak with hood. They enter without much notice til wandering to the bar. Common folk play the games of the pub; the pub housed darts to the left or coin games on the right. A small accordion playing minstrel with lute ally off in a corner, dancing in circles as everyone laughs and plays. Yet when the person sat at the bar and pulled down the dirty, brown hood? They showed a kind female face that looked nothing like what one expects. A bit the softer, gentler face having long earthern brown hair. Her face was bronze with the work outside. Eyes a lavender kind of color, unnatural to some but commonly seen in those with a long magical history or other mythical bloods. Perhaps a slice of Naga, or Lycanthrope? In any case as she raised a right hand and knocked twice on the counter. The bartender seemed more put off than most.

“Drink me.” She spoke, with a strong but sultry voice. It was crazy, a woman that sounded so different from the normal bar wench. Yet she was not a wench from the bars. She was from the woods, the sands and the forests of the world. Even the hard north that had snow and ice, she felt at home. A wandering soul that seldom stays in the cities and states. When she had tasks to deal.

As the tender went on his business. Kiandra as most recognized her began to sigh when hearing the dead silence. All were quiet, aside eventual whispers. The whisper of ‘demon fucker’ came out. Or that one ‘wolf layer’ was heard. Kiandra narrowed her sweet eyes and looked straight ahead ignoring ignorant people. She’s saved lives more than time again. A lot of innocent, caring folk as well the prestigious pricks. Yet seldom does that matter when the times you’re not out slaying the monsters of this world, you’re known to be laying with them.

Even if that’s the case though. She didn’t want trouble. She wanted a drink and to be on her way. Which she got.

Yet as she sipped the first parts two men got to behind her. “Hey, Monster Lover?” Kiandra’s eyes slink fast into a stare of the smallest speck of grain in the wall. As this slightly fat fellow nudged his taller, skinnier friend. “What’s it like?”

“Yeah!” The skinny fellow winked, “Is it… wild? Hmm?”

She ignored for best she can. Until the fat one grabbed her shoulder… blinking, she had armor, and he felt it. “Wow. I heard you don’t need armor.”

“Right, cause your kind use that magic, makin’ monsters and demons go all special. Fallin’ for your bodies sweet-bits and such.” The tall gentleman whistled though as he grabbed her hair, “Yet, if’n you ever wanted I think we’d be happy to show you what bein’ a part of humanity is like again.”

“Aye! More than wi-…”

It was enough. She finished half her drink. At this point, Kiandra stood fast and snatched the fat man’s head by the back of his scruff. He was so inebriated, it wasn’t hard to throw his head straight into the bar itself. Not to mention his fat, chubby cheeks splatter on the top flattening out like cushions! The skinny man was so shocked, he was unable to stop her other hand grabbing his lower gawking jaw and pull down so hard he bent with the slack. Then she moved her fingers out his mouth and jammed her palm up, pushing his jaw into the upper jaw cracking his teeth.

After that she didn’t waste time. Kiandra Vaniel threw them over the bar counter, and left them crying. Facially breaking their ‘pride’ or what was left of it. Turning in a full swing she tossed back her cloak and demanded, “Anyone else want to piss off a Beast Tamer? Huh?” She turned to the ones to the left, “You? Or you?” Those to the right, “Any god-damn body?”

Obviously everyone watched her now with her arms flexed fully. Kiandra Vaniel was a woman that when one spoke of strength, she’d be the example. There was muscle upon muscle. Yet she was also gifted (some say by her demonic and mystical bloodlines) to have the prominent features of all women. A bust size of moderate gift and hips or ass perfectly proportioned to a frame like hers. Yet where her abs tense were a trove of muscle implying her strength in that area was astounding. Her legs thick but not as if to be the kind that would be overly impressive. She just was what a woman, that worked her life would be. Strong and capable of surviving alone. As well with her recreational lifestyle would be able to handle a dragon… or, demon of rather large body weight. Yet that aside as she screamed and stormed out, the people did not argue.

Outside again she readied to leave. Yet her heart was heavy. Every time she was out like this she was alone. Her steed the only other thing that can company her. Then again that’s common.

Kiandra Vaniel rode a while this night. She bit her lip and closed her eyes. Those things the men said did effect her. She’s often attempting to be normal, when she felt it was in her. To just try and be ’human’ again. Yet to her she never turned. She just lived this life she loved and damned those whom looked down. She was not committing a sin by her law. A law her family bloody mandated by years of work. In a land where partnership with the creatures of the desert, aided in survival.

Yet she also knew why people were more afraid. The rise in monstrous attacks, numbers and so forth. It was not unlike them to do terrible thing. Yet not all the fiends of the land were purely devoted to the evils of the kind. Kiandra herself, was rather pleased by her life. So now alone she calmed and relaxed riding back happily.

Until…

“HELP!”

Kiandra closed her eyes and hissed, turning the hoarse. “Son of a…”

Finding a man with his carriage tipped over. He was so happy to see her. “I… I don’t know what happened. Yet my supplies, some of it was taken into the woods.”

A glare and Kiandra got off her hoarse. Walking toward the woods undoing the clasp of her cloak letting it draft into the bushes. She wore at this time armor over her upper torso, bottom torso and shoulder/forearm with gauntlet attached. White as she did prefer. The boot and hanging skirted frame was most her leg ware. Entering she had with her the best weapon she needed. Taken the moment she rode back with her steed off the side of the beast. A large hammer/hatchet of preference. The fact someone or thing, attacked a carriage and took what she assumed to be food supplies? Was enough reason to go in cautiously whilst worrying of any surprise involvement.

A fun thought though as she smiled into the growing green and shadows. If she found something worth the time. She might enjoy venting a night’s irritations without killing someone at the next bar! That would be nice for once.

((Hope people join with intent to have fun. ^_^ Is all I'm looking for! Wee!))

Last edited:
The attack had been a quick and supprisingly bloodless one, three unarmoured orks wielding an assortment of clubs and axes, accompanied by an over muscled troll wearing nothing but a loin cloth and carrying a rather hefty looking log as a weapon, had attacked a cart for what was on it, the man riding it was of no consequence to them, wasn't worth the bother of killing him, so the ignored him as the troll toppled the cart, then they grabbed all they could hand ran off in to the woods, their rather forceful advance leaving a broken and disturbed foliage in their wake, making a trail that any idiot could follow.

They stopped eventually, content that they had gotten far enough away that they wouldn't be followed, despite the obvious trail they had made, and started dividing up the spoils of their work, it wasn't an easy task, they hadn't taken much of worth, there hadnt been much worth taking on the cart in the first place, so the arguments over who would get the few things worth having was quite fierce, the orks even coming to blows over it while the troll just sat there, not realising that the orks had just given it the crap that they didn't want.

Having found the majority of debris. Kiandra Vaniel had no trouble following this mess. She had not one problem. Following the path of destruction she soon found the clearing the orcs and troll were hiding off at. Seems she lucked out that the group of thieves were just wasting time.

She narrowed her eyes at these four. The three orcs were so busy smashing one another about. Then the troll had no idea how much they were using his might. She just sighed a little and walked into the clearing. Leaning against the tree Kiandra just crossed her arms and shook her head. "Okay, so what's the deal boys? Just trying to get by or are we naturally causing problems for the fun of it?" She straightened her back on the tree while shifting her one leg against the trunk. She watched from the corner of her eye as the orcs and troll were still arguing a bit.

The Troll and one of the Orks noticed her arrive, both of them turning to see the new comer, the other two Orks however just kept smacking each other until she spoke. The ork that noticed her straight away, who just so happened to be the biggest of the three (which with orks, normally meant the leader) took a step forward "Wha'da you care you little Hoomie" it said with a snap of its tusked jaw, its gruff voice making the words barely more than a series of grunts "Itz ours now, so get lost or we gon haf ta kills ya!"

It took a hold of the axe beside it, the old weapon caked in rust and was obviously blunt from use, but it would easily be able to carve through any unprotected flesh it hit, the other two orks did the same and grabbed their weapons, and after a quick grunt in orkish, the troll realised what was going on and lifted up its log, ready to fight along side the orks "You know wat? yo cant leave, I think I wants ta have sum fun wif ya anyway"

Kiandra watched the four moving. After the 'lead' seemed to get the idea. Then again the troll was the last. "Poor guy. You boys don't even give him the benefit of a doubt to know when to pick a fight do ya?"

She kicked off the tree and sighed a bit. "So, you want to fuck? That's it? Because if so all you need to do was ask guys." In fact, she whipped her hair back and winked to the four boys. "Hell, I'm looking to have a bit of fun anyways. So what's the reason in trying to act all big and bad?"

Kiandra slowly strut toward the lead Orc. Her hand gently lays on his chest. Stroking the firm muscle of his pectorals. A fact she's his size (height) made it enjoyable as she looked into his savage eyes. She had lust and some sense of temptation all in her look. "You boys know you shouldn't steal more than you need to survive. The 'Hoomies' start sending people out to kill handsome brutes like yourselves. That would be sad."

Her grin grew as she looked to the troll. A big, healthy boy. Her eyes wander back to the lead. "By the way. I'm Kiandra, Kiandra Vaniel. What's your names?" she was pretty sure this could be one hell of a night. Three orcs, one troll. There was just one nice, hot her. Sure as hell seemed to be fitting together by her standards.

The Orks became rather confused when she came straight out and offered herself like that, they weren't against the idea, but they had just never met a woman that didn't take a few knocks to get her cooperating, the troll's expression didn't change at all though, but that could have been because he didn't speak the language for all she knew. The lead Orks mouth started mouthing something, trying to come up with some kind of reply for the woman before him.

It was actually the troll that spoke first though "Lgnu" it said, dropping its log as it pointed to his own chest with a thick, meaty, grey finger, apparently he could speak something other than Orkish, that prompted the two other Orks to come to their senses, one, bald with nothing but a topnot of hair, said its name was Travash, the other, wearing a crude skull cap and missing a tusk, was named Nazzak. "Oi!" the lead Ork bellowed as he swung his axe behind him half heartedly "I'm da boss, I go first! got it?"

She smirked a bit. She could have fought. Usually it's more fun. Yet she'd just get the kinks for that crap back at the bar... smiling to the 'boss' she pouts, "Aww... first? No sharing?"

She giggled before waving a hand. "No, no I understand. The master is first. Not a problem." She slowly looked to Lgnu and gave a nice grin. "So when's he get a turn? Last I suppose?"

Kiandra shrugged as she saw the other Orcs were just as confused. She figured she might as well help them all understand. So stepping back she undid the clasps of her chestplate. Looking as the men watched her armored plating fell to the floor and left a red top which was like a midi. She put her hands behind her tailbone and tilt her head, "How you want to start? Boss man?" Tapping a clip, the armor on her hips also fell slowly to the ground off her legs. Her smile wider as this set of red shorts were all she had now.

All of them looked on intently as the armor fell away from her, by the end of it, all three of the Orks had massive bulges in their pants, all of a considerable size, but the troll, calling what was poking out of Lgnu's loin cloth a mere bulge would have been the understatement of the century. "I know just ow I wanna start" the Boss said as he shook himself free from the trance she had them all in and started ripping off his own clothing, quickly standing in front of her stark naked and fully erect.

He didn't waste any time closing the gap between them, practically charging at her like he was about to attack, thick, scared fingers grabbing her arm and dragging her in to his reach, his other hand quickly dragging her top up over her firm breasts, letting them bounce free and making one of the others behind him (all of whom by this point had gotten rid of their clothes) whoop with encouragement. He pulled her closer and pressed his lips to hers in a somewhat sloppy kiss, his tusks and sharp teeth making it a bit of an awkward affair, his free hand was no less crude as it started mauling one of her breasts,kneading the ball of flesh with abandon, one of his fingers playing with the dark nipple.

He kept her held in the kiss as his hand left her arm and snaked around behind her, pressing against the small of her back and grinding her in to his crotch, his cock throbbing against her well muscled abdomen, it was of a decent length, but the impressive part was its girth,like a small throbbing club growing out of his pelvis.

It seems Big Boss was more than happy to see her willing new look. Kiandra smiled a bit as he charged her full-heartedly with this change of things. Without care he pulled her top off revealing her breasts again. They shook rather roughly as the bronze orbs were meant. Then his mouth was exploring her lips. Kiandra pulled back, but was only to grasp his shoulders and pull him into her lips too. Tongues battling like they should in conflict of lust. Her sounds of moaning meeting his hungry maul.

The two were pulled tightly together while he took to her breast. Kiandra even cried sharply pulling from the kiss. Her bossom were perfectly shaped but they were her most feminine asset. She happily said, "Tender hands for an Orc." Giggling, before she sucked his tusk actually. "Mmm... these they say are proportionate to..."

Just then he's pulling her into his crotch. A flush of her cheeks she says, "Lying elf bastards!" And she kissed him again. The moaning as her heart raced with the feel of throbbing flesh. Kiandra slowly pushed a hand off his shoulder and down to his crotch. Squeezing the bulge in his drawers. There is nothing like a man that packs more weapons than he wields on battles. This sure as hell was one. Her sloppy lips leave with her trailing saliva off her mouth. Licking her lips to make sure she got it all.

Then she pushed back on his shoulder and got down on her knees. Kiandra pulled down his pants to reveal the massige 'club' he's packing. There she grinned a side grin before lifting it to her lips. Kissing the head of his meat before she asks, with a salute, "Permission to suck it, sir?" A nice long giggling fit as she gave her boss the respect he wanted.

The boss's lips opened in to a toothy grin when her fingers wrapped around his girth, licking his lips with glee "Dem elfs just jelous of us Ork boyz" he said with a laugh as she fell to her knees before him "Weedy little runts'll snap if ya push 'em to ard" he let out a low moan as her lips pressed against the head of his cock, the already swollen organ growing at the touch, and the sight of her saluting as she ask for permission to suck him off just made him bigger.

"See dat ladz?" he said over his shoulder to the others behind him "Dats how you treat ya Boss" His laughter bellowed for a moment as he reached out and grabber her by her hair "You can suck all ya want" he pulled her had closer with one hand and positioned his cock ready at her lips, then rammed her on to his length "you can suck till ya pull it right off!"

Obviously Kiandra got the Boss's approval. There wasn't much chance she wouldn't. Yet when he shoved her down on his fleshy member she did find it troubling for a moment. She gagged on his width as it forced her to accept fast how thick he had to be. When she swallowed a few gulps of saliva she actually got a taste for the orc. Mixes of salt and what would be sweat arousing her buds.

She started to move her head while her hand gently circles at his pelvis. Fingers lacing his pubic hairs and her thumb pushing up under the base of his underside, for his cock. Her head was just rolling back and forth, lulling his cock in her throat and mouth for now. She rather liked when something this big can fit perfectly in her mouth. Thanks to her years of control, she could easily adjust her jaw and throat muscles to hinge or bend for better use. Then again as she swallowed this meaty morsel it wasn't hard to see why he was called the boss.

Swiftly moving him out of her mouth she sat there panting heavily. Drool from her lip trailed off his cock. She licked her lips and slowly stroked the length of the leader orc remarking that, "If I did that, boss? Wouldn't it ruin the fun we're having?" Her fingers lace with her saliva on his dick and gently caress the length of him. "Which I think we're really having fun. No need to have it end so suddenly, and rather unceremoniously."

Kiandra moved back and just used her lips as her hands both grasp his hips. She rolled his thickness unto her tongue, and slicked him back into her gaping mouth. Just with her mouth and tongue the smiling tamer swallowed him down far back into her throat and then she began to just move again. Her hands massaging his hips as she slowly sped up and toyed him around her mouth swallowing when he's all the way back, so her throat would 'massage' his proud meat. There was no denying she did have skill. Let alone an appetite for the pleasure of her men.

Normally the boss was the type to grab a handful of his woman's hair and just thrust away, heedless of her well being, but this time he didn't, she was far more skilled than any other he had ever been with, she had him moaning loudly and oozing pre cum within moments of starting to work him over, his hand running through her hair and urging her to do more.

"O'corse not lass" he said in his rough ad guttural voice "our fun ain't endin for a while" he bunched his fingers in her hair and hesitantly pulled he off his length, going slowly to get a few extra seconds of the bliss that was her mouth "But now its time fer a little more than ya mouth" his hand moved to her arm and pulled her back to her feet, his other hand starting to claw at the flimsy red shorts she was still wearing, the fingers eventually hooking under the fabric and starting to tug them down "I'm gonna have sum fun with dat tight arse you got there"

After playing with his erection this long. Kiandra was pretty moist. A bit wet in fact even into her shorts. As he clawed along he felt the moistened pucker of her loins. A slight moan while her mind registers the taste of his cum in her mouth. The taste of just the faintest element of it. She was horny enough for him, so let him have fun.

"I hope you do..." she said as her hand roughly rubbed his chest. "I really, really hope you do. If not just my tight ass, a few other areas for that matter." She had a smile while he pulled her hair and bared her neck. She was so excited the blood is pumping all over. This female was hot. As hot as a bitch wolf in season. There was no telling what fucking her will be like. If like a beast or a woman? Yet it was obvious when her shorts came off and her legs more than obliged pulling out, it would be worth the wait and time since the last they had.

The Boss keyed in on her bare neck as she talked, his thick lips pressing against the hot flesh of her neck in a messy kiss, his teeth grazing her neck as he left her one hell of a hickey to enjoy tomorrow. He gave her a quick nip when he was done, then quickly spun her around so her rear was facing the others "Oh we wont be stoppin at yer arse girl, will we boyz?" he bellowed as he bent her over with one hand and swung the other around her mid section, then hoisted her up "we're just decidin where ta start"

His big meaty fingers grabbed at the cheek of her ass, sliding over to roughly push two fingers in to her wet pussy "That's nice, all wet'n waitin for me. Where should be start boyz?" he asked, wiggling his fingers inside her "we go tha old fashioned way?" the two other orks wooped in support of the idea, lgnu didnt quite understand what was going on though "or we break in this thight hole" he poked his tumb inbetween her cheeks, prodding at her puckeredass, bringing another round of whoops and bellows from the orks.

Boss seemed to like it rough. A bit more than happy to comply she cries out as her arms hungered for flesh. She squeezed mucle when he left this nice trophy. A heavy, red mark that swiftly made her eyes roll back as she laughed from the thought of 'braggin' to the people she meets, asking. How they will remark or scold... behold though her pride. The night of orcs and trolls.

The Boss spun her to display. She happily flexed her tight ass for them. When suddenly that hard calloused hand followed down her rump and with a slight wish he slapped it... he instead, "Ahhh..." she cried to the side while his fingers toy her entrance. Spreading it open with them big fingers. She smiled with such delight and depravity.... her eyes shined in the dark for her desires to be taken. Then he was toying in another hole... "Oohh..." she didn't know how to react as her ass squeezed in reflex.

His fingers and thumbs held her tight orifices open. Ready for taking. She held onto her knees as she's bent over for the others to decide. In her own way, Kiandra's heavy breathing as just having these two holes toyed with was a sign, she's pretty ready for every hole to get a workout! Yet Boss was the boss... he'd get his wish. She'd happily let him have it too.

The Boss smiled as his boys called out their opinions and squabbled over the answers, the Bosses fingers wiggling and pushing deeper in to Kiandra's tight holes the whole time, but just before the two other orks came to blows the boss made up his mind "Quit it you lot!" he ordered, pulling his thumb from her ass and twisting his fingers inside of her "I've made up me mind"

He swiftly pulled his fingers from her depths and dropped her to the floor "Get ready girl" he said as he licked his fingers of her juices "That pussy'a yours iz gonna get a good workout now" he grinned and knelt before her on the rough ground, positioning himself between her legs, his cock still hard and glistening with saliva "Spread'em"

After his long tribulation Kiandra was wet and willing. His thick digits really worked wonders on her. After all that time he finally just pushed her to the ground and she looked back gasping hard of breath. Horny as they come from this stimulation so far.

His orders were hers to commit. So she leaned down low from the front and opened her legs wide for him, cleared to take her. Yet it was her fingers lacing under her thighs and calf to pull open her hot lips that showed her complaince. With her face laying one cheek in the dirt she just begged him, "Fuck me, please. Just like you want to and hard as you want to. I don't care if it's too big I just want it inside my cunt now."

She seemed to be really sure of this. Shifting her hips and setting her knees in the ground. She held her gaping hole open for him to start fucking at a moment's notice. Slowly the wet walls ooze out and beg to be pressed with hot meat, so they can moisten again with friction.

Back