Older woman for younger man chat

Rummm9999

Really Experienced
Hi, I am looking for somebody just to chat with and become friends hopefully. Looking for mature woman over 30+ and seeking the same. I am 32, and I prefer older women. I tend to like taboo subjects and looking to explore our mutual feelings on the matter.Im looking for talking and getting to know one another. so if you’re interested please pm me. Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I am looking for somebody just to chat with and become friends hopefully. Looking for mature woman over 30+ and seeking the same. I am 32, and I prefer older women. I tend to like taboo subjects and looking to explore our mutual feelings on the matter.Im looking for talking and getting to know one another. so if you’re interested please pm me. Thanks
Hi. Im 60. Id love a chat

Hi where you from

Back