Older man here looking for fun scenes with younger women? Lots of roles in mind

Taboolovver

Professional
I’ve had a lot of fun roleplaying with a few wonderful women on her though they seem to have moved on. Id love to find some new women into taboo roles and age play for some fun back and forth chat or messages.

I’ve got sever roles and scenes in mind that we could play. Message me and let’s start something up. 😊

I’ve had a lot of fun roleplaying with a few wonderful women on her though they seem to have moved on. Id love to find some new women into taboo roles and age play for some fun back and forth chat or messages.

I’ve got sever roles and scenes in mind that we could play. Message me and let’s start something up. 😊
I have had such fun with age play. I used to enjoy Daddy/daughter, but have found more extreme age play, Grandpa/granddaughter to be even more fun. Makes me feel very small and innocent and vulnerable.

What do you have in mind?

I love age play, the more extreme the better. Daddy/daughter is wonderful, but I have discovered the joys of Grandpa/granddaughter. That makes me feel very tiny and young, innocent, naive, but always eager to please.

What do you have in mind?

Back