Old Line Marxist Sheila Jackson Lee Defeated By Law And Order Democrat

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

John Whitmire defeats Sheila Jackson Lee in Houston mayoral runoff election​

by Robert Stewart, Web Producer
December 09, 2023 09:42 PM

Texas state Sen. John Whitmire, a Democrat, defeated Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX) in a runoff election Saturday to become the next mayor of Houston.

The Associated Press called the race in Whitmire’s favor at 7:23 p.m. local time, not even half an hour after the polls closed. Almost two-thirds of mail-in ballots and early votes were for Whitmire, the Texas Tribune reported.

More here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ackson-lee-in-houston-mayoral-runoff-election

Texans must be getting a little sick of the left's justice reforms.

Which is why they elected a Democrat ¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯

I doubt he knows anything whatsoever about Whitmire, except that he defeated someone Reichguide hates (and we know just why he hates her).

I doubt he knows anything whatsoever about Whitmire, except that he defeated someone Reichguide hates (and we know just why he hates her).
She's a racist commie authoritarian bitch named after two Confederate Generals who enjoys browbeating her staff. She was trounced by another Democrat a male interested in what real people are interested in, law and order.

She's a racist commie authoritarian bitch...
Classic boy-who-cried-wolf situation here. You say things like that about every female Democrat not named Tulsi Gabbard. In no way does it indicate that you really know anything about her beyond her name and the association it carries for you. I say this as a progressive who does not particularly like Rep. Lee, for reasons that aren't relevant here; but I don't believe for a moment that you've made any effort whatsoever to learn anything about her.

As for the man who beat her, his sister-in-law is a former mayor. The name recognition likely didn't hurt.

So the left elected a left.

And this is some sort of win for you.

Is your brain broken?
It was a landslide victory for Whitmire a law and order Democrat against a committed race-hustling Marxist Democrat. As the voters suggest, there is a difference.

It was a landslide victory for Whitmire a law and order Democrat against a committed race-hustling Marxist Democrat. As the voters suggest, there is a difference.
So which one of those isn't on the left???

So which one of those isn't on the left???
He's not a radical like she is. Lee has accepted Soros money, Whitmire didn't. He wants to put criminals in jail she wants to keep them out.

He's not a radical like she is. Lee has accepted Soros money, Whitmire didn't. He wants to put criminals in jail she wants to keep them out.
Based on what specific policiy votes and support?

Ask the Houstonians why they handed a landslide victory to the law and order candidate.
I asked you for specific policy support that led you to your conclusion, since you're the one who made that conclusion.

Ask the Houstonians why they handed a landslide victory to the law and order candidate.
Glad to help out here. The Texas state legislature has basically rendered the Houston mayor position ceremonial in nature, due to the overwhelmingly Democratic supermajority in Houston (of which I am proud to be a member of).
I voted for Whitmire because he said he'd fix the fucking pothole situation here in Houston. It floods 5 or 6 times a year here (mostly flash floods) and the roads are in shittier condition than AJ's health.

I voted for Whitmire because he said he'd fix the fucking pothole situation here in Houston. It floods 5 or 6 times a year here (mostly flash floods) and the roads are in shittier condition than AJ's health.
The drain system is inadequate. Improving the drain system would start with demolishing many homes and businesses. Merely repaving the roads would be flushing money away.
https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-houston-drainage-grid-obsolete-20170829-story.html

Glad to help out here. The Texas state legislature has basically rendered the Houston mayor position ceremonial in nature, due to the overwhelmingly Democratic supermajority in Houston (of which I am proud to be a member of).
I didn't read about any pothole-motivated voters. I did read about crime problems on a Chicago scale but I'll take your word for what motivates you to vote.

Back