OJ Simpson is converting to Islam

He's just trying to sound smart by claiming even though it was not guilty he is still guilty.

Basically he's full of poop

Lol...if it took you more than 30 seconds to realize it, you're slow!!

:D

Vette is unaware that just because one says something, that doesn't make it true. Actually the rest of the shriveled sac club are the same.. It's rather hilarious... and pathetic.

Does that prove he didn't do it, genius?

Again, we see a demonstration of the bette-man's understanding of the world around him, and of the US in particular.

1) One cannot 'prove' a negative.
2) The American Judicial System presumes innocence. The burden of proof ALWAYS lays with the plaintiff.
3) If the plaintiff is unable to meet that burden of proof to the jury, the defendant is not-guilty, which means in the eyes of the law, the defendant's innocence is preserved.

But I'm pretty sure no one expects the bette-man to understand, well, anything.

You can't get more RACETASTIC than Miles. Killing two birds with one stone---Muslim bashing and OJ race card playing.

No, it means his guilt was unproven to one or more of those twelve Americans who sat in judgement, it does not mean he's innocent of the crime in reality. Sometimes what happens in a courtroom proves only a theoretical form of what is real.

Not really. I think of this as a matter of jury nullification, not a hung jury, which is what you have described. Apparently, the jurors were loathe to convict on the words of a cop (Fuhrman) whom they considered a racist.

I say that because the evidence was very strong for conviction but the jury voted unanimously for acquittal. Furthermore, they only spent 15 minutes in the jury room. They couldn't have discussed anything in such a short time, let alone an important matter like guilt or innocence. :eek:

You can't get more RACETASTIC than Miles. Killing two birds with one stone---Muslim bashing and OJ race card playing.

Funny...

When racistdownsouth was regaling us with his powerful funny million man march on the bottom of the pool story, you know the stereotypical black people cannot swim meme, I didn't see one chiding comment from you; it was all left up to Lady Funkenstein. So, I guess with you, as long as its a Southern White DEMOCRAT cracker that's engaging in that sort of "polite conversation," you know, black men are nothing but muscle, is acceptable...

#bigblackscaryman

Nowisthetime is competing with Cowslinger for the dumbest fuck on Lit.

What a douche nozzle.

So you shoot first...ask questions never? Bleeding from the ignorance......

Nowisthetime is competing with Cowslinger for the dumbest fuck on Lit.

What a douche nozzle.

Good morning miles... nice to see you got your big girl panties on again.

All you do is cut and paste bullshit stories, talk out your ass, and say things from behind the anonymity of your monitor...and somehow that makes you any kind of smart? Really? That's your LEGACY asshole..

you can't even be taken serious.. your "thoughts are spoon fed to you from fanatical right wing news sources. What a pants load you are.

you're a huge pussy too.. no wonder you're so fuckin miserable.

Funny...

When racistdownsouth was regaling us with his powerful funny million man march on the bottom of the pool story, you know the stereotypical black people cannot swim meme, I didn't see one chiding comment from you; it was all left up to Lady Funkenstein. So, I guess with you, as long as its a Southern White DEMOCRAT cracker that's engaging in that sort of "polite conversation," you know, black men are nothing but muscle, is acceptable...

#bigblackscaryman

Gettin' all passive-aggressive today, Chief? "Let's you and he fight?"

Is that what Good Ole Sensei K taught you before he sold you your black belt?

Jeet Kune D'OH!

Gettin' all passive-aggressive today, Chief? "Let's you and he fight?"

Is that what Good Ole Sensei K taught you before he sold you your black belt?

Jeet Kune D'OH!

Dang Rob... these guys need to take their medication earlier in the day.. already talking stewpid.

I bet they take them anally too. "Give me the biggest pill ya got, doc!!!"

Just an opportunity for some word play.

Prison is to shiv as God is to Shiva...

;)

Now, we can be friends.

Back