Oh Canada .....

Can't say for sure cause I never met her but at our age, she don't look bad...kinda a piercing voice though...and some kooky ideas

And of course, no one was monitoring the problem.

A Canadian University spends 4 million on a cooling system with backup I doubt there is any money left over to hire a night shift to watch it.

A Canadian University spends 4 million on a cooling system with backup I doubt there is any money left over to hire a night shift to watch it.

There are automatic alarms. And it takes quite a while for stuff that's at -37°C to warm up in an insulated freezer to thawing and melt. Much more than a long weekend.

How much of that $3M American went into the uni pocket for administering the purchase of the freezer?

From National Lampoon's 1975 "Foreigners Around the World" article:

CANADIANS

Racial Characteristics:
Hard to tell a Canadian from an extremely boring regular white person unless he's dressed to go outdoors. Very little is known of the Canadian country since it is rarely visited by anyone but the Queen and illiterate sport fishermen. It is thought to resemble a sort of arctic Nebraska. It's reported that Canadians keep pet French people. If so, this is their only interesting trait. At any rate, they are apparently able to train Frenchmen to play hockey, which is more than any European has ever been able to do.

Good Points: Still have plenty of Indians to abuse.

Proper Forms of Address: Bud, mac, mister, hey you.

Some Examples of Canadian Repartee:

Two Canadians are talking in a bar. One Canadian says, "Who was that lady I saw you with last night?"
"That was my wife," replies the other.

A lady is shopping in a Toronto drugstore and accidentally leaves the bottle of aspirins that she bought on the counter. She gets on a bus and the minute the bus leaves the curb remembers leaving her purchase behind. "My aspirins! My aspirins!" she yells.
And the bus driver says, "Maybe you left them in the drugstore."

A little Canadian boy named Johnny Fuckerfaster is screwing a little girl under the porch of his house. His mother comes out the door and yells for him, "Johnny! Johnny Fuckerfaster!"
"I'll be there in a minute," he says.

Last edited:
Along with Siberia that's a lot of methane to be released. Would hate to see a smallpox epidemic hit the north.

Guess I will have to take my chances along with the natives on that one.

Spanish Flu. How old are you? Really old may save you. You got potentially undiscovered grave sites near you? Should really be called avian-ovine-Kansas flu.

Do you have permafrost in your area? hard to tell from Wiki map and image

Back