Obedience Training

makofin

Literotica Guru
The new America.

They influx of thousands of immigrants from central america, the middle east and africa has changed the power structure of white America. Diversity and social justice is paving the way for reparations for the sins of slavery. As a proud black male I have heard the excuses, 'you were never a slave' and ' my family never owned any slaves' but this is not what this is really about. It's about the years of the oppression after the civil war where we treated as second class citizens, denied the right to vote and forced into the slums of the inner city where racist white cops gunned us down in the streets. Myself I know how it feels to be incarcerated, like so many angry black males for the crime of being poor and not being able to afford a good lawyer. { I was sentanced to three years for assault on some entitled white boy } Fortunately I spent my time in prison getting educated and bettering myself besides just lifting weights.
every day. I learned it wasn't about living the gangster lifestyle, it was only a revolving door in and out of jail. I was determined to game the system and use it to my best advantage.

Thanks to some new laws it made it easier for a felon to have a career after getting released on parole. I got a job at this big fortune 500 company which had just decided to hire a minority person of color for their inclusive diversity program. I got to dress in a suit and tie and instruct the white employees how to be less white in the workplace. Each white person, male or female was required to take this survey and answer twenty questions about their feelings about race relations. On a scale of one to ten, they were rated, the highest being labeled a full blown racist or a white supremacist and in need of sensivity training. Needless to say this didn't go over very well with many in the good ol' boy network and caused alot of resentment. The higher ups elites in power wanted to exclude themselves but it was decided to include everyone from top to bottom, no excuses.

One of my first victims was Charles Anderson. He was a one seven important vice presidents and had been employed with the firm for over ten years. Typical middle aged and privileged Ivy schooled white boy born with a silver spoon in his mouth. It was going to be a pleasure to put this white boy in his place.

Charles looked annoyed at being here and obviously thought that it was a waste of his time. What he didn't know was that no matter how he answered the questions he was going to be labeled a racist and subject to to sensitivity training.

Last edited:
Back