No This Isn't The Babylon Bee

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Awkward: Joe Biden Brings Fried Chicken to Black Family in North Carolina​

KAREN TOWNSEND 3:20 PM | February 14, 2024

Doesn't that look a little racist? He brought fried chicken for the family but a hamburger for himself. Was there no watermelon for sale to bring along, too? Geez. Why not hamburgers for everyone? We're talking about two teenage males here. They love hamburgers.

Remember when Donald Trump's White House set out a spread of hamburgers and fries from various fast food places and Domino's pizza on silver platters to celebrate when the Clemson University football team came to the White House to celebrate their championship? The left went nuts. How dare he?

It was an untraditional choice but the team loved it. So, here we are with Joe Biden stopping off at a Cook Out restaurant with North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper. They ordered food and milkshakes, a signature of the chain. Biden delivered the meals to the Fitts family. Eric Fitts and his two teenage sons, Christian and Carter, are shown in a video released by the Biden campaign this week eating fried chicken with the president. Biden makes a point of saying he ordered himself a hamburger. There is no sign of Governor Cooper in the video and I can only assume that he is more aware of optics than Team Biden. Good Lord.

More here: https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2...en-to-black-family-in-north-carolina-n3782931

Biden is such a fuck up.

B
D
S

How many threads are you up to on him?

I'm way behind his vast list of daily fuck-ups. Be ashamed, you brought this upon us.
That's true..... You do make multiple threads daily about him and somehow feel that each one requires a new entire thread.

Maybe consolidate... Makes it easier to add to the overall discussion rather than segmenting it into multiple.

A new thread doesn't enhance your delusions any more or less than one singular one.

That's true..... You do make multiple threads daily about him and somehow feel that each one requires a new entire thread.

Maybe consolidate... Makes it easier to add to the overall discussion rather than segmenting it into multiple.

A new thread doesn't enhance your delusions any more or less than one singular one.
Your belief that Bidens' incompetency is delusional is the overriding problem.

Your belief that Bidens' incompetency is delusional is the overriding problem.
Him being incompetent or not is not what I'm calling out here, but rather your obsession with him as well as your histrionic reaction of anything about him.

But I get how you don't understand.

Him being incompetent or not is not what I'm calling out here, but rather your obsession with him as well as your histrionic reaction of anything about him.

But I get how you don't understand.
You mean like your obsession with all things Trump?

There's one thread on 'What stupid has Trump said today', but that drowned in the tsunami of stupidness. Eventually it was abandoned, a bloated, rotting corpse of diarrhoea-filled dirigible.

We didn't need ten threads a day to remind us of his verbal glitches.

And he's way behind on your list of daily fuck ups.

How are the AZ Fraud and transgender brown shooter threads going?

:catgrin:
slap-game-of-thrones.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Back