Chubby Bi curious 37 guy in uk seeking older bi Daddy type

Sensualyounglover

Experienced
37 year old Bi curious guy South Wales UK seeking a creative older Daddy Dom to show me the ropes and break me in somewhat gently and discretely

About me one experience with a guy looking for a more ongoing regular thing with a Daddy Dom preferably in the UK.

I am 6'2 tall very chunky like to shave smooth, and a nice big booty more of a bottom but open to being vers.

Have quite a few kinks and open to exploring more with the right person who will equally enjoy learning about with me.

Last edited:
36 Bi curious guy South Wales UK seeking a creative older Daddy Dom to show me the ropes and break me in somewhat gently and discretely.

About me one experience looking for a more ongoing thing with a Daddy Dom.

I am 6'2 tall very chunky like to shave smooth, and a nice big booty more of a bottom but open to being vers.

Have a fair few kinks and open to exploring more with the right person will enjoy learning about yours.

love and enjoy films games and tv scfi comedy all sorts love History and Music too

So If any potential Daddies in the UK are interested please get in touch we can chat on here to start.
Hi I’m Paul, 45 from London. I am very interested

Back