New Works Publishing on Literotica

SheTSsub

Does any publish poetry on this site?

And does it take a month to get it published?

Thank you Butters but none of those were a help.
All I really want to know is why it takes me up to, and close to, a month to get my poems published.
I think the only way to know is start asking others.

I think it might be a staffing problem, reading and passing literature on here as publishable by Lit's standards takes time - and skill. I have stopped posting now after years of doing it, now I just offer my poems on this site. You could do the same, even start your own thread where you can get feedback too,

Thank you Butters but none of those were a help.
All I really want to know is why it takes me up to, and close to, a month to get my poems published.
I think the only way to know is start asking others.

Unfortunately, we don't have answers to that question here. The submissions side and forums side of Lit are not connected, and we have no information available to us about what is happening in submissions. I'm sure they're trying to work through the queue to the best of their ability.

I’ve been new to writing stuff on here and thought I’d start small with a poem I got 4 poems and one getting published, I known it takes few days.

...in that little niche of illustrated poems, it can even take some months...but patience pays

Back