New Mexico county declares state of emergency over surge of illegal immigrants crossi

I've driven across the California border dozens of times at different locations and have never been stopped or questioned.

You're a gottdamn liar. You've been stopped if you've gone over that many times.

I've driven across many times in my vette from the Grand Tetons to California.

I haven't been to Mexico in years. I always crossed in El Paso back in the day. In the most recent years it was with a dear family friend who happened to head the El Paso BP office. The instant 'wave through's' didn't go unnoticed.

Most of my other travels were to South and Central America. If you haven't been there you have no idea what's flooding our borders.

I haven't been to Mexico in years. I always crossed in El Paso back in the day. In the most recent years it was with a dear family friend who happened to head the El Paso BP office. The instant 'wave through's' didn't go unnoticed.

Most of my other travels were to South and Central America. If you haven't been there you have no idea what's flooding our borders.

I wouldn't waste my time going down to South or Central America. Our America is the greatest country on Earth and full of beautiful lands to explore.

I wouldn't waste my time going down to South or Central America. Our America is the greatest country on Earth and full of beautiful lands to explore.

I have been to both many times.
Some beautiful country.....some friendly people....in places........and it will sure make you appreciate the good ol' USA.

True enough, but they have their beauty as well. It's their politics and the darker side of their culture that's ugly.

Give it up, dude. I've been here for a decade without alts. Lots of people wanna throttle vettebitch.

Interesting spin on the "Big Lie" technique that RDS uses. He goes bigger than you. He claims to have never used an alt. "No, not once, Honest!" His version is probably smarter though. To claim that you've trolled everybody on "Teh Enemies List" for years, using every conceivable internet trolling tactic (Except sock-puppets. Honest!) is probably a slightly easier sell then trying to convince people that this particular one or that isn't obviously him. You pretending you have completely abandoned your admitted use of them is a little harder sell.

For the record, I don't really see yourself as being vetteman, because I thought that nabbing that was sort of clever and I can't really seeing you doing something clever.

Do me a favor and tell fucked up Zumi, Asswipe Luk, and NoDickDownSouth you're back. Thanks. :mad:

Do me a favor and tell fucked up Zumi, Asswipe Luk, and NoDickDownSouth you're back. Thanks. :mad:

Why would you get so upset over something like that if you weren't actually vetteman, vetteman?

Last edited:
The most recent court decision, from the 9th of all places, is gong to be a game changer. We don't have to let any of them in at all. They can cool their heels in Mexico and Mexico isn't going to like that worth a shit.

Further, Tomatoes of all things are tied up in this ball of wax. It seems that the latest trade agreement allows us to levy an import duty on Mexican tomatoes, a $3 billion a year industry for them. So the Trump admin has some leverage there as well.

According to one CBP source even those that didn't request asylum are (were) being released into the interior for the simple reason that there was no more room to house them. They had overwhelmed the system. According to that source only 9% were actually requesting asylum. Which to my mind is an indication as to how well informed the cockroaches are with regard to our laws, policies, and predicament.

Just self report as illegal and you're now legal...

From the ancient Lit Scroll of Irony:

"And lo, Ishmael looked around the Floridian central plain and saw nothing but infidels, and made haste for the New Mexico, which was pure."

I think they sould put these people

I tents in front of Nancy's home and the other people who think there's no problem here. I also hope that if a terrorist is one that comes into the USA I hope they blow up all the liberals and snow flakes on stead of innocent people.

Back