New Jersey

You have sunshine 🌞 up your way ?
Pouring down here and I'm not talking silver dollars pouring out of the slot machines !

You have sunshine 🌞 up your way ?
Pouring down here and I'm not talking silver dollars pouring out of the slot machines !
Yes sir we do!! A few clouds but all in all the sun is shining brightly!! It's in the low 40s atm but that's much better than it being in the 20s and also to be expected so I'll taken it!!

Sooner than later it'll be in the 50s, 60s, 70s then 80s ...... as you know ummmm as those temps rises so does the skirts yeeeesss 😜!!

Skirts rise & pretty soon its swimsuit season
No need to remind me brother haaaa!! I'm counting down the days!!! I know it'll be soooon when I see my wife start packing away her jeans and sweaters .......... and unpacking her delicious sundresses and skirts hmmm 😜

I don't know what I'm doing sometimes
The print is so small I'm lucky enough if I can read it

Sunshine & blue skies today
I'm happy that you got the sunshine today although the weekends ending soon but please do enjoy!!!

In a couple more weeks we're going to be getting an entire hour back so we'll have even more sunshine after day lights savings time🙂

After a dreary, rainy day all day yesterday, it's great to sit here with my cup of coffee with the sun shining brightly!!!!

It being a lazy, Sunday morning I'm sure there's got to be some ummm " woodies " right now hmmmmm 😜?!?!

Back