New Adventure? M. 47. UK

SummerWalker

Virgin
Good morning. Or noon. Or night. Or whenever you are reading this.

I am a man of far too many words, which is I guess why I'm on this site. Been here before, took a break, but now back and can't even figure out how to set up a profile.

I'm looking for a woman who'd like to join me in playful, flirty, seductive chat. Somebody who enjoys a spot of silliness, mixted in with the serious and the sensual. Someone who is sane.... oh, is that too on the nose? I know this is the internet and all, but you know, let's not have drama where we don't need it.

What do I bring to the party? Did I mention too many words.... also a good set of teeth, a filthy over-educated mind, a terribly over-sexed imagination, a well-kept if middle aged body...

What am I looking for? Laughter, arousal, intellectual stimulation, sweaty, horny stickiness.... you know, all the usual.

Drop me a line,

S.W.

(Oh, I'm m, 40s, UK in case that is relevant.)

Good morning. Or noon. Or night. Or whenever you are reading this.

I am a man of far too many words, which is I guess why I'm on this site. Been here before, took a break, but now back and can't even figure out how to set up a profile.

I'm looking for a woman who'd like to join me in playful, flirty, seductive chat. Somebody who enjoys a spot of silliness, mixted in with the serious and the sensual. Someone who is sane.... oh, is that too on the nose? I know this is the internet and all, but you know, let's not have drama where we don't need it.

What do I bring to the party? Did I mention too many words.... also a good set of teeth, a filthy over-educated mind, a terribly over-sexed imagination, a well-kept if middle aged body...

What am I looking for? Laughter, arousal, intellectual stimulation, sweaty, horny stickiness.... you know, all the usual.

Drop me a line,

S.W.

(Oh, I'm m, 40s, UK in case that is relevant.)
I am male also 🇬🇧 if you fancy a Lit Friend check out my profile or why not drop me a DM 😀

Back