Needing an Editor/Guidance on: A Gurl in the Marking, Part 2

pantyboidoe

Literotica Guru
Just need some feedback on what I have so far. It has been a long slow path to getting part 2 published but would love some thoughts and any input I can get on what I have for part 2 so far: grammar, plot, characters, etc. anything and everything is welcome!

Part 1 should be visible in my signature if wanting to know where I started and where it's heading. Thanks in advance!

Just need some feedback on what I have so far. It has been a long slow path to getting part 2 published but would love some thoughts and any input I can get on what I have for part 2 so far: grammar, plot, characters, etc. anything and everything is welcome!

Part 1 should be visible in my signature if wanting to know where I started and where it's heading. Thanks in advance!
I can give it a read

Turn on Conversations, or what used to be called Private Messages ~~
* They are called "Conversations" and are found under the little envelope at the top right of the page. To check that they are enabled, click on your username next to the envelope and then go to Privacy. Under "Allow User To" you will see various options for conversations. (These are the instructions as far as I know at this time. If wrong, please let me know.)

Back