Naked (or not) By Design

Wonderful

You have stopped by to give me some support, so had to return the favor.
What wonderful pictures of you both! I'm working a little more everyday to be comfortable in my own skin, you're a little added inspiration.
And although I know it's not the focal point of a few of the recent pictures... but that is a gorgeous fireplace you have there in the background!
:rose:

While traveling we frequently exchange messages ... In a long day of flying this arrived, marked "hurry back" :)

Last edited:
You have stopped by to give me some support, so had to return the favor.
What wonderful pictures of you both! I'm working a little more everyday to be comfortable in my own skin, you're a little added inspiration.
And although I know it's not the focal point of a few of the recent pictures... but that is a gorgeous fireplace you have there in the background!
:rose:

thank you ... this is repetitive but while we post for ourselves we do so only because others find what we share or say interesting or provocative or arousing or *something* that causes the synapses to spark and the blood to flow faster and hotter - hearing your words, from one whose own thread we follow with great enthusiasm and anticipation, will have us doing our best in this most convivial of neighborhoods for a very long while :rose::rose::rose:

as for fire, we are insatiable LOL indoor or out ... wood, wax, oil or gas ... we *are* moths to the flames :devil:

Last edited:
Well....I for one appreciate you both and ur attitude towards human sexuality.
You are a truely open and have a very good attitude on sex.
Keep up the great job.:rose:

It must have been so exciting to finally be back together!

the travel demons intervened ... a cancellation, followed by a delay, followed by a redirection to an airport 170 miles away combined to turn an anticipated reunion into something from a bad novel as He finally arrived after 1 a.m. having rented a car to drive three hours to simply be back before the six day separation began

needless to say it was sweet and it was welcome but it was not what had been envisioned ... now it is counting the moments until Tuesday

the travel demons intervened ... a cancellation, followed by a delay, followed by a redirection to an airport 170 miles away combined to turn an anticipated reunion into something from a bad novel as He finally arrived after 1 a.m. having rented a car to drive three hours to simply be back before the six day separation began

needless to say it was sweet and it was welcome but it was not what had been envisioned ... now it is counting the moments until Tuesday

I'm so sorry to hear that :(

Wow, are you at work in these pics?! Naughty of you not to be wearing any skivvies!!! Applause all around!! Absolutely mouth watering pics! That wife of yours better be heading home soon.

alas, a vexatious woman has interceded in our relationship ... she has seduced Mrs. Veblen and holds her under a spell - one that defies all efforts to bring us together

this vixen's name is Sandy ... may she be turn away and go on to bewitch the seals and polar bears in short order

alas, a vexatious woman has interceded in our relationship ... she has seduced Mrs. Veblen and holds her under a spell - one that defies all efforts to bring us together

this vixen's name is Sandy ... may she be turn away and go on to bewitch the seals and polar bears in short order

She seems to be ruining lots of peoples days now. :(

She seems to be ruining lots of peoples days now. :(

I should add that I do not wish to personalize or trivialize what is an extraordinarily serious event for tens of millions of people ... Mrs. V. and her party are safe and dry in Manhattan and absent the worst of scenarios will return to intact homes and preserved livelihoods within a week ... the impact of this storm and of our abandonment of infrastructure preservation and improvement in this nation will be with far too many people for far too long

her five day journey becomes nine, ten or more days as one's plans are put to the tender mercies of the airline ... that leaves Him with strong needs and desires, needs and desires which must be respected even as they are forced into restraint

oh the explosion that lies ahead! she may reconsider her return :devil:

Last edited:
Back